Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Solar Cooker
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Solar Cooker at Cantinawest is now offering a deal on our Enhanced Solar Burner Parabolic Cooker... until the official end of summer; September 21st 2013.

Regular cost for the Solar Burner is $170.00 but now you can get it to your door for only $150.00 (includes shipping)

This is the cooker that can:
  • Deep fry
  • Pressure cook
  • Saute, grill and fry
  • and boil water
all as fast as your electric range.

...it will even burn your wood sided work trailer if you wish.

See our Solar Burner Page for more details and purchasing:
http://www.solarcooker-at-cantinawest.com/parabolic_solar_cooker_solar_burner.html

·
Solar Cooker
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You would not regret owning one, it is a very versatile cooking apparatus.
I just did a batch of Spanish Rice on mine today, just as quick as the kitchen
stovetop.

Great for frying scones, french fries, fry bread, fish etc. without the smell of fried food inside the house.;)

·
Supporting Member
3,312 Posts
I showed the post to my husband a little earlier this evening, and even he was impressed (and he's not into this stuff). It's the idea that it's as fast as your kitchen stove that gets me. Not sure where I'd put it right now, but I definitely want one. :D

Of course, DH and I got a good laugh about it even cooking the wood siding on a work trailer....

·
Solar Cooker
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, to my embarrassment I left the parabolic in a position that was not safe and proper and it burned my trailer...and I know better than to do that, especially since I have been doing this kind of cooking for years.:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.