Typical liberal tactics...

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by mosquitomountainman, Apr 12, 2010.

1. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies - Yahoo! News

By VALERIE BAUMAN, Associated Press Writer Valerie Bauman, Associated Press Writer – 43 mins ago

ALBANY, N.Y. – "Opponents of the fiscally conservative tea party movement say they plan to infiltrate and dismantle the political group by trying to make its members appear to be racist, homophobic and moronic. ..."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100412/ap_on_go_ot/us_tea_party_crashers

If you can't debate the merits of a movement then try to sabotage it.

Don't you just love brain dead liberals? (Or is that redundant?)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  2. faithmarie

faithmarie mamoo

If your coffee club doesn't work....
    Of course ... if you can't beat'em join em

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010

3. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

Both side have been doing this for years, so this is not really anything to waste air on. All the parties are good for is keeping up the political Hatfield and McCoy feud between americans instead of bridging the gap and building community

4. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Expected, counter measures needed to deal with azz holes. Like that congress man who said some one call him a nasty name, bullcrap that was made up shat from the start, get them talking about race instead of why they are distroying our country. Ya reckon.

5. faithmarie

faithmarie mamoo

Exactly .. It is amazing though how people defend each side when they are both good for nothings.

6. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

True...but the Tea Party movement is a recent phenoma and is somewhat apolitical........we have independents, dems and repubs in our local oragnization.

7. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

Nationally it's seen as a party hijacked by Republican/ conservative interests and I agree to some degree.

More importantly, whats the top 10 issues and goals for the platform it's all too vague? Do they want less government.. or as is the case with republicans they want more of the their type of government ? Where the party on; taxes, states rights, federalism, political parties, separation of church and state, gun control, wars abroad, citizens rights.

Iran in the was ruled by the a horrible dictator in the 1970's and supported by the USA. The popular uprising both religious and political toppled that regime ultimately brought to power an even worse more restrictive government than the previous one which is at odds with a large number of the people that helped to overthrow the shah.

8. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

I agree with Pdx, that I want to see where they stand on issues, not just how Obummer is continuing the down slide of this country