Trouble on the album pages

Discussion in 'Website Comments and Suggestions' started by Jason, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Seems that the albums are a little amiss...I clicked on "all albums" and the last 2 pages are all goofy. The last page has a bunch of adult links listed. That does not offend me, however, I'd think TPTB would not want this stuff on this site. Just wanted you guys to know it's there.

2. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

I didn't even know there were albums. I'll let Vance clean it up. I'm not familiar with the album sections.

3. Jason

Across the top of the main screen is a list of items you can click on, one of which is "all albums". That's where I found the problem. Thanks for getting back to me.

4. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

That's kind of sad. :( Our Super Mod. doesn't know we have a place to post pics. :rolleyes: :)

5. Jason

Give him a break...he's from Canada.

:canflag::beercheer::usaflag:

6. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I was just browsing the albums earlier today and didn't notice anything amiss ... well, I guess I have more work to do now ..

7. CVORNurse

CVORNurse Well-Known Member

there were problems before. I reported it to someone, can't remember who now. But they deleted the offending albums pretty quickly. Sorry, brain fog going on.

8. Jason

This is what I get on page 3 of the albums:

[..deleted..]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
  9. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure Vance can take care of it.

10. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Found a way to edit out the text that the spammers put into the album-pages, but, I cannot figure a way to destroy the albums .. I will have to do some more work on them to get it cleared away ..

11. Jason

Thank you, Vance.