Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son has gone trout fishing with his pawpaw. :D They are having a grand time of it.

Anyone else doing any fishing?

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
BROOKIES !!! best trout there is!!!...corn meal, pan fry in hot bacon grease, fried spuds with a bit of blackened onion dump cream corn over the spuds !! ...fit for a king..no!! wait...too good for a king, best give em to me!!...

Good eats!!!

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BROOKIES !!! best trout there is!!!...corn meal, pan fry in hot bacon grease, fried spuds with a bit of blackened onion dump cream corn over the spuds !! ...fit for a king..no!! wait...too good for a king, best give em to me!!...

Good eats!!!
Your right "Good eats!":woohoo:

Then again crappie does sound good also ... :D

mosquitomountainman hope things warm up for you soon. :flower:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Lake Erie Yellow Perch are a favorite around here, yum yum!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Large and smallmouth bass for me thank you. :D

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Large and smallmouth bass for me thank you. :D
Oh No ... say it is not so!!!!! Uncle Joe!

So my son is home ...not much luck fishing but time with Paw Paw ... Well, that is what counts.:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
first fish i ever caught was a 3 lb rainbow trout and i wouldn't let my mom cook it up so it sat in out freezer for about 2 years till she finally forced me to toss it.....ahhh memories :) Love bass fishing and always love a good muskie fight

·
Registered
482 Posts

Good eats!!!
Love them Brookies. Stae DNR also has stocked some of our northern streams and creeks with rainbows and browns. Good eating all of them. Like bass (largemouth, smallmouth and stripers) and the panfish as well. Not big on catfish but will eat it.

·
Team mascot
1 Posts
Still 3 feet of ice here. Lake trout, rainbows,dollies and burbot. Not many fishermen so the fishing is great. Waiting for this summer salmon run. My family is allowed 300 salmon from a fish wheel. Hope to build a new smoker (cold smoke) for this year.
Frozen:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts