Update On Bundy Trial

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by Meerkat, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

This is one of the best explanations that prove these people have the right to the land to graze their cows or other business beneficial to the people of the state of Nevada.
    This guy making it easier to understand explains it using the San Francisco 49s for about 1 minute the same act that was created to settle the west and gold miners who had " claims " to their mines like the ranchers have claims to the right to graze.
    Under The Prior Appropiation Act as the man explains in the video it is sovereign state owned by the people .
    Before I mess it up anymore listen to him for at least 5 minutes he is much better than I am.

obg12 and RedBeard like this.
  2. Meerkat

These men are still in prison for profit being tortured both sexually, physically and mentally. Over two years of this.
    Kept naked much of the time in their bunks with strip searches several times a day, no food or water at times .
    Today the judge again denied them bail or release while trial continues.
    Meantime murders, drug cartels and traitors go free or have bails.

Reminds me of what a German man said about how Germany ignored the Hitler persecutions.
    First they came for the ,Gypsy,then the union men,the jews, the etc..
    I didn't speak out because I wasn't a gypsy,union man,jew,etc..
    By the time they came for me there was nobody left to speak out.
    Of course we are long long past the time period we could have taken back this nation but it is really hard to believe we did it to ourselves. I just vent and wish I'd never seen the web and so much info.

3. RedBeard

RedBeard aka. Red the Butcher

No no no. Be happy your not in the dark. Your eyes are open, that's a good thing. A lot of people just bury their heads in the sand and pretend all the bad things away. With this Bundy case you can also see why it is so very very important to keep our 2nd amendment strong and why the web with it's info is so very valuable. How else would you know what's really going on, the media? Haha the media, what a joke they are. Without the internet the bundy case would have just been swept under the rug, labeled nut jobs and writen off by the media. Sure they have done that now but they can't undo the millions of people who watched, on the internet, that man get murdered by federal agents. Could be like north korea and only know what the government feeds ya..... I hear ya, it sucks, but wouldn't you rather know the truth? I don't like being lied too.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  4. Meerkat

Red, it is hard to act like nothing is happening especially when EVERYTHING happening. So much going on now it is getting all mixed up.

RedBeard likes this.
  5. Meerkat

Well our cakes are done see yall tomorrow,I hope.

weedygarden and RedBeard like this.
  6. AdmiralD7S

AdmiralD7S Supporting Member

Can you provide some sources? I'm used to seeing such statements on the covers of the magazines at the grocery store checkout, alongside lines such as "Michelle's Secret Service Baby!" and "J-Lo's Secret Christmas Weight Loss Trick".

If we're going to make claims that someone is being tortured sexually, mentally, and physically for over 2 years, then we need to substantiate it appropriately.

7. CrackbottomLouis

CrackbottomLouis Winston Smith Sent Me

Its a travesty these people were ever challenged by the government. Our gov has runamuck.

RedBeard, Meerkat and weedygarden like this.
  8. weedygarden

weedygarden Well-Known Member

Yes, I still believe this was because someone else, former senator wanted this land. Those on the east coast did not anticipate the backlash or response to this attempt from the people out here in the west.

One of the things that I believe is happening is that big money people (senators included) are buying up big land holdings all over America, creating potential land barons, as existed in Europe years ago.

9. Meerkat

I put up two videos. Do you watch youtube? I heard about abuse from their wives, daughter,and Ammon Bundy even discussed it. Thee are conversations with Ammon on the phone on youtube too.
    The sexual part is the anal searches from guards not the other prisoners since they have also been in solitary confinement most of the two years now.

AdmiralD7S, RedBeard and weedygarden like this.
  10. Meerkat

Ammon on the phone. He says later he can't say all the things happening because he is in fear of speaking out.

Ammons wife, who hasn't seen her husband in over a year and that was in court. She also discuses the abuse of the old man Cliven Bundy.

AdmiralD7S and CrackbottomLouis like this.
  11. Meerkat

The prison Bundys are in have made 155 million dollars last year. It is known as a human trafficing system all over America now.
    First prison was sold by the state of Ohio in 2011. Before this states owned all the prisons. ACLU is a joke but it is the first video that came up so I'll post it.
    Now like everything else un-bridaled corporations get control of is corrupt,imo.

12. weedygarden

weedygarden Well-Known Member

Meerkat, if there is big money to be made, I expect there will be corruption.

Meerkat likes this.
  13. Meerkat

Weedy I agree. The nation has lost it soul and character.
    If they can do this to them, they can do it us.
    I told yall my granddaughter is in prison for next 20 to 30 years. The dr there has already caused the death of 3 women. He is from Haiti and has only one term of medical ' school '.It is a long story but this is the gist of it.He is cheap so who gives a damn,right?

14. Meerkat

Sentry, what do you think? You have more inside info than we do.

I'd like to know what our LEO here thinks of all this.

RedBeard likes this.
  15. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

thanks for this topic share..one more thing to add to my prayers.

Meerkat, weedygarden and Caribou like this.
  16. AdmiralD7S

AdmiralD7S Supporting Member

Thank you for your sources. Looks like the Youtube videos are around an hour in length total, so it will be a little later this week before I will have time to watch them.

Do you happen to have any sources that don't come from the family? Given that the Bundy's claim to be victims in this extended conflict with the gov't (which I don't dispute), I would not be surprised if there was some exaggeration on their part. I can believe that a non-biased source might not exist at the moment, but I feel that it would hold more weight. It's very unfortunate that the main stream media is not what it used to be; even if stories are covered, the investigative vigor just isn't there anymore.

I don't know that I would categorize cavity searches as sexual abuse. If it is, then we've been sexually abusing lots of prisoners for a very long time, and we should be seeking to address those situations, too. Maybe Sentry or another LEO will chime in with their thoughts on the legality and morality of cavity searches.

Meerkat likes this.
  17. Meerkat

My opinion on the whole thing is first off the BLM had no reason to kill and torture their cattle. BUT, a big BUT is they never should have taken over the refuge center. Especially armed.
    No matter what your stand is on illegal land grabs this is not the way to protest.
    My problem with the whole thing is the way they treat them with no bond, cruel and unusual punishment and unfair discovery of witness's and evidence. The illegal goings on by the court and prison is very bad,imo.
    Sentry is also in law enforcement so it may be tricky to give his opinion on such matters as this trial and proceedings.

Caribou likes this.
  18. bkt

bkt Well-Known Member

Maybe I missed a whole lot and if I did please correct me. But the Bundy's DID NOT "take over" anything; they let their cattle graze on land that they had always used and that use went back generations of Bundys. It wasn't until after they were confronted by the BLM that hundreds of volunteers showed up armed, and they're the ones who kept the BLM at bay. Rightfully so IMO.

This subject touches on another subject near and dear to my heart: land ownership. Can you be taxed, year after year, for property you own? Only for land. Do you really own the land, then, or do you merely rent it? Does the government own all the land? If so, where is that stipulated in (or near) the Constitution?

19. RedBeard

RedBeard aka. Red the Butcher

Property taxes piss me off!

Meerkat likes this.
  20. Meerkat

My reply was not about the 2014 BLM land grab in Nevada, it was about the reserve they took over in Oregon in 2016.

Caribou likes this.