Prepared Society Forum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 · (Edited)
Feb 22 2022 11:30PM Wanna be baby rapist (murderer), is drunk again, and mouthing off at me, in room 202 here, at the Arnika Inn. Supposed to have covid and say in his room. Staff got him drunk again then.

Feb 23 2022 3:30AM basically. Women prostitute in room 205 being noisy too. Martha. Being really noisy when she is noisy. I guess they get her drunk, to every night. Teaching the people (gang members) in room 202, 203 and 205 to work together. Hard tapping and banging. 4:50AM now I think a shift change just took place in room 205 a minute or 2 ago.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 · (Edited)
Feb 23 2022 2:39PM Found a piece of paper on the little lamp table next to my bed today. Says "Outreach Van 445-7202" that's Mr Library going into my room or getting someone to. Cleared my desk off of everything like a week or two ago. Have my own paper and pens to. Being creepy. He opens my door wide like he wants to come in sometimes. He know I record so thongs like that. Mumbling swearing and comments at me to. Him and other staff.

On Feb 22 0222. Staff pretended to fix my magnetic swipe card room key again. Completely dead. Asked Mr Library to try another door which works. Again my key card was exactly the same. Like it's deactivated or not even in the system. No light indicator at all turning on. Can be yellow or green. Staff pretending to fix my card. So I have to be around them even more. So they can do even more to me.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
All these people like abusing people. All involved in drugs, harming people.

So 2 Asian staff members who work here and harass me. Can hear 1 second in Asian Staff member saying Lardo. 6 seconds in she moans "oh... god..." Then she shows herself, in a few seconds. Can't use the vacuum, without banging it around. Until recently. Feb 22 2022. 20220222_124255 feb 22 2022 2 asian staff lardo.mp4
-----------
All taken Feb 23 2022

Sometimes people involved in the drug trade come around me from other provinces. Just (got to) do something to me. Maybe again. Not sure. Ontario License plate parked here at Arnika Inn. 20220223_124325 ontario vechicle here sometime people drig from other place come here.mp4

So two nasty women walked by me. Someone might know whom they are. A little more safety for others then. Moaning as they walked by. Probably 2 government workers causing trouble as they do. Jacket colours are off.

So a new street thug walking by me. Dressed nice. Someone will know who he is around here. Usually when that happens more come around being more obvious. Which is what happened later. 20220223_131357 1st street thug waled by dresses nice.mp4
---------------
So former staff member from the dropin day center, when it was across from the local newspaper where I worked. The newspaper did this. All over the world know. People would come around me and talk about who the newspaper was paying money to people to harass me. So I would know and frustrate me. Taught junkies to be like this. For years to. Others to. A million dead and more by now all over the world because of them. Times 10 every night begging god for death as I use to.

Had my audio recorder on to. Can here what they said here. Some will know there voices.

56:25 Street thug says "Georgie Porgie" and the women who is almost always with him says "hey" I say "dick head dick head" Then the street thug says "hey MP I will see you off" and I say "yea whatever your funcking dick head" He says "Yea we'll see paw". Another threat of violence from street thugs junkies. It will be my fault of course as far as the R.C.M.P. are concerned. Or my fault to. He grabbed me to from behind. Can't really tell by trying to act friendly and menacing at the same time. Like it's funny.

56:46 This is where the video and this audio sync up.
--------------

So this street thug lunged at me as I was filming a pow wow the gang members were having. Nothing in it really. Some people around here will know who he is.

This women walked by in in the local shoppers drug mart and called me lardo. Better video of her.

Some junkie by the look of it called me lardo. Pretty sure I've sen him before and he's done stuff to me before.
20220223_134508 guy who called mt lardo.mp4

So this native woman was acting nervous around me, in the super marker. (Make sure I notice her, displaying herself to me). Expected her to do some to me and she did. Called me "lardo". Sometimes these people get (loaner babies). Lets just say I got violent. that's good to them. No care what so ever in putting a babies life in danger. All they care about is drugs. They do things to other people to I suspect. Do rounds, some daily. Trying to drive people raging angry to get them arrested and sent to the psych ward. Then big story about you in the news and things get worst for you and people do even more to you. People who do not know think you are crazy. Other pour it on then. That's when victims get really violent. Try to commit suicide or do and or kill other people. Yawn. I just took her picture basically. Another monster basically when you seriously think about what they are doing. Each does there part. Literally shows up to do there brutal constant harassment. Her turn. Say it's her baby. She just got some drugs for herself or the man with her.

So a guy from the military. Dressed like he's in the military. He swore at me basically. He happened to be outside still when I got outside. Was curious to see if he was really military. Expected him to be J.T.F. Joint Task Force North staff. And he was. Only a block or two away and he went in the front door I could see. Walked behind him a bit. Seen him go inside the J.T.F. building. Not being quite loud enough, to record them easily, is a tell, of what they are doing. talk at a normal volume and then be much quieter making comments at me or directed at me.

Up here magazine (publishing). Swearing at me as i walked by. Doesn't mean they work there. There are enablers and there are doers. The enablers for example stand and listen to someone mouthing off about you. So that person doesn't look crazy like they are. That person (enables) the doer. Even the military man was talked to a clerk. Well facing a clerk.
------------
So bank teller at Scotia bank earlier today. The women in video did nothing to me as far as I know today, and remember from before. Been there a number of times.

So had my audio recorder on. In same audio recording as above.
1:03:53 Scotia Band Teller saying "you're a asshole"
I say "got to make a new paper now" Paper I'm using is getting old, with info on it"

1:04:01 Male Scotia Bank teller says "lardo". Being more quite when he says that.

1:04:15 Male Scotia bank teller says "fuck you" more quietly.

1:04:21 I say "he just made a little comment" Male teller says "fuck you" fast and quietly. Then he speaks at a normal volume to me.

Can't here at all, what he says next even though, I repeat what he said.

1:05:19 That's the foreign devil as in video recording.

1:05:35 I say the date time. "February 23 2022 1:28PM by my watch which is a couple minutes fast".

He's usually pretty good. I thought once before, he said something to me. A nasty comment. Wasn't sure. Some people just "got to" do something. Only pretending to be normal. Never talked about him before. That I remember anyway.
-------------------------
Past midnight. So Feb 24 2022 2:25AM. Some women was just in the hallway I assume or in room 205 with the door open I guess. She said loudly and fast "you better stop". Well happened a few minutes ago.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
March 16 2022. Still harassing me. Still out of control. Dared to go to sleep early last night. Tried to. Dared to try to study again today. Got the wanna be baby rapist next to me drunk again. Him and others gotten drunk by staff constantly still.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
With all the things I have recorded and talked about, in various posts. When you here them hitting things and making banging noises. You are witnessing people with severe mental disorders and violent and mostly convicted sex offenders to. To use physical violence with all there frustration and sexual frustration. Teacher them to punch hard to and or use a weapon. Letting them be inappropriately emotional to combined with rage and verbal violence and physical violence. They even kill each other sometimes or try to (stabbings). Screech at each other routinely, and when out on the streets, intimidate and get violent, with each other, on a regular and routine basis. This with convicted sex offenders to. Let to get drunk and or stoned with illegal drugs to. Not just booze here at Arnika Inn, to keep the shakes away. But get them drunk on a regular and routine basis. Then they act up even more. Being trained to be more violent in various ways. Years and years and years. Habit formation, with violent, mentally disturbed people, including convicted sex offenders.

As a regular person around them you have no choice but to do the same back at them. They see normal human behaviours, as weakness. Allowed to be worst, and get even worst. A thing done on purpose.

Actual government over-site, in such places, with such peoples, including staff, is for all intend and purpose, nil.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 · (Edited)
March 21 2022.
So this is Mr Joke Smile who works here. Super nasty. Pretending not to be right now. Lets gang members here be way out of control when he can.
This is a good example of how staff lets people here. In this case the guy in 203 who wants to rape babies when he gets drunk. They see ordinary human behaviour as weakness. A all ready convicted pedophile.

So 2 or 3 days ago. Mr. joker smile, at least pretended, he called the R.C.M.P. about someone showing up here. That came here before. A drug deal, went down I told him. It's all they care about beside what they say. So Mr smile replied by saying "that's enough of that". So I expected more trouble for myself and that's what happened. So The next mourning, like 4:00AM in the mourning. The white guy street thug pimp and admitted crack user come around banging on peoples doors pretending to be looking for someone. He was looking for crack as far as am concerned. Out of character for him. It's all they care about. He might even have had money to buy crack. Wants his crack. That's all that matters, when they don't have there crack rocks. They get crazy violent dangerous. Called staff and told that person on phone. Staff having there fun and games to. So this is a picture of Lou with the black jacket on sitting down. You can here his prostitute (wife) screaming at me as I take his picture. She was one of the people screaming at me outside my door and in the hallway for hours at a time several times a day. Until it's a habit, she has now. More so. At least the local know who he is then and her later.

So this is a picture of her. His prostitute on the left side. On the right side is a older and just as nasty prostitute. The women them is a staff member. Another nasty person.

Well Mr Library again. When the stuff was being done to me at library to try to make me into someone who would want to rape woman, children and babies to death. Like to tag there work. Just (got to) show up. Mr Library. With the white tee shirt on. The person dresses up, like a construction worker, next to him, is another nasty gang member. Padding to. For when they get into fights.

So this guy is another nasty violent trouble maker. You see how they act when they are outside. Dressed in lots of padding again. My old man barely walk. R.C.M.P. judges, and others fall for it, all the time. With known gang members. RCMP ask like morons then with them. Pretending not to be a predator. Use to be documentaries about murderous psychopaths and sometime ones who kidnapped women talking about how they would act weak. Like pretend to have a broken leg or something and need a young women help. Then kidnap her. Then same thing except you get surrounded by gang members and government workers who all dogpile on you and your children. Seen super hot women dress up like street prostitutes for them. Not aware whom they are I guess. In the past. To destroy your lives, for there amusement, and career security. Courts to, after some full-time RCMP rat get you in trouble with the law on purpose. Constant bombardment like I go though except differently. Same results. Results based outcomes. More fun. More drugs, more career security. More just anger and rage, at you and yours.

As I am writing this. I got to use the bathroom. Kim the staff member, knocks on my door. I call out I am in the bathroom. She says "sorry I knocked on the wrong door". I clean myself and go and open my door. She has already almost walked back to the staff area upstairs. quite far from my room. Pretending she's just not bothering me. They make harassment part of there job and career.

So this guy is just like Eric. He was one of the people at the homeless shelter drop in where you can go during the day. Him and a few others with Eric. Sometimes talking about the most disgusting and disturbing sex stuff. So disturbing and disgusting you can not even think it, as a normal person (and laugh about it). Another person who just (got to) show up. Showed up a couple of times when things lately were really horrific for me. These people would get man at me a few times at the local day shelter drop in all every single person in there who join in with them screaming at me and threatening me. All screaming and such at the same time. Happened a few times. So the guy in room 203 who wants to rape babies acts like this now. Same with other white guy, who use to be in room 202. He might be gone now.

So this is Mr pedophile lover. Who I seen out in the hallways here several time at the Arnika Inn. Doing his particular thing for the gangs. In this video he is watching people, gang members and such. To make sure they harass me, threaten me, attack me, and then they get payed. Always happens in public. Someone watching to make sure they do whatever to me. Seen this 1000s of times, with various people.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 · (Edited)
March 22 2002 Eric shows up at my door looking for a fight. Grabs a weapon. Lots of swearing. Staff has lights in hallway turned down again. To try to hide his face I guess. Make it more creepy. Makes them feel at home I guess. Kept my audio recording going. Will upload that to at end here. More. The baby killers are mad. They are mad they git caught. They have no remorse what so ever. What they have is rage. They are so use to doing what they want.

First time he showed up today. Not a big deal apparently. Staff does nothing about him, basically. Some of the gang members, in Yellowknife, have elected politicians, as family and relatives. From these native communities, with sometimes maybe 200 people, or more. Or less. Grew up with them. Know about serious crimes they ave committed, while stones and or drunk. Got them to do it probably to hold over there heads. I almost guarantee it. There own family even. Eric is banging on my door, and wants me to come outside into the hallway. Staff got Eric drunk and or stoned on purpose. So he would do this. Looks like today there is a new staff member guy. Staff member even says he saw him with the fire extinguisher. Going to use it as a weapon. They all do that or attack you as a group or both.

Shows up again later as I said Eric would, in above video that he would.

So audio recording. Longer. Has lots of swearing on it.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 · (Edited)
So a picture of there diapers stacked up, in the entrance way. Easily 8/9th gone or 9/10th gone in 2 weeks. Use to see excrement run down the walls, when I was at the salvation army. Probably from some new drug and or combination of drugs they are using now. along with there daily alcohol consumption. Well if they need diapers they need diapers. Donations.

Looks like Alcohol and Drug sponges, need there own sponges to.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 · (Edited)
March 24 2022. As using kept up and woken up last night. Banging noises and comments started a little after 8:00am. So this audio recording about almost 2 hours long. 1:50ish. Lots of loud noises. Lots of audio recording today but oh well.
At 1:24:25 you can the staff and a medic come around at 1:24:25. Making lots of nasty comments directed towards me. I go out into the hallway later and see they are in room 201. Asian staff member I record in hallway later with medic lies and says they came out of room 202. Even though I never asked. A compulsive liar.

So this is where I go out into the hallway. Lots of doors are opened as usual. That makes the noises they make, travel farther down the hallway. Room 206 is almost always open.

So Asian women nasty monster, plus a medic I guess, come out and I record them. Less than a minute. That's when she lies. This guy not recorded has been here several times and kicked out several times. He acts nice, or says nothing to me. Usually that means, they are a drug dealer. He might be from Afghanistan, or something to. My gaydar went off when I recorded the medic or whatever he is. Just (got to) get involved. They send them to places like this (the north and shelters) to work, because even medical staff doesn't want them around. Regular Asian cleaner was around even earlier being super noisy with vacuum cleaner. Banging it into walls on in the floor. Gets broken all the time.

Better picture of Asian cleaner banging around really loud today. Picture of her not from today. At least some locals will know how she is.
------------------
So Jason the staff member showed up today just now like a minutes ago. Staff got Johnny Butts in video almost too drunk to stand. Was at around 1:40PM. People who spend all there money at the bar and buying drugs are all broke now. Close to end of month. So staff got him drunk. Just (got to) show you we got him drunk to further harass me. Then Jason acts friendly to try to frustrate. Them if you do something like hit him. It's a slam dunk investigation for the R.C.M.P. then. Jason would say (I didn't do anything to him, I said hello and waved at him). Type thing. This is what happens when you give career criminals and or junkies and or gang members jobs. 2:06 PM and Johnny is still banging around and screaming. Lights are low, so more is going to happen, tonight. Unless they want that to be a new thing now. Harder to see drug dealing go down on camera. That's what it really is using me as a excuse. Booze getting passed to people to. Lots of other criminal here banging around screaming comments, etc. there friendly behaviour is still harassment and abuse, when you understand. Friendliness is still there anger, and madness.

Later March 24 2022. Same day at night. 9:04PM. So Mr Afghanistan, in room 201, has been quite all day himself, with things for me getting much worst with him here to. He displayed himself by having Jason the staff member bring a drunken Johnny Butts to his door. If you what corrections shows like (60 day in). You can see the gangs are subdivided into pods as they call them now. With different pod leaders. Drug dealers and such.

Lets say I am wrong about Mr Afghanistan. I you, have no choice, but to think that way, in dealing with career criminals, convicted sex offenders, and gang members, and out of control, and violent, and various other things.
------------------

So this one one of the bug eyed freaks here. Acts violent to in the past. Extremely violent nut job. Another one. Probably another convicted pedophile. Has done lots to me in the past. Been wondering when his turn would come up again. Drunk again. Staff got him drink again. Did lots of banging and screaming and comments towards me in the hallway. The person he is talking to is his enabler. He is the doer.

So there was a story on msn or yahoo news or something like that, a few days ago. Some large financial company, saying they are going to hire 1000s of criminals. If they are a one off criminal, who just did something once. That might be OK. Or someone who got charged, like about, because of what gang members do to people. Or if you were one of the millions of gang sexual harassment victims, that got charged with a hate crime at work or assault or aggravated assault. That might turn out OK. But if you give career criminals jobs. It's going to be a disaster. So like how staff here once caught. Still pretends it's me.

You can expect criminal behaviours, like Enron style crimes, to get worst and worst there. Other crimes to. We are going to find out eventually, or not. When things get lax (over time), is when they start doing more and more crimes, and more and more, serious crimes. Years from now mostly. Be very careful with jpmorgan and any company that deals with them. You can never stop not trusting. Easy money all around. Want more easy money. Crimes for easier money. Enron wanna be. That is how you must think of them. Should mark this down. Repeatedly many copies. They must do lots of internal auditing. When you hear of problems like not enough auditors. Not changed around enough. Not being done properly. That is all done on purpose by higher level management looking the other way, and not a part of crimes on paper. Screamers are well know as criminal i the financial sector. How dare you want to look into what I do. I make a huge amount of $$$$ for this company and it's stock holders. So if they actually do the extra (due diligence) things might be pretty good for them. Especially if they catch people. High level people to. Enron.

One thing jpmorgan can do is have a highly locked down system. There might be three ways to do something lets say. Well all 3 ways bring users, to the same screen, lets say. If something for some reason need to be backed out of. Mistake may by some company and wants it changed. Use the 2 man rule. Not just the 2 man rule. But 2 mangers each whom sign there own paycheck so one can not pressure the other to do something. Publicly stated and advertised that things get done a certain way, only as trained, no exceptions. The legal system has a network that all lawyer can access and check for this or that. So if jpmorgan had some thing like that. Like a database and your work has to be in the database. Like some transaction of something. So manager tell people to do stuff that gets that person in trouble instead of the manager. So if someone does that you report them. A manager can sill give you a heads up before hand telling you, they are going to put something, into the tracking work orders database. Already got something like that of course. Accounting systems and such. Staff deliberately does things to damage accounting systems for criminal activities purposes. Make it a mess on purpose. Another bad sign. Like use to be talked about with lots of government departments. Accounting is a mess.

Again if they are careful, it might be OK. (Want a good job). Want to hire lots and lots, of internal, criminal investigators, auditors. Story link here.

-----------

So I turned my recorder on and tried to get some more sleep. Got some more sleep and was woken up by slamming door. Repeated slamming from room 203. I went outside and Eric was in there again. Confronted him. Recorded on video to and he shows later again to tonight and then again tonight March 24 2022.
So this is the audio I recorded. Close to the end. Cam here slamming and such earlier if you want to.

So video recorded with audio recorder still going. SO last night he wanted to attack me with a weapon that I have recorded on video. So he shows up again tonight 3 times now actually. Recorded on video twice. Stoned and or drunk and a violent stress thug. You have no choice in dealing with them. If you don't deal somewhat with them they get even more violent and he is on the edge of violence. Got o burst there bubble which is dangerous to do. I get winded, walking up the stairs. I was literally asleep. I say staff member hanged up the phone on me. It was another younger staff white women I think. Maybe her to. So much gets done to me. Asked her how to complain and she tells me to go to front desk where it's just staff members working there. Them. Giving criminals jobs. Might be jpmorgans future. Similar but different but the same. Once you figure it out.

Recording of Eric showing up again. 2nd time March 24 2022.

March 24 2022 past 10:00pm at night. still lots of banging and screaming. Johnny Butts, John Snowgeese, the bug eyed freak, the screaming prostitute, Eric. Mr wanna be baby rapist in room 203. Staff getting various convicted sex offenders drunk and or stoned daily. Extra drunk and or stoned so they cause trouble. Perfecting there baby rapist training. Still want him to become a person with more of a substance abuse problems. Makes them more likely, to become a repeat offender. Older, the rage, the violence. Then some family, has been destroyed locally, or somewhere else, and needs there "help". From various government departments. Same with the criminal. Hey everybody wins. Even the victims get help right? Sarcasm.

So Eric is back again or the 4th time. Turned off video recorder. Started slamming around in the room.
Staff not answering the phone when I called. So going to be a bad night.
20220325_001524 past midnight march 24 2022 Eric back 4th time so far.mp4
---------
When these people. When gang members, get out of control, you literally, have to worry about them killing you, or trying to kill you. So Eric has been coming around banging on my door, and threatening me. Getting worst. Grabbing a weapon out in the hallway. When he screams sometimes, for me to come out. So after 2:00AM in the mourning he did it again. Tried calling staff, and they never answered again. Let it ring 15 times. Called earlier and they never answered either. Before this shift. So ended up giving him 2 open hard palm smacks, on the side of his face. Not by his eyes or teeth. On his cheek. No knuckles. All it does it make trouble for me. May get kicked out now, and then be surrounded by violent gang members, with (just cause) now to attack me. Staff showed up, and I told them I hit him. Well I smacked him hard. Not punched him. Going to be bruised I suspect. Since Eric's drunk, he may do more to himself to make it look worst. He is threatening and then pretends not to be threatening. Had a weapon in his hands again.

A bit past 2:00AM in the mourning.
22:37 You can heat him bang on my door again. I say some things and he talks back.
22:30 I call staff, and let phone ring, for 15 times with no answer. No answer earlier today either, when I tried calling them.
26:40 I give him his first slap and say some things.
26:44 I slap him again, and talk to him again in the only language he understands.
26:55 Eric mouths off at me as I walk away. I just keep walking away. There's a bit more.

Night is not over yet. Even before the night is over they are all back at it again. Staff to.

To be perfectly clear, staff did this on purpose. (With gang members, trying to get them to kill me). Created this situation, where I have to worry about being killed. (I could explain that much better if, I wanted to. You still don't even close to fully understand. Make dealing with gangs, even more dangerous for all). They created the situations, where I get threats of violence, and death threats, get attacked, not allowed to sleep, being kept awake, nightly to, and throughout the day. All this and more. Staff precipitates regularly and routinely, still till this very day today. March 25 2022.

I will see if anyone(s) tries to kill me, in the next couple of days and weeks. A human rights activist. Or grave bodily harm. Don't worry. The R.C.M.P. and the courts, are too stupid to understand

----------
This is a perfect example of how they make it your fault, and have to jump through hoops with them, to spin your wheels still, and frustrate you. Acts like I'm being unreasonable to. Well it's the next mourning March 25 2022. Well afternoon now. constant banging throughout the mourning and afternoon by wanna be baby rapist in room 203 ans Eric and others. NWT human rights (gov department) is exactly the same.

So lots of banging from various people. Still going on as I write this.
So 41:11 into audio recording I call staff. Some new titles now with the gang members apparently to.
This file type does play in VLC media player.

March 25 2022. 10:45PM So Lou the violent street thug pimp is starting to get interactive with me. He is a extremely violent person. So if he comes after me I have no choice but to be brutal back at him. He has attacked me before more than once. So what is also going to happen is construction people or person is going to come here and do work who is really just another bug strong street thug. Maybe others to. Happened several times already. Being friendly acting and menacing, at the same time or more.

Have enough experience with Lou. Just talking to be nicely means he's going to get violent. That is how he is. Wants to put me back in my place. Same with others to. Just how the staff and R.C.M.P. and such want it. To. Don't worry they will still be too stupid to understand, same with prosecutor and judge. His prostitute is starting to scream at me more to. She will get involved in any serious fight he gets into. You can tell them and they will tell you to your face. It doesn't matter. Or move on fast to something else. Another question. They are loved and protected. Staff again letting this happen.

Probably going to end up with a criminal record. Got no choice what-so-ever, if I do not want to be brutalized, and or killed, or seriously injured. That's how they like it. Crazy and violent George. Psych ward, and straight into a straight jacket to, most likely for me. In real live, a huge human rights loophole. The audio and video recordings I have put online, is normal everyday behaviour for them.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 · (Edited)
They keep forgetting to. They are all on the terrorist watch list. They wanted to be on the terrorist watch list so. Our local uni-bomber just made a comment, when I was downstairs getting supper. Same with lots of other people. Some whom have left. Well they already told other people. I told them as they were trying to kill me basically. Remember Donald Trump going on national TV and threatening nuclear war with Afghanistan or something for one or two nights only. That was one time I said something(s) the day before. Screaming out loudly as I walked down the street here in Yellowknife. Warned several times before. Gave the R.C.M.P. just cause, to come in and shoot me down. More important to prove I am a terrorist and all they did, was justfied I guess. Since when I was a kid and lived somewhere else and 2 male RCMP officers tried to take and I believed sexually assault a young like 8 or 9 year old girl I liked at school. We were both shy. I started screaming about it on the steps of the school and school buses packed with kids witnessed this. Some men asked them what was going on and screaming in-sued. They went for there shotguns, to come back, and get into a gun fight, with those R.C.M.P. officers. Both sides took off and some of the men came back, with there shotguns. But the R.C.M.P. were gone.

Years later I think, new protections were passed, for minors, dealing with R.C.M.P. officers. So much stuff was allowed to be done to me I'm not sure and my family.

Gang members are the final solution for government workers career security. They are you and your loved ones final solution to. But in a different and bad way.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 · (Edited)
Staff member at lunch time make sure I was attacked again. I hit back lightly. Guy pretended (the wanna be baby rapist) he was hit hard by me. Seen then do that several times. Acting. He doesn't need a crutch either. Seen him walk just fine, without one. Laughing. Or a stroller either.

Got it recorded anyway staff member upstairs, and downstairs, in audio. Camera downstairs. Same staff member was upstairs causing me trouble that caused this downstairs in kitchen area. They need there booze cut off. Completely cut off. Jason the staff member, comes around all huffy and puffy afterwards, upset acting, making comments at me. Staff wants to make it all about violence. Have gotten gang members after me.

Cut booze drugs, completely off. Looks like the drug dealers and bootleggers here, need there way. Then they can spend all day getting there booze and drugs. Call the police right away when people show up here to do drug deals. Then staff will do the drug deals. Or more drug deals. Bootlegging to. $$.

Dealing with career criminal violent gang members here. Not ordinary people whom would not do such things. Other than other psychopaths in society.

So then can go outside and commit there crimes and such, and go away. The bootleggers and drug dealers, still get to stay. Still got there career security, in a way. Less gang members around, so more to go around. That's they way. Or organized crime, so throw them all away. Organized crime, and career criminals, just not the Hollywood way.

Actually teaching someone to want to more and more to want to rape babies. Even axe murders would do that. They did. Had to force staff to stop it. Hard to force them to stop supplying extra booze to him. Then he had to talk about his fantasizes for the booze while he was having fun harassing me. Keeping me, awake at might. Still going on. 24 hours a day. Not allowed to study, rest, relax in peace. Sleep or sleep in peace. April 5 2022.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts