Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to bed on Tuesday night here in alberta, the grass was green and there was a progressive conservative government. I awakened to six inches of wet snow and found myself in the People's Demokratic Republic of Alberta (an NDP majority government). I hope to find it was a nightmare but I am afraid it might be reality. Perhaps a time warp or a parallel universe. I can only hope.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
yes komrad Bob the corrupt royals have been replaced by the peoples party.
We needed change, not sure if we needed a left change, should be interesting

·
Banned
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The first few months should be quite interesting as most have never served in Parliament before and some have never worked at all. It may be quite the gong show as they find their feet.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
I seriously hope they don't put us too far in debt, but the Party Coruptus that they replaced needed to go, the people in the city ridings that elected the NDP will suffer the hardest if the NDP chases industry out of the province. But there might be a bright side we might be able to expand the ranch if everybody leaves

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I went to bed on Tuesday night here in alberta, the grass was green and there was a progressive conservative government. I awakened to six inches of wet snow and found myself in the People's Demokratic Republic of Alberta (an NDP majority government). I hope to find it was a nightmare but I am afraid it might be reality. Perhaps a time warp or a parallel universe. I can only hope.
I heard that hell would freeze over when the NDP (Naturally Dumb Peoples) would gain power in this province ... I guess that Hell Did Freeze

1 - 5 of 5 Posts