Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hannity is doing a show on how to survive a terrorist attack with no electricity, no water, etc. Might be good.
I thought those of us that are still relatively new to prepping might be interested in watching.
Fox News Channel, 9pm eastern.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geez, maybe I was hallucinating this morning. Just came in from the garden 10 minutes ago and turned on the idiot box. So far he is just talking about nationalized healthcare, no mention has been made of surviving an attack.

Sorry. Guess I don't get to give up my seat on the short bus.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aton Edwards, author of Preparedness Now and Neil Strauss, author of Emergency were the 2 main people they talked too. Mostly just about being prepared so you don't have to be dependent on a non existent government response.
Aton Edwards even goes so far as to say America WILL be hit by some form of WMD within the next 5 years. No maybe about it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I thought it was "ok", not great, but anything that wakes up the masses (or even a small portion of) if helpful. I think that just bringing preppers and survivalists out of "the bunker" and into more than just spam and bullets is good. When people see that well respected people are stocking up on emergency supplies, they see that it's not so bad.

·
Administrator
2,248 Posts
I think the biggest thing people need to be forced to understand is you need food, fuel and water reserves. It's rare these day for people to stock that for a survival situation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts