Prepared Society Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
So another recording. feb 9 2022 641PM.WAV

So this recording was going as I wrote post above. I think room 202 is the one the RCMP removed someone from like a week ago or less. A woman. Maybe wrong. Switch rooms and such. Go into other peoples rooms.

Made some moaning noises myself as I was writing a post and reading it. Maybe it's not me. More special effects. Headphone son so never here this part. Heard loud banging and such. Creepy. Well it's the guy in room 203. Heard him several times now still.

So staff and John Smokie, got people drunk again, and here people are harassing me. Again. Staff member is native, so gets special treatment. Even though he is involved in this.

0:00 Someone says "fucker" Room 203 mostly doing this. Yea it's him mostly moaning as such. Just heard him do this several times. Moaning and such.
0:12 Creepy guy in room 202 walking by and creepy moaning as he does.
2:05 Some banging.
2:30 Someone says "lardo"
2:36 someone says "dumb fuck" Not me.
2:39 Loud banging.
2:22 Lots of rapid banging. Like playing the drums fast.
2:47 Someone says "lardo"
2:50 More rapid banging.
3:02 Some man moans "owe..."
3:05 Some man says "Get out of here George Collins"
3:10 Some special ewffects as guy from room 202 walks by "get him out" Probably doing the moaning in a voice like me to. Special effects.
3:12 Special effects "get him out of there Leeroy. Get him out of here dumbass, fuck you" Then "dumb ass" using a special effect as the guy who went into room 202 walks by my door. Is close to my door. Like from a cell phone or something.
3:18 Guy 202 walking by "come out hear man"
3:22 Voice says "Leeroy wants you". Leeroy is a violent coward. Uses weapons and such. Various other comments.
3:28 Guy room 202 walking by "yea"
3:31 Guy from room 202 walking by. Special effect "1 2 3 Leeroy".
3:33 Someone hits something and says "fuck" at same time and hits again.
3:35 "Ummm Leeroy"
3:37 Special effect from guy in hallway "you should have known". Then "R.C.M.P. Leeroy you dumb fuck". Then "fuck you".
3:39 Special effect "Lardo the R.C.M.P."
3:45 More moaning.
3:48 Moaning "owe"
3:50 Special effect "Leeroy is tripping out" then "warning".
4:00 That's me making a noise.
4:01 Tapping and "fat fuck" at the same time. Room 203.
4:06 Slamming noise again. Then stomping as guy who went into room 202 walks by again
4:40 Rapid tapping again. Then "fuck Leeroy fuck Leeroy..."
4:51 Man screams "get out of here"

Enough I guess wrote out. Only just started. Still going on. All night again and all day again like this.

36:25 Feb 9 2022 6:41PM and then talk about some current stories.
-------------------------------------
Feb 9 2022 7:44Pm White pimp here just was in the hallway making a threat and left. About "coming into my room" then "computer" was said. I have a computer. More threats that can be taken different ways. Means more than one thing. All pimps are street thugs to. I hope he comes into my room and does something else stupid. They see normal human behaviour(s) as weakness.

It's another creepy pedophile Christmas day. Everyday is a Christmas party to them. They get 16 ounces of hard liquor a day. 365 days a year. Almost the same as 1 and 1/23 dozen beer a day. Every single day. Mostly convicted sex offenders.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Still Feb 9 2022 8:50PM. Staff in room 203 next to me or pretending to be staff. Sounded like staff.
Less than 1M

0:01 Staff women in 203 saying "Leeroy" and the "daddy" like a young child with a sex offender drunk in the room there.

0:04 Some male staff member now in room 203 saying "I'm your dad Leeroy". Creepy stuff.

0:07 Staff female in room 203 saying "you're a big boy now we love you"

0:10 Staff male in room 203 "Leeroy" Then female staff member in there says "big fuck"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:19 I swear at them and a male staff member says "get out of here"
Staff member telling me to leave. So I can leave my room. Have to. So I have opened my door, and looked out several times. Seeing who's there.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0:28 I say "you get of here you fucking freak" and male staff member says "get out of here staff you fucking freak"
Told to leave again by staff. Even though I am on covid lock-down. Ambulance people where here several days ago and also making comments about me. then I have covid apparently a day or two later. Staff does testing.

0:31 Staff member says "I'm going to fuck you in the ass" Various comments.

0:38 I say something and the staff member says "in the fucking ass" Banging beat now to. Like a heart beat.

0:45 Man says "George Collins"

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
These are just some of the people involved with me being told I would be beaten, murdered, gang raped until I thought my ass was a pussy, put into forced prostitution. Lots of others to up there there eyeball saying, doing like threatening. The white pimp here only did his one little comment today. Never really heard him.

Gang, gang, gang. Members, members, members. Run by who? Drug dealers involved up to there eyeball for sure. In all.

Staff present to lots of times when inside. The local dropin, the salvation army, the local library and here at the Arnika Inn.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Well the gang member strategy seems to have changed now. Instead of given me extreme stress like once a week for several days at a time. Purposely giving me as much stress and anxiety on purpose then
Well has switched to giving me as much stress and anxiety ever single, so I am always hard for me to get to sleep to concentrate like to study. With all the noises and comments they do make even at night. Sometimes still extreme, whenever they can get away with it, being extreme even at night.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Staff acts just like drug dealers. Drug dealers get people after you. They let you know to in various ways. I don't do drugs so I am not going to buy drugs off them. I'm not going to do crimes for them. All I want to do is stay in my room away from the gang members like convicted pedophiles. When you do crimes and such for drug dealers they want you to do more and more for them. They like to let you know they are the ones getting career criminals after you. It makes them feel powerful. Part of there raging fun and dominating and such. Convicted sex offenders and such. Gang members who never got caught doing serious crimes. They have done lots to prove themselves in the gangs and rise up somewhat anyway.

They want to traumatize you so you turn to drugs for pleasure. Especially hard drugs which damages your brain. Can not even feel normal levels of pleasure without the drugs apparently. Among other effects.

Very strong circumstantial evidence, that is type of behaviour going on, is because you are dealing with drug dealers, with and without jobs, and gang members. Plus me being a human rights activist and this city full of all kinds of peope with serious mental disorders. Dumped here.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Feb 10 2022. Evening. Still lots of constant on and off banging from gang members here. all day and mourning and night long to it will be. Constant comments from John Snowgesse and others to.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
Feb 10 2022 8:54PM Audio Recording. feb 10 2022 854PM.WAV
Take video showing staff member in hallway. At close to end of audio recording I start video recording.
-29 Degrees C right now.
Being kicked out into the freezing cold is no joke. You can freeze to death. Die. Get amputations. Become hypothermic and walk into traffic. Be murdered. Be beaten up.

See what happens, after my covid lock-down is over. Implied in this recording that tomorrow is my last day here. My lock-down is supposed to be over officially Feb 12 2022. As long as I have no symptoms.

So the man in room 203 is not turned off his alarm clock again. Called staff. Not allowed to sleep again till 5:30 am in the mourning, woke up again early. Called several times about that too. No use. Still kept awake.

0:46 Special effects talking again "get out of here get out of here ..."

2:46 I call staff and tell them the alarm clock alarm is still on in room 203.

3:52 Staff shows up to room 203. Staff member says "hello, staff, coming inn"

4:05 Staff member in room 203 says "he's a lamb chop"

4:11 I say back "fuck you to" Know they are upsetting me. Of course they want you saying nothing back as they pretend you are crazy and they are perfect to further frustrate you on purpose. Two Mr. Jihadies staff members in room 203 now.

4:44 The rapid banging I called about today, starts as they are here. Have complained many times before. A waist of time.

5:00 Staff member says "fuck off"

5:02 Staff members says "fuck" and someone in room 203 stomps at the exact same time.

5:14 Staff member says "lard de R.C.M.P" I say "RCM mother fucker". Meant R.C.M.P.They see normal human behaviour as weakness. the type of people who if they know you love someone thinks that is a weakness to exploit. Like you see in TV shows and movies and such. Get someone you loved for example hooked on purpose on hard drugs to get at your money.

5:21 Beating like a heat beat again and staff member says "fuck off"

5:23 staff member says "yea repeat" and you hear 2 banging noises. That was John Snowgeese. They like letting you known, they are responsible. Makes them feel powerful and trying to enrage you and frustrate you, etc. Whatever takes.

5:26 John Snowgeese says fast let me know" talking back to foreign devil staff member.

5:30 Staff member says loudly "lard ass"

5:33 Just as I start talking some loud banging noises. Staff right there. I repeat what was said at same time as banging "torture and lardass". Of course this is torture. The two words.
5:44 I am moving around and staff member in hallway says again "torture lardass" John Snowgeese says "get the fuck out of here now" I think I have my video camera going my now" A desperate recording. Looking at them. John Snowgesse drunk again. Various other things get said.

5:55 I say "go fuck yourself" back. So they know for sure this bothers me.
5:57 Staff member talking to John Snowgesse says "staff".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5:58 John Snowgesse says "you work here you work to kill him trying"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6:03 Someone else talking can't see him but sounds like Ralph Lafferdy says "what about me?"
6:04 John Snowgeese says "fuck you, fuck you"
6:09 John Snongesse says "what are you going to do about George Kelvin? cops"
6:10 I say "threatening to call the R.C.M.P. again on me"
6:13 John Snowgesse says "you dumb fuck"
6:15 Staff member says R.C.M.P."
6:17 John Snowgesse says "right on Kelvin".
6:18 John Snowgesse says "George got tomorrow"
6:21 Staff member says "tits up man" or "tits up there"
6:23 John Snowgesse says "fuck kick him" Staff member says "out" or "he's out"
6:25 John Snowgesse says "we don't give a big fuck tomorrow, why the fuck do you fuck here" then "9 o'clock"
6:33 Foreign devil staff member standing next to John Snowgesse says "you just get in trouble, the R.C.M.P. We said go back into your room now your so dumb, now (banging noise) get fuck (banging noise) r.c.m.p. on you".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6:42 Staff member says I think "shower your ass"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4:44 Other staff member hiding says "lard ass"
6:45 Staff member says "R.C.M.P. will get here"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6:47 Staff member foreign devil says "R.C.M.P." then "fuck date"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6:50 Staff member says "fuck off" with ticking banging noises going on.
6:52 I say "they are allowed to get so out of control they just mouth off for anything they feel like it"

6:55 Staff member says "fat fuck get the fuck out of here RCMP get the fuck out of here" trying to do that. Get a education. Something. Staff members will ask you personal question in from of gang members and then they know what to do to come after you and or your family and or friends. Staff does that on purpose. Any of them anywhere.

6:57 I say "he just said fat fuck" and staff member says at same time "R.C.M.P. get fuck out of here"
6:59 staff member says "get it up" Another sexual comment.
7:01 John Snowgesse says "rat shit" That's what they are. Murders and such.
7:02 Staff member says "John Smokie" then John Smokie bangs 2 times.
7:05 Staff member says "well OK you smack to hard" Another sexual innuendo.
7:12 Staff member says "and your a fat fuck Leeroy in the hall" People have been calling out for me to come out of my room. Done 100s of times usually but not always threatening violence".
7:17 I say "talking about Leeroy" John Snowgesse says at say time "get out here lard ass Leeroy, fuck you" Leeroy may be special effect audio.
7:22 Staff member says "fucking fat lardass"
7:28 I say but can't hear it on recording "just said they are going to call the R.C.M.P." As I am finishing staff members says "calling R.C.M.P."
7:32 Someone blows a horn it sounds like. John Snowgesse says some comments.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
7:35 Sounds like someone is playing a recording of my voice saying "people are harassing me" and someone says "nasty George". Sounds like my voice.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
7:38 I says "and that's the staff member that was in there"
7:40 John Snowgesse says "and then what" and staff member says "George goes" Make there own recording using a voice sounding like my voice I guess next. Why not?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
7:43 I says "Feb 10 2022 6 8:53AM or PM"
Time is Feb 10 2022 8:53PM and read some headlines.

Have a recorded video to show the staff member out in the hallway with John Snowgesse. Other staff member still there but hiding. At least for awhile.

Could put out this mourning hours more recordings of this from convicted sex offender, in room 203.

So this person was making comments before I make a recording of here. 20220210_180446.mp4
In a few days or whenever. She will pretend to be nice and talk to me and "oh high George" or whatever, pretending to be friendly. Someone else will be on the attack. Then she will probably make nasty comments, with other people, as I walk by, the same day, or the next day, or whatever. Then repeat with others to. Switching. Stressing you out. Trying to give you emotional roller coaster rides. Stressful roller coaster rides, with staff, (more career criminals) accusing you, of being the problem, with prostitutes and other career criminals, being all innocent, and all that.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

So the only reason I do not have people outside my door or in the room next to me. Screaming at me, talking about me, making jokes about me is because I started making recordings years ago. Had to do that here to. the same was going on here to.

Feb 10 2022 Supper time.

2:30 Staff member knocks on my door and says "George"

2:34 I say "give me a second here"

2:55 I get my food and staff member says "anything else?" I ask for another plate of food with no rice and some coffee. Various things get said about food back and forth.

3:10 I see and here him "call the R.C.M.P."

3:12 I say "yea call the RCMP or whatever." Keep on hearing them say that. Not permission. Just repeating. So it's clear what was said on recording. When I listen to it later.

4:19 Hirn noise in hallway. I say "there's the other freak, jee wizzes" I look out my door and see how it is. I say who it is "it's that guy from room 202". Already have door closed.

4:17 Some women says "get out of here". Sounds like staff member.

4:41 I say "he acts like he is blowing a trumpet"

4:43 I start reading some stories from news website using my desktop computer.

7:00 Another bang as I talk.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)

Feb 6 2022 Early mourning.

So I call staff member in this recording.

0:22 I called staff and the phone is ringing.

0:42 so been explaining about being woken up by person in room 205 to staff. Staff member on phone says back to me. "yea asshole I see" or "yea asshole I'll see". I say "OK"

0:46 As I am about to put the phone down staff member says loud to get recorded. "fat fuck"

--------------------------

So staff member has come to check out the noise complaint. At beginning of recording you can here him swearing.

Feb 6 2022 7:42AM

0:01 Staff member I was talking to on phone says "fucking asshole" then repeats a few more times.

5:32 Same staff member from phone says "your a fucker George Collins"

12:06 I talking and staff member says "get him" and some bangs happens from room 205. The person in there I called and complained about to staff member about.

12:51 A bang from room 205 and "fuck you" repeated several times.

13:17 more tapping.

13:24 Staff member saying "lardo god dam mother fucker. Your never getting out of here"

13:35 Staff member says "your a fucker"

13:40 Staff member says "Lardo"

13:49 Staff member says "Lardo"

13:57 I finish talking and staff member says "Lardo"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So staff member has come to check out the noise complaint. At beginning of recording you can here him swearing.

Feb 6 2022 7:42AM

0:01 Staff member I was talking to on phone says "fucking asshole" then repeats a few more times.

5:32 Same staff member from phone says "your a fucker George Collins"

12:06 I talking and staff member says "get him" and somes bangs happens from room 205. The person in there I called and complained about to staff member about.

12:51 A bang from room 205 and "fuck you" repeated several times.

13:17 more tapping.

13:24 Staff member saying "lardo god dam muther fucker. Your never getting out of here"

13:35 Staff member says "your a fucker"

13:40 Staff member says "Lardo"

13:49 Staff member says "Lardo"

13:57 I finish talking and staff member says "Lardo"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 6 2022 8:02AM

At very beginning of recording I talk about how I'm trying to get back to sleep. I go to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------
0:08 staff member says "George Collins" and louder "get the fuck out of here"
So I am allowed to leave.
---------------------------------------------------------

0:22 "wake me up, wake me up George Collins"

0:59 "Leeroy"

1:01 Staff member from phone says "wake me up"

1:20 phone rings. Female asian staff member botherig me about breakfast. They all do stuff from time to time to me. Said many times before I don't want to be bother by breakfast or called".

1:45 Loud. Talking to Asian staff member on phone for awhile and say "and I don't want to be called any more for breakfast" Staff on phone says "yea OK" and I say "again I'll say it" Staff member on phone says "yea OK yup"

2:30 I stop talking "George Collins George Collins..."

4:38 Staff member says "fucking George Collins, Your a pervert fuck you George Collins fuck you George Collins" etc.

6:11 Some rapid tapping

6:17 Woman voice "fuck you George Collins"

6:28 loud bang then another one a few seconds later and a few more.

7:32 The Asian staff member who called me for breakfast has delivered my breakfast. She's talking to me and you can here "fat fuck" being said in the background.

7:34 The Asian staff member who called me for breakfast has delivered my breakfast. She says "shit have a good day"

7:43 I say "otoh I know what that means, when they say have a good day"

19:36 Staff member says "fuck you George Collins"

19:53 Staff member I called again "fuck you George Collins"

20:08 Rapid banging starts up again.

20:19 Staff member says again "fuck you George Collins"

20:40 I say "feb 6 2022 8:02AMight have said 5th but I meant 6th. Next recording in series.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
I have a write to be able to sleep when I want to. To be able to relax. To be able to study. To peace and quite. I am dealing with career criminal, professional liars like convicted sex offenders and junkies and jihadies

Feb 7 2022 5:33PM. I was told I had covid Feb 5 2022. Using covid and that I'm supposed to have covid (don't belief them) and supposed to stay in my room as a excuse to attack me harder. Even though other people with covid here have come down stairs and not gotten into any serious trouble. I just look outside to see who it is and record them only sometimes. Now all of a sudden because I record them I am breaking some rule they always had so this guy said in previous recording posted. I ask him. They were getting much worst. Not doing this because I feel like it but to protect myself and prove to others since they just lie and such. Use they power over others to harm others like me.

So I ask the staff member to get people to stop bothering me. He says basically no one if bother me as in no there not" Waist of time. This is the staff member, that said I am not allowed to record all of a sudden.

So a staff member delivers a meal for me. The drug dealer staff member or use to be a drug dealer staff member. Wears his blue or maybe purpose Irish hat sometimes. Use to wear it all the time.

0:03 knocking at my door.
0:05 Staff member says "good"
0:07 Staff member says "now this is really good" A bit more talking
0:12 I say "and awe wait hair one sec people are coming around my door causing trouble" staff member says "no there not" So no even looking in to this. Just makes a statement.
0:20 I says "tell them to stay the fuck away from my door" staff member says "yea ok" I say "i don't want to hear them this is fine. Staff member says "OK" I get some salad dressing for salad from earlier.
0:49 I say "there's the drug dealer staff member. He might of had his little hat on or some hat on" Never noticed.
2:19 I say "February 7 2022 5:33PM"

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
So you can see why for various reasons, I think staff is drug dealers. They have no morals what so ever. Have to do things differently though but are just like junkies, whom are all drug dealers to, when they can be. Anything to get more drugs, to support there drug habits. Want you a criminal to involved in the crimes that go on.

Remember everybody knows you have to "prove" yourself to the gangs by doing lots of serious crimes. Even if they never got caught and hence a criminal record. They have done many serious crimes for the gangs. It was even talked about in the national and international news about gangs taking over places like homeless shelters. Even on CBC national news in the past. They never went away.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 · (Edited)
Lots of Yellowknifers love this being done to me.
So all this talk of (Leeroy) in some of these recordings lately. He use to play some recording of a little boy sortof moaning to a preacher talking. Like a alter bot or quire boy with a preacher. Disgusting. Making his sick fantasizes religious. A grown man in his forties or later.
These people here in the Arnika Inn are some of the ring leaders in the gangs. The anger and threats and such, are a indication of what I have to expect outside here.
Everybody does there part. The staff and other gang members.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 · (Edited)
These gang members are professional rats to. Not just rats for the R.C.M.P. either. They get people to commit crimes on purpose. One group of them will and then another group will rat them out to the R.C.M.P. If you are someone like me they will lie and say you are a drug dealer to people. Tell people that and people will start to believe it. Then all they got to do is plant drugs on you while you sleep or something. do something on purpose with the R.C.M.P. on the general public knowing and you don't know and then you do something.

Maybe you get mad or get into a fight. Say something to you. One more thing out of tens of 1000s of things done to you. That's it. Or the RCMP send you to the psych ward. Crazy George. Just a crazy person. Had me walking in the middle of the main street one time. I just woke up basically and I was standing in the middle of the street. Sleep deprecation torture plus everything else done to me. Hit me bad. R.C.M.P. blocking traffic, on a side street, looking at me, like I am crazy.

Feb 11 2022 6:59PM still out there in the hallway or there doors open or whatever all mad and making comments. So they street people wil be mad at me. Of course and violent in various ways. All they got is time.

So screaming at me to (have a shower and wash my cloths). I want to get up like a normal person and have a shower right away. Tried many times. I get attacked worst and get even less sleep. I want to wash my cloths lets say twice a week. Even once a week and I get less sleep and get attacked more. I have times 100s of times to go to sleep at a regular time like 10,11, 12 pm at night. Get woken up and not allowed to sleep.

So R.C.M.P. was here last week kicking someone out. She was babied and pampered by the R.C.M.P. she is one of there rat troublemakers so she gets pampered. She was asked something. she said back basically about me not washing my cloths enough and me having showers basically, to the R.C.M.P. person. The R.C.M.P. person acted like I was doing something wrong. Like I'm committing a crime or something. When a RCMP person asks like you are committing a crime or someone (crazy) that's a deadly dangerous threat from someone like that. They decide it is or that you should go to the psych ward, that is what happens. That's it. Still have a shower every day here now. since here I do not have to listen to convicted sex offenders in groups outside the bathroom door talking about coming in and gang raping me and such like use to happen at the salvation army.

Well last week or this week. Woman in 201 I think. Around there anyway. Convicted sex offender in room 203 walked by moaning "lardo". I got a recording of him coming to my door and knocking while I am in covid lock-down. He never got into trouble. Asking me why I don't like him basically and saying he does nothing to me. In a special voice to like your talking to a child if I remember correctly. Trying to anger and provoke me basically. More stress, more anxiety. A convicted sex offender, having more of his rage fun. Psychopath.

If they do call the RCMP no me as stated they will by themselves including staff. Well then you will get to hear how they act like morons to. And don't know these people, are career criminals, and life long gang members. You will hear how they will use stress tactics to try to not let me explain properly what's going on or will cut me off before I explain myself. You might get to hear the R.C.M.P. basically, running away. Probably not then, since it me directly then. Will probably be asked if I am recording and told to stop or else that means for me. Or very careful questions will be asked of people involved right them where they can answer and not lie but not the whole truth either so they can get away with what was done again to me and I get arrested. 2 against 1 and all that.
-------------------------------------------------
So convicted sex offender (John) staff calls him from room 203 knocks at my door, when I am on covid lock down.

27:22 knocking at my door

27:33 203 guy "hey partner I want to ask you a question OK? I say "sure" @03 Convicted sex offender says "how come you don't like me"

I say "you fucking bother me"

Room 203 guy says back "i don't know why I just do nothing to bother you"

I say back "yea stop banging around and making noise doing something doing it on purpose all you go to do is stop" like yea whatever I meant. He says some things while I am talking.

Then I close the door. He says "fuck you"

27:56 A women it sounds like says "fuck you" then a man says "shut up"

Another career criminal convicted sex offender professional liar. Trying to stress me out, cause anxiety, cause anger. Having his fun.

1:33:03 I say "February 8 2022 about 9:38PM" and I talk about some news stories online.

Told staff to about him getting me to open my door. He never got in any serious trouble if any. My covid lock down is a joke when it involves any of them.

He's allowed out of his room even though he might have caught covid officially. Rubbing it in my face. It's a lie he has covid. The day center for homeless people git shut down here for awhile. It they were really scared, if it was a possibility, they would have him in lock down to. Loose there income. With all that people know that go on around here. Maybe getting really sick themselves and dying. Staff. I guess.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
Life in prison, and public execution, is the only solution, for gang member career criminals. Never allowed out of there cells. Convicted sex offenders are already psychopaths before they become career criminal street gang members. Before they go to corrections facilities to. With gangs in there to.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts