Us gives china eminent domain over us

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JayJay, Feb 24, 2011.

1. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

BOMBSHELL II-CONFIRM-UNIMAGINABLE BETRAYAL-US GIVES CHINA EMINENT DOMAIN OVER US | Republic Broadcasting Network

This comes from Robert Chapman, publisher of International Forecaster.

Subject: BOMBSHELL II-CONFIRM-UNIMAGINABLE BETRAYAL-US GIVES CHINA EMINENT DOMAIN OVER US

USA DOUBLE CROSSED-SOLD OUT BY POLITRICKSTER CABAL

THIS PERTINENT SECTION BELOW OF THE INTERNATIONAL FORECASTER DATED WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2011, CONFIRMS A USA TENDER TO CHINA-A WRITTEN AGREEMENT GRANTING AN OPTION TO EXERCISE EMINENT DOMAIN WITHIN THE USA, AS COLLATERAL FOR CHINA’S CONTINUED PURCHASE OF US TREASURY NOTES AND EXISTING US CURRENCY RESERVES.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to “take” all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.

Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People’s Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China’s continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take inside the USA land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government

2. unclebob

unclebob Well-Known Member

Old news
    Even Glen Beck had this on his show months ago. Nobody believed it.:cry:

Here's a copy of what I sent Mr. Beck to urge him to carry the story.

Date: Mon, Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm
    To: [email protected]

To Subject (Thread Messages) Date Size
    Dear sir
    Please address the story that has surfaced about the Obama admin giving
    our US land as colateral to China for the bonds.
    Again please investigate and report on this story. If you have addressed
    this please have your staff reply with a link to it.
    Thank you for your service
    Regards
    Robert

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f8_1235673139]LiveLeak.com - Feds grant eminent domain as collateral to China for US debts.[/ame]

February 26, 2009
    FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!
    Beijing, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China
    have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has

The rest is available at the link above. I sent it in it's entirity to Mr Beck.

3. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Is it for real or "Militia" conspiracy garbage?

Not that it would surprise me if it were real.:(

4. SurvivalNut

SurvivalNut Retired Army

This story has been circulating for 2 years now:

snopes.com: Feds Grant China Eminent Domain

I would suppose it is another conspiracist ramble. C'mon. Believe it if you want. Another distraction by a shock jockey.

However I did see a black helicopter hovering over my backyard yesterday with a big red Chinese star painted on the side. They were smiling and waving.

Also my Father-in-Law won the Nigerian Lottery yesterday. He said I can finally have that Mule I've been wanting. I said no thanks, I've already got a jacka** in the family.

The point is, maybe I am going down as a sheeple. So be it. But PLEASE check facts before getting worked up about it, and getting others worked up. It makes us look silly.

Okay. Apologies all around and feel free to beat me up. I just hate conspiracies. Oops, my apologies again. Apologies, apologies.

5. jungatheart

jungatheart Beginner's Mind

China doesn't need eminent domain because they can buy anything they want by cashing in the treasuries they own for dollars. If, for some reason, they can't the dollar instantly becomes worthless.

6. SurvivalNut

SurvivalNut Retired Army

MUCH BETTER put than my rant. Totally agree.

7. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Now what part of this did I miss??
    China can cash in their treasury bills(really ours) for what?? gold, silver?? oh, how about China cashing in those federal reserve bonds for dollars!!
    You mean those dollars that the elites of the world are about to announce are worthless paper??
    As the Arabian oil countries will discover....they have been swindled for years, for as we agreed to not produce our oil here, the federal reserve just kept printing, the OPEC countries kept holding our debt...and the holdings by China and OPEC countries became more and more worthless.
    This video explains it much better than I.

American Preppers Network • View topic - END of the USA-the elite are in charge. $200 a bl/oil

Everyone seems to be getting the real picture as I tried to inform Wednesday of the designed economic collapse.

(and in my unsophisticated mind....I really think Hillary and company are just playing China as long as they can.)