Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to put this into the open forum and I have also cleared my cookies before watching this video.

This video is 2 hrs long, so, only watch when you have significant amount of time ... more than welcome to post in here what you feel after watching the video.

For your next link, check out http://www.disclosureproject.org/

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Real or fabricated - I say both ...

I have seen/watched a UFO ,(only to be told it was a weather ballon ;)) but I'm sure 'some folks have fabricated a story'. For me ... to think 'mother earth' is the one and only... well.... that is not right. (?)

I didn't watch the youtube ... yet ...

This is just my thoughts...

I live in a military world ... :D and so the words of many come to mind. (You don't want to know ......and don't ask) ;)

For me ... some stories are true and others not so much so...

My heart tells me there is more than our little world ... But that is just me ... :p

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I haven't had time to watch the video yet either but I don't believe for one minute that this planet is the only one in the vastness of space that harbors intelligent life. Personally, that to me is the epitome of human arrogance.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andi - in the 2-hour video there are high-level military personel who are recorded as saying that they were the people who cleaned up crash-landings, who removed dead alien-bodies, who captured live aliens, there are air-traffic-controllers who have recordings of space-ships doing things that are impossible with our technology, there are members of NASA stating that there is an alien base on the back-side of the moon ... it goes on and on ...

It is a "dry" video where the people who are talking talk from a podium to a crowd .. but .. some of the stories they share you can tell that they were there.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
The first time I heard the term UFO, I guess I was about 6 maybe 7, My dad and his Navy buddie were talking about 'the good ol days'. With that came the tales of what they had seen on the open sea.

My dad is a stright shooter ... he will tell you how it was/is. Now his Navy friend always liked to 'add to the story ;)'. Then you take in the stories from other family/friends in the Navy/ and a few Army (we are a navy family :D) ... Well, they all can't be crazy. :ignore:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
I agree with UncleJoe. I think with out of the billions of stars/suns/planets, there has to be others with intelligent life. This can't be the only one.

Andi, I wish I could have heard your Dad's stories! I've heard a few myself, and most of the people telling them sincerely saw what they told about.

I won't have enough internet time to watch the video for a while, but I do intend to when I get the chance. Thanks for posting the link, naekid.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
WOW! What a video ... It gave me the chills at times ... but I could not stop watching.

Thanks for posting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts