Prepared Society Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
Feb 12 2022 Mourning right now. A fake meeting went on. REC005 fake meeting.WAV
Will listen and write it out later. In previous recording just before this one and at the end and not uploaded yet. Staff member calls me again, to fully wake me up, just before this happened. Again about breakfast, even though I have said many times, I don't want to be called about breakfast. A excuse. Involvement. Can here gangs members still sometimes banging and screaming and such. No fear what-so-ever. Can hear Erics voice to involved with "staff meeting". Knew it was fake for sure then.

The gang leaders like to let you know they are the ones causing you trouble. So Eric talked to like he was in meeting precipitating in the conference call or whatever.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
So RCMP show up for someone not me. Not Monday yet. RCMP officers comes by my door and says "fuck you" hard to here. I says "fuck you to, officer"

As usual various comments are made at me in recording.

6:40 Ralf Lafferdey starts screaming at R.C.M.P. Various things get said.
6:44 RCMP Officer says "stop screaming". More gets said back and forth.
7:02 RCMP officer says "call it in for backup"
7:04 I hear footsteps approaching so I say "let see what happens"
7:46 Sounds like the RCMP officer to me. Hard to hear. He says "fuck you" I say back "fuck you too, officer". Stress relief. Better cops do that than get more violent. They carry guns and such. At least he's honest. Not right still. But.

8:49 "Bastard" in special effect voice.

9:04 I say "February 12 2022 11:10PM" And read some headlines off msn.com/en-ca

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
Feb 15 2022. Still going on. Especially pedophile in room 203.

Also when you see street people dresses as construction workers and they are wearing construction coveralls (padding). They are street thugs and pimps whom are also street thugs. Lots of padding for when they get into fights. Even in the summer time some will dress like thi or wear multiple jackets for padding. Full time pimps and or street thugs.

Any padding makes a huge difference for them. Feel much safer to I guess. Hit wise.
---------------
So this Asian staff member today brang me to my room. My magnetic swipe key still doesn't worked. Staff has laughed about my key before. Implying they have disabled my key. Like 2 months now. Makes me have to deal with them more. Be around them more. Lie to my face about it. So she brang me to my room and banged on my door and laughed. Lots of banging noises to. It's not funny. Woke up again. Kept up again. This Asian staff member has done all kinds of things to me and pretends it's funny or just says something nasty to me. She is in the substance abuse room today (give alcohol to get them drunk "a bar"). I have here people here screaming about wanting to get dunk and then causing me lots of trouble later on the same day.

------------------
So went to super market today. Feb 15 2022. So one of the staff members was making nasty comments with some other women. Like a bunch of hen peckers hen pecking. Took a short video of them

Groups of people literally come around so they can do this type of thing. Use to be for hours at a time where ever I was. Like here st the Arnika Inn where this is still allowed to go on. Street people making nasty comment to towards me. White women earlier walking by and saying "I need to get out of here". A junkie pedophile friend. They they say "you're never getting out of here".
---------------------------
So this is a video of the old prostitute right now harassing me to. With others. She will pretend to be nice right afterwards sometimes, as she walks by. So she and others were making comments about me. So I go and see who it is on the stairs or on the bottom of the stairs. She comes up stairs. That Asian staff women, can here everything they are saying. She participates. Seen her many times out on a street corner prostituting. But also a drug dealer. They find out whom the real John are that are safe to do serious crimes with. Nasty, nasty, nasty. The R.C.M.P. pretend, they don't know what they are doing. The courts to. Well they were babied by the press to.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
Feb 15 2022 10:00PM like. So there are lots of people here in different age groups. When you see them old like this. You are dealing with a career criminal who has been doing crimes for 50 to 60 years. Just like in shows like (60 days in) they want to pretend to be your grandma and grandpa. Want you to tell them stuff so more can be done to harm you and yours. Literally in various ways. 100s to 1000s of years of experience among them doing crimes and not crimes when it's me.

Well at least the parents around here will know who some of them are. Same with some of the teens with younger brothers and sisters. New people who come get scarified to them. Children to. By government workers to. Government workers make introductions and pretend some are nice and such. Seen this many times at local library. Government workers giving parents (helpful) advice for parents and marriages. To harm those families, in coffee shops and such to. Doesn't matter who they are or how they dress at all. Age doesn't matter. How long you known them doesn't matter. Guess what happens if the R.C.M.P. and the courts get involved and or the medical community?

When you are being abused, they want to see if you are suffering from (Stockholm Syndrome) to basically. Where you be friendly or more with your abusers. They are trying to traumatize you, on purpose. So you turn to pleasure, with them. Partying with them for some pleasure (booze and drugs) that they want you to buy. Then they get you into debt to them. Want you to buy drugs off them, and they take there cut (drug dealing). First though pay for all your new friends drugs until you are broke and burn everyone including family. Then family wants nothing to do with you in many cases. This with staff around who are "former" gang members and such.

---------------------------------
Guy from room 203 who came to my door saying "hey partner how come you don;t like me? Basically. I say in video he's from room 202. Not. From room 203. Woke me up 2 times today. Ask him again, if he's a convicted pedophile, and then if he's a convicted child molester?

Another video of him. Asking him again if he's a convicted child molester? Show him going into room 203.
---------------------------------
So this is John Snowgesse. People call him John Smokie around me anyway. He is one of the ones who tried to get me selling drugs. He acted like the local drug barron and I was supposed to take or or something (be the drug gang leader basically). Several people over the years have done this with me. Trying to get me to sell drugs for them.

Another video done by CBC. Showing John Snowgesse. Before you press the play button. That's him. 1:55 into this video is another nasty trouble maker here.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 · (Edited)
Past midnight So Feb 16 2022. 5:58AM in the mourning. Kept up all night. Banging from 205 and 203. The pedophile in 203 is doing really loud single bang and comments like "bastard". Going to make sure, he's on the terrorist watch list soon. Maybe today.

6:55AM sounds like the person in 203 left or there was a shift change. More quite now. Chance now I guess. Anyway the person in 205 is still banging around. That person in 205, staff or whomever, should be on the terrorist watch list now. Probably already was. They know how to make a real live nuclear munition now. The guy in 203 just got noisy again. So he should be on the terrorist watch list now to as I write this I told him loudly to. What's a few more drunken jihadies around here in the terrorist watch list. Probably already knew. That's what happens when yo do things to a victim to try to make them into a terrorist. They figure stuff out. I never told others. The people of Yellowknife did. People like this anyway.

I remember the last time I did this I think. The same night or the next night the president Donald Trump got on TV and threatened nuclear war. Like "we can end this war in a week using nuclear weapons" he said for one night only. As people in Yellowknife like this told, others. Allowed to drive me insane, with what was done to me, and still is, and the things I know. So the people in Yellowknife, who watch people, on the terrorist watch list. (R.C.M.P.) are also on the terrorist watch list to. One thing.

So I read a patent on goggle patents one time years ago. Not directly related to this. Antibiotics can work in reverse. Antibiotics are make by molds and such. You can take highly resistant strain of bacteria and put the mold that produces that type of antibiotic in with it. See what survives and use that to combat that strain of highly resistant bacteria. That was me to. Telling people.As long as that mold killed off the bacteria.

Want me further involved with people who see themselves as terrorists. To justify all done to me. If people got to die. The R.C.M.P. doesn't care and others around here. When you are in such a situation.You have no choices. You can only draw attention to it and do less of what they want you to do in a special way. That is the way it is. Will still be allowed to keep coming after me. R.C.M.P. rats. Some of whom think of themselves as jihadies doing jihad. You have no idea.

I have done things before, where the RCMP could have come in the room I was in at the time and killed me. Didn't do that. They want justification for all done to me. You would not have cared at all if I was killed. Thought it would have been O.K. and proper most likely. Done this before. Talked in a closed environment eventually. Warnings. Making me into a terrorist so I was on the terrorist watch list being watched by them. No. Never came in a killed me. They are so brutal.

If you don't like this take it up with the R.C.M.P. and the Canadian government. The R.C.M.P. are so poorly supervised and managed, they are radically out of control. The US had that right. Lots of law enforcement agencies, so they can arrest each other and such. Instead of one monopoly of force. The rCMP are a epic disaster. Same with the courts in Canada. Needs to be lots of them to just like in the US. Not perfect. But the british law enforcement and rule of law as setup in Canada is a disaster. What a surprise. What did the british do in other countries they occupied in the past? The British government? Look at India and Pakistan.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Feb 17 2022 Smells like band-aids outside my door today when I went for lunch. really strong smell. Another new synthetic drug I guess. Sometime the people here claim, I am doing drugs in my room.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 · (Edited)
So Mr Library. He would show up sometimes when the stuff was going on at library to tag his work. Trying to drive me insane and pretend that when you torture someone to death sexually that they are still alive and such. Just like with Eric, a few days ago here, and the fake meeting. He put himself in it. They want you to know. So the guy in the white shirt is from the library. Making sure I seen him and nasty smiling at me and nasty comments and such to display himself to me. Letting me know. That is what they do.

I even called him (Mr library) a few days ago or yesterday. Don't remember. (Guy from the library). Something like that. Another loved and protected and pampered R.C.M.P. rat. Most likely. What happens is they get more and more out of control until they do something, where the R.C.M.P. has no choice but to arrest them. Needs to be start saying in the press and in a open courtroom if they are rats basically, working for the police. Police informants. Whatever. The involvement each has with each other. Publicly stated, if there is none. Basically.

Makes it more difficult for the courts to cover up horrors they are involved with. Basically.

People involved with letting people out of corrections facilities, have it rough in the press, if they are wrong with a parolee. Why not the police and courts to, with informants (criminals still)?

Staff at library (city hall) involved with what went on in that one thing to. Up to there eyeballs in it. All that went on, done to me. Daily, making sure people, could do that to me to. Try to make me into some sex preditor killer. Others could hear.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 · (Edited)
Feb 17 2022. Today at lunch time Kim making nasty comments same with Mr.Library from street outreach now working here.
So white women is Kim, and the native women standing next to her, is another nasty staff member. Seen native staff member, come out of room 205 several times. Including in the middle of the night. When there is banging and moaning and people waking me up in there to. Moaning to my snores and doing the devil voice and such. Want you to see them. So you get frustrated, and they can kick you out, into the freezing cold, around violent gang members, and or call the RCMP on you. RCMP will come running to. To further victimize you. Yea I mean they would do that to you to. You learn fast how corrupt the R.C.M.P. are, and murderous, and unjust. There true nature is shown to you.
20220217_144910 feb 17 2022 Kim and staff from room 305.mp4
---------------
So no staff downstairs. Based upon what Kim said today about "we need to get rid of him" Having a stragedy meeting to implement I guess.
Literally told by staff member Jason that they are having lots of complaints about me. I told him from career criminal gang members you mean harassing me. Basically. Told staff member on phone (first one). I am never going to sell drugs for them, buy drugs from them, do crimes for them, do things to people for them.
So no staff down stairs. Always supposed to be someone down stairs. This is not the middle of the night with maybe 1 or 2 staff members present only. took a video of him earlier. Hiding now in this video at end.
------------
So a better video of Jason the staff member, who should be a convicted sex offender, based upon what he did to. He has a snarling mask of rage and a smile before he rubbed up against me, when I was bent over somewhat, in the laundry area, beside the kitchen area. There are 2 laundry areas. Don't want them confused. New staff member with him I guess. The women. Probably works at night at first. So she may be going into room 205 to now. Hopefully she has no choice but to work here and is just a ordinary person and not some nut prostitute given a job here. Maybe from womens centre to. Pretending to be impartial. Even businesses do that type of thing to people here. When they are being abused.
--------------------
So another nasty staff member. Vincent. He has like 3 names he's told me. Said lots of nasty comments to me. Done lots of nasty things like they all do. He siad he is from India. I think he's from Pakistan and causing trouble for people from India. Could be wrong.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Feb 17 2022. 5:40ish PM. So someone walked by saying "lardo" and such. Went into room 202. Didn't look like the regular man in there. So a shift change just took place most likely.

Called and complained about the guy in room 203. saying He going to keep me awake tonight" Staff on phone acted like I'm doing something wrong. Talking about they got a bunch of complaints. I said from gang member career criminal and such. Told the 1st staff member on phone I'm never going to buy drugs off them, never going to sell drugs, for them, never going to commit crimes for them, never going to do things to people for them. Basically. Guy in room 203 is drunk again already. So then he does things like this for staff. Staff doing everything they can to frustrate me and pretend they misunderstand me. 1st minute of so. Talking to staff on phone.

So as I wrote this. I got another nonsense call where some women in this case, speaks gibberish to me, and then makes some nasty comment, before hanging up. I told her to "fuck off" and hung up myself. They are experts at such things. Can just do this out of the blue. Trying to further frustrate me.
All the people who work here are official women centre staff. Actual womens centre staff showing up here, working here. Allowed to be around children whom they abuse to. They abuse anyone they can. In various ways.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Feb 17 2022 at supper time. Was I was downstairs getting supper. Right afterwards I think. a staff member came in with several bottles of hard liquor. So lots of people are getting drunk now. Not supposed to be taking alcohol out of room 110. The local bar here. I was at the front desk area. Rubbing it in my face. Just got to. Came in from front door.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 · (Edited)
Feb 17 2022 6:00PM ish. So Eric was in room 203. Saying nasty comments about me with the man in there. They are not supposed to have anyone in there room. Bootlegging, drug dealing goes down. Not supposed to be drinking in any of there rooms. They are supposed to have controlled alcohol intake that a doctor prescribed to them basically. A convicted sex offender who has actually committed sex offences is much more likely to re-offend when doing drugs and or alcohol. They are supposed to be on a controlled alcohol intake for all kinds of reasons. You can here who the convicted sex offender whom is somewhat already drunk says "baby blue" to me in a sexual manner. He wants to do sexual activities and fantasizing I'm a minor. So with a minor. I this case, a baby. They are supposed to have a controlled alcohol intake. They can leave and go to the bars or whatever. Then they miss there free hard liquor here. They get frustrated and rage and beat and or kill victims when they can not preform, as they want to, sexually. A good example. Official womens centre staff letting this happen. Once again Eric will not get into any trouble what so ever.

So the staff wants a convicted sex offender to fantasize day after day like this. Like with that man who was here in Yellowknife, and heard what was being done to me in the local library, and ended up killing a mother and toddler in Alberta. I am almost positive, he was here in Yellowknife for several months, and then gone. Training, teaching him. These are only some of the faces of evil around here. He was in Edmonton for sure as stated in online news stories. That is one flight away from Yellowknife.

Eric is one of the most sexually perverted individuals, I have ever meet, among the homeless gang members. Since he is higher up in the gangs. He probably knows lots of crimes the staff members have done to prove themselves to the gangs. So he gets away with things. That I have ever meet period. Such sick and disgusting jokes you can not even remember them afterwards, nor do you want to.

These street people and others in Yellowknife. Are some of the best in the world probably, at this type of thing. At least at one time anyway. More commonplace now I suspect and done on purpose to. Manchurian candidate stuff, has gone here, like to me. Different to movies somewhat. Try to give you multiple personalities or a new personality (baby killers). Seen that before that I talked about with a 20ish year old native man I talked about before. Flipping through personalities. Like flipping through a channel. Freaky to see and hear. He broke bad basically. Again the concept of time travel back them was involved. I hope he's dead for mercies sake. I hope he did nothing to someone. Regular murder.

Prison and public execution is the only solution for these type of people. So remember the guys name is supposed to be (John) in room 203. Got his face anyway. Time will tell what happens. Depending. Well with anyone from Northern Canada. Just watch he or she will be (crazy). Maybe, I can think of things to.

It wil be a convicted sex offender again. If it's something like what happened to the mother and toddler in Alberta. With this type of stuff going on. Being taught to fantasize with booze and or drugs mixed in. Eric is a expert. Just one of many. Maybe he's just doing what he's told to. Now someone else will be made a pasty. That's how it works with these types. Life in proson and public execution is the only solution for these types. In there own cell forever and not around other people that are ever allowed to leave prison. Preferable in there own cells 24 hours a day. Cause less trouble, that way.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
So Eric fantasizes with all sorts of convicted sex offenders. That is what he does. Use to see and hear him, all the time. Do that. Eric feeds there fantasizes. He get them to open up about it (booze drugs) and fantasize more and more. With convicted sex offenders. So that's his job in the gangs. One of them anyway. Get comfortable with there fantasizing.

So with gang members and there friends. As a general rule. Whatever they do on a regular and routine basis is there job in the gangs. No matter what it is. Mark that down. So how gangs, in Northern Canada, like Yellowknife, use different convicted sex offenders, for example. So convicted sex offenders get used for gang activities.

Various people have said Eric is a convicted sex offender. Especially when mad at him.

Feb 17 2022 9:56PM Eric is back in 203 again. For some time now. He's got a job to do.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 · (Edited)
Feb 17 2022 Another nasty staff member. She was the one I recorded on the phone pretending it's OK for the guy in room 203 to be noisy. She done lots of things to me. Probably a prostitute of she was involved in drugs. Would walk by in the middle of the night stomping her boots. Sticks up for the gang members. Probably right from the local womens centre.

So Eric was in room 203 causing trouble again. All the staff got do is look at the camera footage to see if he was in room 203.

It's February 18 2022 Man in 203 banging around loud again. Still. Nothing done about him. He got drunk again. Same with Eric.

This is the type of stuff that happens, when you put convicted sex offenders, with each other. Allowed to (socialize) with each other.

So this same staff member again. It's like 3:46am in the mourning right now as I write. Staff go pedophile in room 203 drunk again. Gave Eric booze to give him as they were both in the room earlier harassing me and getting drunker. REC006 dealing with here sticking up protecting sex offender again.WAV
Called to complain again. She sticks up protecting him again. Supposed to talk to Jason whom sexually assaulted me. Hung up the phone on me. Staff will get him drunk again tomorrow, and this will happen again. So on and so on. Called staff 46:30 into recording. It's like you are talking to a moron, when you talk to them.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 · (Edited)
They will never hire a normal person to work at places like this. That person would start freaking out at the stuff that goes on. So no one normal works here or in similar places. Basically. Can't be trusted anyway. Super dangerous consequences in your life and the people you love, life. Are a real possibility and a outcome they actually want to happen. Don't hesitate to come after kids and children in various ways. Even (Order of Canada) recipient prostitute, running the womens centre, in the past here. Which I personally witnessed and never fully understood at the time until I seen a documentary afterwards. Remembered though, never forgot, and didn't like what I seen happen. Wrote about it here online. Oh the government loved her and what she did.

A normal person would have a ordinary life with ordinary people not involving gangs and drugs. The ordinary people that person knows, would start freaking out to and something would have to be done about them. So people like this never want to hire a ordinary person to work for them or with them. Have to worry about being charged with serious crimes and such. They never want a ordinary homeless person around them either.

A lot of things make sense in that context (done on purpose for there personal, rats, not going to prison safety) with how the general public perceives them, when you honestly think of working with them, or having to be under there thumb, in some way. P.R. they choose to implement. These type, career criminals in the gangs. They take over where-ever they work eventually. Making businesses and other organizations into sess-pits. Government departments to. Psychopaths. Especially when involved with drugs. Even if they can afford the drugs. Psychopathic behaviours still happen. Just differently. They still use people up and toss them away like garbage. (Human garbage).

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 · (Edited)
Feb 18 2022. Guy in room 203 drunk again before 3:00PM. Mr library brang him back to his room. It sounded like. Letting me know he got him drunk today. Eric in there again several times today. Staff completely ignoring the fact he's there right now at 6:28pm still after I called him. So they told him to leave so he left and them came right back in. Will not get in trouble again. The guy in there is getting like Leeroy. Going to burst his bubble to, and Eric's to.

They both find being sick disgusting perverts fun and funny. Both of them are cowards who run to staff if anything is done to them. They literally act like they are going to cry these types if you get serious with them. Like going after children and such though. That's fun. These types in the past when they went to bars who get the snot beat out of them. Before the press started talking about that. So people would freak out at them when they get drunk and start talking. Then they get the snot beat out of them. Then I guess sometimes people just started learning to do that to them. Life in prison and public execution is the only solution for them. This was before they started getting protected in corrections facilities and criminals were forced to be with them. Sick disgusting freaking fantasizing, and verbally masturbating, in all kinds of ways. Even criminals, wanted them dead and such.

So I need to start breaking up there sexual fantasizes they are having with me. Eric said today as I walked by him in the porch are "I love you" A convicted rapist with substance abuse issues and F.A.S.D. They have no morals what so ever. When they have F.A.S.D. and it's fairly serious. Which I have talked about here before. A monster that looks like a human being. Probably what they bible was referring to in the past with some people who are nuts being possessed by demons. That is what they are basically. Monsters that look like human beings. Especially when combined with drug and alcohol abuse.

They get into verbal or physical fights all the time as a gang with each other. Like snarling animals. Then as a gang, they attack a person as a group. That is all it is. Loved and protected by the police, and the courts, and the press. Don't forget, they are just misunderstood (murderous career criminals). Remember. So government workers in certain departments, could have easy careers, and easy pensions. remember slave. You are a slave. Modern day slavery. Using others peoples misery and suffering (poverty and violence, hard drugs to now, everywhere now), so they can have easy careers, and easy pensions.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 · (Edited)
Well sometimes I get mixed up with Eric and someone else s name. They have called each other different names, switched name. Anyway I one I called Eric recently like in video posted up a little higher her. Well I had some stuff to say to him. Told him after he made a fist at me "I'll kick his ass". confronting him. Well not Eric but another one. They both do things to me. Well I remember now, he's not Eric. Still made a fist. He has done lots of me. Gotten lots of people to do lots to me. Another sick, disgusting sex freak like Eric. So disgusting you can not even remember what they say. you can not even think it. I can say anything, to just about anyone here, for any reason, and it would be justified. same with staff to. Not 1% of what they have done to me. Staff making comments again today to harass me. Out there punching the walls and such now, and now lots of banging noises again. Don;t want to have to do this stuff. Or be around, sick in the head convicted sex offenders, and there criminal friends.

Feb 18 2022 Evening. So Eric came around. I called him out. So what's going to happen now because he did nothing to me. Is the gang members are going to start teasing him and making jokes at him. Then he's going to get violent and or threatening with them. That's how it works. As crazy as it sound. He's going to get raging violent with them in return. Infighting. That is what happens.

-----------------------------------------------

So Frank out in the hallway drunk again. Making his comments of harassment at me. Of courts John Snowgeese is with him. The creepy sex offender that is just starting to fantasize he is going to sexually assault babies makes a comment to. At the end. Claiming I am being to noisy. Had there little strategy meeting staff yesterday.

So this guy from 202 just walked by my door, as I write, this creepy moaning. Feb 18 2022 9:18PM. So when you are dealing with someone as mentally disturbed as him. Well I am curious to see if he can control himself. Especially as he gets more and more drunk. When he keeps up masturbating in various ways well that's a really bad sign with someone like him. I knew nothing about the man who was in Yellowknife I believe and left here and ended up killing a mother and toddler in Alberta. This guy I am aware of now. Worst than the other guy who never did anything to me that I remember anyway. Even if I don't get him recorded I'm going to talk about him. He seems to have no morals what so ever like a person with F.A.S.D. (brain damage). Sex offenders are more likely to re-offend when they drink and or do drugs.

People here want the man in 203 hooked on hard drugs. Want him doing sexual crimes. Even if just giving advice. From someone how is a convicted sex offend and has does stuff and fantasizes and thinks about that kind of thing, With people like Eric getting to fantasize even more and think about such things even more. Not only Eric to. With what all staff does and allows to. Womens centre staff. At least people will know anyway. He hasn't stopped verbally masturbating, and such (encouraged while drunk to fantasize), so he is still raging. Can't be trusted. A really bad combination of circumstances. I never knew before. This time I do. Different but the same. Making a violent sexual predator, crazy person, even more nuts. I mean nuts. Murderous nuts. Like you can hear in this video it's just funny to Eric. Funny to others to. It really is fun, and funny to them. I don't think you understand. It's, this is, fun to them. Domination, etc. Psychopaths. Psychopaths with F.A.S.D. and such. Basically the worst of the worst. That still appear to be sane, in some ways.

Well what's going on with him and others. Using drugs to control a dangerous sex offender, to manipulate him. Get him hooked of hard drugs to eventually. Make him more and more violent nuts as he looses his reality and a new one is formed for him. Surrounded by people who will encourage him to get worst and worst mentally speaking. Getting away with doing things to with them to make it seem all right to him. With people who will do anything for drugs and enjoy controlling an dominating people, for fun (practice, new techniques, etc) to. In a extremely controlled environment. With no ordinary people around basically. Who would freak out.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 · (Edited)
Feb 19 2022 Lunch time. creepy sex offender message written in snow by middle entrance to building with Eric at supper time saying I love you to me yesterday after I walked by him in entrance as he was standing and waiting there. Staff member was present as commonplace. He brings me to my room to open my door. Creepy and cowardly. They just "got to" do something. If I did get into a fight with one of them again. It would not be one of them but 2, 3, 4 or more of them. Even when bigger than me. As a general rule.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 · (Edited)
Brother freed over 'honour killing' of Pakistani social media star
So when I see stories like this. I understand why some (holy avenger drug addict junkie jihadi) or just a jihadi doing jihad or a drug user junkie jihadi that justifies his drug habit by doing jihad. That may be working here, is the way he is. Growing up in a society like that, with laws like that. Then moving to Canada.

A jihadi wants you to be a junkie so they can control you.

As I learn more about foreign devils, against my will. I would have probably done the same things, the British did, to these countries people, in the past. To get them to in-fight. Saved a lot of grief for decades anyway, for the rest of the civilized world. Until various aid organizations started going over there, and various miltaries to.

We should never have gone over there, and should have let then keep in-fighting, and killing each other, for another 1000 years, over stolen goats, and all the other reasons they have, to kill and enslave each other over. Been doing this for long to each other, they started making it religious.

They should start, publicly executing these people, who do this. Then you should rejoice for them, for they have been (martyred) and have gone to paradise. People who are mad at that persons funeral, at there martyred dumb or whatever, are just jihadies doing P.R. jihad, or are infidels also causing trouble. That is all they can be.

Feb 19 2022 2:39PM Was in bed a few minutes ago. Started to smell something like a isopropyl alcohol smell. Probably another synthetic drug being smoked. I do have a bottle of that, but I never opened it up for weeks. For cleaning circuit boards and such. They smoke in there rooms and breath down the sink. Use to do that at salvation army and staff would ask who did it. Smell the drugs like crack, when I have a shower sometimes here at the Arnika Inn.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 · (Edited)
Feb 20 2022. So kept up again last night (till 5AM ish) by person in room 203, and the person in room 205, Martha apparently. The guy in room 203 has a new name now. A staff member called him Ralph yesterday. So he has two names now John and Ralph. I call him (the wanna be baby rapist) because that's what he is. That would stop him from being noisy for several hours at first. You know 2 days ago like. Already with him now it only makes him quite for several minutes. Already not caring, and seems to be not getting extra booze now. He's too nuts to be getting any booze at all in this alcohol intake program for them. His good buddy from room 202 is starting to rejoin with him to. Again they seem to put some of the worst of the worst around me, to harass me.

They get like that not caring what you say about them. They just start to rage again. Usually take weeks or longer maybe a month or two depending upon whom and what it is. They forget because they don't care. Guy from room 202 out in hallway again being noisy and bothersome to harass me. Making comments again. They do stuff together. The people from room 202, 203, 205. Prostitutes are super dangerous too. Another person with no morals what so ever. Especially when it involves sexual activities with anyone. Will prostitute there own children out. Again prostitutes have several (all of them do) substance abuse issues. Are murderous junkies, basically. Heavily involved in sexual activities. Think that is fine no matter whom you are or your age.

Feb 20 2022 5:57PM So man in room 203 was out in hallway and Ralph Lafferty was being loud while he did this about 1/2 hour ago I guess. He asked man from room 202 for a smoke. What really happened, is he game him more booze to drink, to cause trouble. So now the man in room 203 is drunken mumbling, nasty comments at me. Ralph got caught last night, or the night before again, having people drinking in his room (supplying extra booze). Higher up Lafferty gang member. Again the man from 202 is going in with the man from 202 moaning and masturbating as he just walked by again. Like some creepy sex offender stalker, outside your door. That is what he is learning to do to people. Being taught by the gangs to do. Another convicted sex offender, teaming up with the man again, who want to rape babies in room 203.
------------------
Shot this this mourning. Martha from room 205. Who nightly is noisy on purpose to wake me up and keep me up. Last night to along with man in 203. 15 seconds into video. Man in 202 was rapid masturbation banging at the same time to. Took next video a few minutes later type thing.

So cause the shit change happening in room 202. So this guy is not even supposed to be in the building I think. Never seen him here before. He is a violent street thug who does violence for a violent street thug, crack using pimp (David Lafferty). They attack as a group, 3 of them. So this is how they do it. So staff can claim no one from her (Arnika Inn) is doing anything to me. They might even, have video footage, where they show whomever, the man whom is supposed to be in room 203, is in the main TV room area. If the R.C.M.P. asked them, it would be a answer like that. The R.C.M.P. would ask if anyone staying in the Arnika Inn, is in there, and they would answer (no). That's how they do it. Not lying, but not telling the truth either. Another (slam dunk) investigation by the R.C.M.P.

So I caught the (shift change) taking place in room 202. He knows he got caught to. 20220221_134843 202 feb 21 2022 violent street thug who does stuff for violent pimp.mp4
Somehow he has a magnetic swipe key to get into this room.

Earlier today Ralph Lafferty talked to someone in the hallway I assume about getting a knife, as I a was getting coming out of the bathroom, after taking a late shower as usual. That's what it sounded like.

Woken up again several times last night and then kept up after I was woken up again around 4:15AM in the mourning.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts