Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The picture on front of this video tells it all. Too bad some here can't watch youtube I know I use to be one of them.

Rumor has it that Trumps wall will be a bullet train railway. Like Chinas and Japan. It will travel 300 mph.

Of course imo by the time such a project if finished the nation will be totally invaded by the third world.' First ' phase is to be finished by 2029.

Wall will not be needed by then once the Trojan Horse has arrived,except maybe to throw us over it.:eek::surrender::wave:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well it has been 7 mon.s and time changes all especially if trillions is at stake.

Looks like the wall is going to be solar now. With 3000 miles of solar we could light up the whole planet on a dark night. And certainly light up the face of the lucky energy co. that gets that contract.
But the only thing illegal crosser's will get is static as in electric and bad hair day walking thru.

Hope we can find lots of rare earth for those millions of batteries and if not that than the gases released from gel batteries the giant inverter's, charge controllers etc. Wonder who will supply all that cable. I bet Jerod knows somebody. :D:woohoo:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I doubt that there would be any batteries. Much like the wind farms the electricity would be pumped directly into the grid for immediate consumption. Carbon fuels would be cut back till sundown or hydro could be cut back as well.
Cariou you sure know more about this than I do, you and some other members here were absolutely great help to me when I was starting out on my own solar. I got my set up thanks to yall. We just can't decide where to put it yet. It is stored ready to go. :wave:

It just struck me funny how solar was so bad now it is good again.I learned never to say never though so guess it is one of these kind of situations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts