Prepared Society Forum banner

Thrive Freeze Dried Food and Food for Health

10K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  thepantryshelf 
#1 ·
Is anyone familiar with the Thrive brand freeze-dried foods and the Food for Health food kits? If so how, have you tried the products? If you have tried them what do you think?

#2 ·
Haven't heard of it myself. Is it something that can be picked up in the local grocery store or does it have to be ordered via the 'net?

#3 · (Edited)
#4 ·
I will have to see if my Costco membership is still valid ... and then look into it. Is it a home-style freeze-drier or are all the products ready to take home freeze-dried?

#6 ·
I'll look into that. My folks have a Costco membership. Will check on that the next time we go.

#7 ·
#8 ·
They have good prices, among the cheapest I've seen. I don't have a Costco membership, but maybe it is possible to order from the second link you gave. I noticed they have one item no one else has: powdered WHOLE milk. Everyone else has powdered nonfat milk.

I also like Honeyville: Honeyville Premium Honeys and Jellies: Honeyville Honey, Flavored Whipped Honey, Jams, Jellies and Sauces from Durango, Colorado, the Land of Elk and Honey.
Has anyone tested the Thrive products yet?
I have ordered from Shelf Reliance and you do not have to have a Costco membership. I had a good experience ordering from them but have not opened any cans from them yet, since they are for long term storage. I don't order entrees, just plain single ingredients such as freeze dried peas, strawberries, etc., so I doubt if those taste much different than other companies' products.

#9 ·
Has anyone tested the Thrive products yet?
I have ordered from Shelf Reliance and you do not have to have a Costco membership. I had a good experience ordering from them but have not opened any cans from them yet, since they are for long term storage. I don't order entrees, just plain single ingredients such as freeze dried peas, strawberries, etc., so I doubt if those taste much different than other companies' products.
Lanahi I have ordered and tried some of the Thrive single ingredient products.The fruits and vegetables are not bad. The eggs are decent.

#12 ·
i have Thrive food. I am in Canada so I got it from Briden Solutions.
its expensive here. but for long term storage its a must IMO.
only one i am not so thrilled about is the broccoli but everything else is great.
since i live alone I like to use my thrive food on a daily basis. i have less waste from fresh foods going bad in my fridge and i can take out and use only what I need.

#13 ·
Thrive foods

Hi,
I have tasted the THRIVE foods from Shelf Reliance. I am a consultant with the company and I can get you the best prices and show you how you can get discounts and free food too.

I do not want to push my limit here as I am new in the group and do not want to spam anyone so I hope I am doing nothing out of order.

The link to my online store.:flower:

www.thepantryshelf.shelfreliance.com

#14 ·
I can get you prices equivalent to what you would pay at Costco for THRIVE and I can help you get discounts and free THRIVE food too. Message me if your interested in knowing more so I can help you get the best prices.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.