Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems that the albums are a little amiss...I clicked on "all albums" and the last 2 pages are all goofy. The last page has a bunch of adult links listed. That does not offend me, however, I'd think TPTB would not want this stuff on this site. Just wanted you guys to know it's there.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Across the top of the main screen is a list of items you can click on, one of which is "all albums". That's where I found the problem. Thanks for getting back to me.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
That's kind of sad. :( Our Super Mod. doesn't know we have a place to post pics. :rolleyes: :)

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Give him a break...he's from Canada.

:canflag::beercheer::usaflag:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I was just browsing the albums earlier today and didn't notice anything amiss ... well, I guess I have more work to do now ..

·
Registered
318 Posts
Seems that the albums are a little amiss...I clicked on "all albums" and the last 2 pages are all goofy. The last page has a bunch of adult links listed. That does not offend me, however, I'd think TPTB would not want this stuff on this site. Just wanted you guys to know it's there.
there were problems before. I reported it to someone, can't remember who now. But they deleted the offending albums pretty quickly. Sorry, brain fog going on.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Found a way to edit out the text that the spammers put into the album-pages, but, I cannot figure a way to destroy the albums .. I will have to do some more work on them to get it cleared away ..

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you, Vance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.