UK Proposes All Paychecks Go to the State First

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by keepitlow, Sep 20, 2010.

1. keepitlow

keepitlow Well-Known Member

News Headlines

The UK's tax collection agency is putting forth a proposal that all employers send employee paychecks to the government, after which the government would deduct what it deems as the appropriate tax and pay the employees by bank transfer

2. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Any country that institutes such a system needs and deserves an outright revolution. Grab the tyranical, arrogant, elitist government bastards by the scruff, take them to the nearest tree and hang'em. Let's hope America never has to see such a thing.

As Ben Franklin once said, "In a democracy, the rulers are the servants of the people and the people are their superiors."

Ben Franklin also said, "Americans will get the sort of govenment they deserve."

Well folks, we got it. November is the time for us to wise up.

3. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

You're talking about a nation that's already given up their rights to own firearms and their right to self-defense or defense of property and most of their rights to free speech. They'll take it laying down like the good little subjects they are. We aren't far behind.

4. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

The Elitists try that crap here, they will learn real quick the true meaning of the term "Vote From The Rooftop!" We The People know where they live and work.
    Nuff said...... :mad:

5. Woody

Woody Woodchuck

Interesting. So, instead of taking out of their pay what taxes THEY think is fair, they want to take it all and give the taxpayers back what they do not need? Smart, very smart move. The Govt. realizes that we can do with less cash than they can and it is much easier for us to PLAN TO SPEND WITHIN OUR MEANS than it is for them. I don’t see how anything could go wrong with a well thought out system like that. Just think of the job opportunities this will create! There will be no unemployed hackers because they will all be trying to break into a database with every single person in GB’s pay. And the many auditor jobs this will create! Heck, I bet the Govt will have to hire thousands of folks to answer complaints and investigate discrepancies. Instant cure for unemployment, think of the job growth!!! I can not believe the US Govt. didn’t think of this first.

6. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

What do you think they would like to do here. That very thing, the crap that those steWpiD people over there put up with is coming your way. World wide thats what they have in mind. How on this earth can some idiot let this be done to them, i can only guess it will happen, that mess over there is beond fixing, period.

7. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Something, regardless of what it is will one day push Americans over the
    edge ,well... 3% of Americans that is. When it happens it will have to be a spontaneous happening simply because if more then 4 or 5 people get together to plan for a "event" one of them will be an undercover informer, that's a proven fact. Any uprising would have to just happen , maybe by a heavy handed act from the Gov flakes but after it starts it will be hard to put down without using US military troops , and I somehow don't see that happening.. I hope and pray!!

But if the Gov passed such a law here and the Business community caves in and sends your earnings to the Fed what can the average Joe do? nothing... but wait to see how much the Gov gives back..and after that it's a done deal...

So...preppers !! best get to getting.. and don't actively get involved with anybody you haven't known for a long time! I don't care if it's your best friends brother that you've never met.. just don't go there..

Remember, the Ruby Ridge mess started with one guy who became a "new" friend and wanted to buy a couple of shotguns..

And sure we all talk in here and tell all kinds of things and I'm the worst for doing that and I know without a doubt that the Feds are reading this post as soon as I hit send... BUT I've never give chit about them. I'm too well known to them in a lot of ways so why act like I'm not what I am!!! :D:D

I'm a 100% red blooded American Patriot and believe the US Constitution to be the very heart beat of America and the Bill of Rights is the blood being pumped by that heart... and as far as I'm concerned almost every member of the Washington elitist are guilty of treason and one day will pay the piper ... I have to believe all that because otherwise I couldn't get out of bed in the morning.

They ( The Gov.) have no respect for us or our beliefs or the laws they pass because none of it pertains to them only us the sheeple the cattle..

Nuff :soapboxrant:.. you all know this but I get off on saying it out loud!!!:usaflag::usaflag: