Prepared Society Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Good ole country folk
421 Posts
This is lickit in a previous life. He calls himself Francon here.

Folks, it appears that a certain individual recently joined this forum with the sole purpose of stirring up the sh!t.

I am amazed with how many folks have fallen into this warped guys web and he is getting the attention he so deperately seeks.

I shall not engage in any of his posts in hopes that he will get bored and move along to some other forum where folks may give him some attention.

I have not heard any real prepping wisdom from this fool--only emotionally charged ranted to get people to respond.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Don't feed the trolls, all you get is fat trolls :lolsmash:

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
But fat trolls is better eatin'

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
OK OK OK .... but damn it I was having fun.. I will now engage the ignor button.... yawlz just no fun...:D:D

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts

a scope AND a laser!... if only it had a bayonet :scratch

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Hmmm sounds like hokey horror movie. Hmmm. :scratch What it would it be called? I got it! I got it!

It's called The Return of Franconstein! :lolsmash::lolsmash:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
She/he is a beaut!

Man, don't let the man of the house see that.:ignore:

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Well we have a real tall troll bar to beat now, 4 threads moved to the LTS zone in 2 days

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Folks, it appears that a certain individual recently joined this forum with the sole purpose of stirring up the sh!t.

I am amazed with how many folks have fallen into this warped guys web and he is getting the attention he so deperately seeks.

I shall not engage in any of his posts in hopes that he will get bored and move along to some other forum where folks may give him some attention.

I have not heard any real prepping wisdom from this fool--only emotionally charged ranted to get people to respond.
This says it all! :ignore: :D

Love the "Franconstein" title, too! Good one, horseman! :lolsmash:

·
Supporting Member
3,312 Posts
Yes, there seems to be a great deal of attention-needing involved. Chances are that joining and leaving (or being asked to leave) a forum is a repeating pattern here...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Ok I will play along...I was enjoying practicing my subtle ways of telling him he was a *******....
:kiss: We are kindred souls ... :D

:booboo: and played along a bit, but always one to play nice at other's request, I'll just sit here and snicker to myself at all the clever things I have to say ... :cool:

But wait ... just one more thing ... I really wanted to post in the "why Marry a non-prepping girl" thread ... If there ever was a "non-prepping" girl it was me ... According to the hubby I didn't turn out so bad ...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Chances are that joining and leaving (or being asked to leave) a forum is a repeating pattern here...
And that's a shame because it was never like this. Sure there's been the occasional blowhard, but in the last few months we seem to have hit the motherlode. :scratch :rolleyes:

·
Afraid, very afraid
145 Posts
Still think he/she is off their meds, probably get to the drug store soon and will be all better :D :flower:

·
Registered
418 Posts
And that's a shame because it was never like this. Sure there's been the occasional blowhard, but in the last few months we seem to have hit the motherlode. :scratch :rolleyes:
I haven't been here long but you guys are SSSSOOOOO MUCH better than the other boards out there ... they are either full of blowhards telling me that because I am a girl I had better get ready to be either a sex slave or six feet under or they have no traffic at all and every thread is 2 years old ...

I found you guys quite by accident but I am really glad I bumped into you. Hope that I can help others here with what little I know. (One of these days I am gonna be the smart kid in class ... :D)

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
BadgeBunny, we're having a lot of fun having you as part of our forum-family! You're a great addition!

We've had a "motherlode" of blowhards, etc., to quote UncleJoe, but we've also acquired some really nice new members, like you, and goshen girl, and legitcitizen, and several others, who are contributing in ways that keep the forum a nice place to be.

·
I'm done - gone
1,585 Posts
I have no idea what you people are talking about. Make that WHO you all are talking about . LOL whatever. I'm not here enough to worry about this sort of stuff.
I did get an interesting PM asking about where I get my wheat by someone who has no posts but are a member. Just was weird cuz, I don't get PMs here LOL

Carry on troops! Let the troll bashing continue!!

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Have a look in the Less than savory thread , 5 post started by said troll

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Up to 7 now. One interesting point-Every single thread in LTS was started by the same individual.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.