Prepared Society Forum banner
161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 · (Edited)
Radiation Risk to Europe. Being said lately that Russia is using at least one nuclear power plant as a launch site for attacking Ukraine. For Launching missiles. Ukraine has to respond to that. The attacks on Crimea might be in response to attacks from Russian controlled nuclear power plants in Ukraine. This guy talks about some of the dangers related to this. Radiation clouds and such. Peppers have at least heard of (KI) Potassium Iodide. The government might want to look into oral chemicals and IV delivered chemicals that people can take that turn various radioactive metals, into water dissolving radioactive salts, that get flushed out of your body quickly. Simple by drinking water, and urinating out the radioactive salts. Instead of having radioactive materials, in your body for years. Different chemicals for different radioactive whatever s, that gets into your body.

This guy talks about getting urinary track type cancers. So drink so much water for weeks the radiation concentration is lowered as urinated. something anyway. total blood r4eplacement transfusions. How to stop radiation from being absorbed by your bone marrow I wonder? It's all about the radioactive material that different parts of your body absorb. In the long run in dealing with cancers and such it seems. Something anyway. Not going to fic acute radiation sickness and all that except getting safe as soon as possible.

Use chemistry instead of biochemistry to come up with solutions. This, (we are all going to die) attitude needs to change. Not everyone died in Japan during WW2 after the 2 nuclear denotations. It ended WW2 anyway. In the eyes of the western world anyway. That ended WW2.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 · (Edited)
So there are sprays that show the slightest trace of human blood under a special light. Is there anything similar for radioactive materials. Cheaper than a guider counter. More storeable if shelf stable to. More portable to. Check dust or whatever. Sparkle or whatever. Maybe a mixture of chemicals like a chem light. Maybe some type of test strips that indicate alpha, beta, and gamma radiation intensity. A 2 part solution that needs to be mixed together to activate and then see the colour.

Russians have talked before I belief about a complete blood transfusion after exposure to radiation. Stomach pumped. I wonder if ingesting active carbon and then throwing it back up would help. Drink some water and inject some activated carbon again and repeat. Clean out you Esophagus too afterwards. Air re-breather is best or course followed by a air filter system. washing of can foods with clean water. Use some laxatives, for a few days after securing yourself in a safe area.

When exposed to neutron radiation. Steel become highly radioactive for a long time. With aluminum loose it's radioactive fast. Not sure about tin cans for food and such or Mylar bags.Fallout of the main concern I guess. A radioactive cloud, with dust that become radioactive and is radioactive also in itself, I guess.

Radiation measuring devices can become contaminated with radioactive material and give then false high reading. supposed to have a disposable bag over the sensor anyway. I would cover the whole device, one bag for the device and another for the sensor, if possible. Since you may be in potential radiated areas.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 · (Edited)
So it has started to get worst. This Russia Ukraine war could be cover for peak oil or peak oil is the cause. Or peak cheap oil. Russian has said before. They need a certain price, to sell oil at, and make a profit. Maybe they really do. To a point anyway. I think it was 70 / 80 dollar a barrel oil.

If this causes Europe NATO to go to war, with Russia. They might not have the energy to rebuild as before. Or not everyone. Depending on who gets flattened. USA was not flattened after WW2 as Europe and Britain was. Both experienced carpet bombing and were debtor nations. Once more into the breach my friends. We all depend upon each other now.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 · (Edited)
RUSSIA - G7 Announce OIL PRICE CAP to DESTROY Russian Oil Revenue WITHOUT Affecting Global Oil Price.
Russia has said, it will cut off the supply of Russian fuel, of any country, that puts a cap on oil prices. Or Russia's oil, whatever.

It's not like countries can, out wait Russia, in real life. Poland and such, seem to be dead sticks, not being talked about, in the news anymore, with Russian fuel supplies cut off to them. "A crystal ball these countries are" as that, star wars character, would say. A crystal ball of the future, as to consequences are, for nations. Countries seem to be using back doors to buy Russian oil. If that gets cut off. We will see. Russia seems to be doing the Chinese Water Torture thing to various nations to. Let them make decisions and then do one more thing. Give then some hope and then take it away. Etc. Life support only.

Make there political parties, look like bumbling fools. I guess as they seem to be doing, to get rid of the (great leaders) in various political parties around the world in hope of saving the party itself. I guess. So Ukraine might get real help in destroying the Russian's for real.

Which will probably lead to nuclear war. A catch 22 situation. Already 3/4th the way, out in regards, to walking the plank.

The president of the USA, can still go to Putin, with hat in hand, and beg Putin and the Russia people, to save Europe. Dance babies dance. A Republican president, danced with Putin.

Joe Biden, can pretend, Putin is not there, when he dances with Putin. Instead if pretending, someone is there, when they are not there. Funny to say, but Biden, might get things fixed up then, for real. Russia, might have decided, they want this to go on, as a lesson, and for profits. For a time anyway. elections are coming up soonish. Then we might see, what real Russian interference, looks like during elections. Make it a bigger and bigger political issue as elections approach. As the USA has done to other countries in the past with sanctions, including to Russia, right now. Make there be, personal consequences, for American politicians, and parties, this time.

Just more trouble for me. Trying t o stop nuclear war.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 · (Edited)
Looks like General winter is going to be unleashed upon Europe. Talked about general winter before. Against militaries. Now seems it will be used against nation states. Well, talked about staying warm, and cooking food using less energy. Military weapons in the military, during winter, malfunctioning. Etc.

So with Russia holding major nuclear power plants, in Europe. It can also cut off electricity (manufacturing AKA bullets, beans, bandaids), from those plant, to Ukraine and Europe. Looks like the millions of Ukraine people, who left Ukraine, when Russia did there second part of there invasion, did not run far enough. To get away from General winter. Well hopefully I am wrong. If nuclear war starts in will start in Russia/Ukraine. Not good for both either. And all that. Weapons of mass destruction will get used. Including other weapons of mass destruction. Get your NBC suits while you can. We are going to find out anyway. One way or another.

What's the US government going to do for the rest of Europe. Not just Ukraine. Not just NATO military speaking either? Help like fuel. Power. Well played Russia, it appears. It has been said amateurs worry about tactics, and experts worry about logistics.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 · (Edited)
I wonder if Russia has hyper-sonic interceptor missiles. That could give the US ballistic missiles (minute man and such) real problems, during a nuclear war. Fast intercepts with seconds and third volleys as needed to shoot down NATO nuclear missiles. The subs are really going to matter I guess, and nuclear cruise missiles. Stealth is going to matter to, if such a thing happens. So sneak attacks, may occur first, to especially take out cruise missiles, and stealth platforms and detection platforms, satellites and such to I guess. Widely dispersed ordinance, is needed I guess. Will want to take out the surface fleet. Subs at sea can not resupply ordinance, if there docks are destroyed, and have specialized maintenance done either. Well much harder to do. Might have resupply ships for cruise missiles, and such. Logistics, logistics, logistics.

US policy is about doing nuclear related military activities, in the open, in front of satellites. A good policy to help maintain peace. Not so good, in other ways, if nuclear war, might break out. Especially if Russia, has real military advantage, during a nuclear war, or is on par enough with NATO. For the opening mighty blows. That greatly effect logistics capabilities, and how you can respond, immediately afterwards.

Probability if high, that Russia has hyper-sonic interceptors, as there hyper-sonic missiles can maneuver, as publicly stated.

·
Super Moderator
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
Looks like this time if Russia goes down economically speaking, they are going to take all of Europe they can, with them. Misery loves company. I'm sure that Russia will introduce Europe to the egg price based economy, if they must.

161 - 170 of 170 Posts