Toilet Paper

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by BillM, Aug 4, 2011.

1. BillM

BillM BillM

Why is everyone so worried about collecting a years supply of toilet paper?

You can replace toilet paper with an empty spray bottle like "Roundup" or bug spray is sold in.

Clean it out real good. You can put water in it and use the flexable hand pump sprayer as your new bidet.

You can drip dry or use a single towel to blot dry.

Result , a clean butt and money to spend on other preps you can eat.

:flower:

2. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

NEVER USE ANY BOTTLE THAT HAS HAD BUG SPRAY OR ROUNDUP IN IT ON YOUR ***! Just go to the dollar store and buy a couple of the plant sprayers or even the little water sprayers for hair. OMGoodness What are you thinking?:eek:
    Round up is a chemical gene disruptor and very, very, very bad for you--you can't clean a item that has had that in it enuf to use on your body...:rolleyes:

3. BillM

BillM BillM

OMG

That's where all the hair around my )0( went ! :dunno:

4. TheAnt

TheAnt Aesops Ant (not Aunt)

Awesome! So it has positive side affects as well? :2thumb:

5. goshengirl

goshengirl Supporting Member

Goobers. ;)
    That totally hurts just thing about it. :rolleyes:

6. RevWC

RevWC The Future?

Look Ma no bugs!

7. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Oh, wow, and think what it'll do for dh's nose hairs.:gaah:

8. Jimmy24

Jimmy24 Member

Ya'll ain't right....:nuts: :D

Jimmy

9. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OMGOODNESS! We are the biggest bunch of goofballs ever!:2thumb:

Laughed so hard I had to wipe the tears from my eyes to even be able to see the screen to post!

But seriously if that is the route you wanna go-look at medical supplies and find something called a peri bottle- they hand them out after you have a baby to spray warm water on the delicate areas and then you pat dry.. they are about the size and shape of a squeeze bottle(think yellow and red bottles from the diner for ketchup and mustard) but they have an angled top so that you don't have to be a contortionist to spray the parts. they work wonderful.. Dear Daughter just had grandson and she had one in the bathroom and just loves it still... may have to find some and pick them up for my stash.
    Just went and looked but they don't have the same one that DD had-the ones online look like the top piece is like the dish soap container tops. Now I wonder if you saved the small dish soap container and cleaned that well, after all you use that same soap on your dishes, if that would be good too.

10. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

That is the funniest thing that I have heard all day!

11. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

The anus has ONE layer of cells, and is easily able to absorb toxic things. No, I will NOT tell where I read of this. Use your own Google-Fu.

But..... don't put anything on yer butt you wouldn't put in yer mouth - safer that way. I know this isn't sounding like I want it to - hope you know my meaning...... stay SAFE!! :D

12. ComputerGuy

ComputerGuy Retired Air Force

And never put your mouth on a butt!!

13. BillM

BillM BillM

My Grand daughter

:crossfinger:My Grand daughter just started the first grade and just turned five.

A couple of months ago , her Momma told her she had to learn to wipe her own butt because she would be starting school and no one would do this for her at school.

She said she didn't want to because it was discusting but at her momma's insistance she learned to wipe her own butt.

A couple of weeks ago , it was her fifth birthday. Her Momma asked her what she wanted for her birthday and with out hesitation, she asked for a robot.

What kind of robot do you want momma asked?

I want a robot that will wipe my butt says my grand daughter ! :rolleyes:

I told my daughter if she found one, to go ahead and pick up an extra one for me and to make mine taller.

14. ComputerGuy

ComputerGuy Retired Air Force

so she wants a Robuttler?

15. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

LOl,me too.:lolsmash:

16. Ponce

Ponce Well-Known Member

Well, I will say nothing because I have 1,750 rolls of tp in stock.... never can tell what someones wife will give me for it.

17. BillS

BillS Well-Known Member

Toilet paper is a lot better. Money isn't an issue so I'll stick with toilet paper.

18. Immolatus

Immolatus Just getting started. Always.

As much as I would miss TP, there are plenty of substitutes.
    My principal worry would be using up potable water.

"Bug spray on your ***"
    Priceless.

:D

19. BillM

BillM BillM

You couldn't

You couldn't lower your standards just a little and not use the drinking watter to wash your anus ?

:dunno:

20. ajsmith

ajsmith Well-Known Member

Oh my, now my wife thinks I really am crazy, wiping tears and uncontrollably laughing at the computer. The timing couldn't have been better for this post, thanks. :lolsmash:

Oh and I think I'll stay with T.P. or at least the pages of the phone book.........