Thrive Freeze Dried Food and Food for Health

Discussion in 'General Food and Foraging Discussion' started by Expeditioner, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

Is anyone familiar with the Thrive brand freeze-dried foods and the Food for Health food kits? If so how, have you tried the products? If you have tried them what do you think?

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Haven't heard of it myself. Is it something that can be picked up in the local grocery store or does it have to be ordered via the 'net?

3. Expeditioner

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  4. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I will have to see if my Costco membership is still valid ... and then look into it. Is it a home-style freeze-drier or are all the products ready to take home freeze-dried?

5. Expeditioner

Most of their products are already freeze dried. I am going to order a few cans to try before I purchase in bulk.

6. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

I'll look into that. My folks have a Costco membership. Will check on that the next time we go.

7. lanahi

lanahi Well-Known Member

8. lanahi

lanahi Well-Known Member

Has anyone tested the Thrive products yet?
    I have ordered from Shelf Reliance and you do not have to have a Costco membership. I had a good experience ordering from them but have not opened any cans from them yet, since they are for long term storage. I don't order entrees, just plain single ingredients such as freeze dried peas, strawberries, etc., so I doubt if those taste much different than other companies' products.

9. Expeditioner

Lanahi I have ordered and tried some of the Thrive single ingredient products.The fruits and vegetables are not bad. The eggs are decent.

10. Woody

Woody Woodchuck

I have a number of cases and have not tried any of them. I figure they will taste better than the alternative.

11. Rourke

Rourke Human

Shelf Reliance is a great company to work with.

Ididn't realize they had stuff at COSTCO.

Survival & Preparedness is getting more mainstream everyday.

Rourke

12. MaryV

MaryV Well-Known Member

i have Thrive food. I am in Canada so I got it from Briden Solutions.
    its expensive here. but for long term storage its a must IMO.
    only one i am not so thrilled about is the broccoli but everything else is great.
    since i live alone I like to use my thrive food on a daily basis. i have less waste from fresh foods going bad in my fridge and i can take out and use only what I need.

13. thepantryshelf

thepantryshelf Prepper

Thrive foods

Hi,
    I have tasted the THRIVE foods from Shelf Reliance. I am a consultant with the company and I can get you the best prices and show you how you can get discounts and free food too.

I do not want to push my limit here as I am new in the group and do not want to spam anyone so I hope I am doing nothing out of order.

The link to my online store.:flower:

www.thepantryshelf.shelfreliance.com

14. thepantryshelf

thepantryshelf Prepper

I can get you prices equivalent to what you would pay at Costco for THRIVE and I can help you get discounts and free THRIVE food too. Message me if your interested in knowing more so I can help you get the best prices.

Attached Files: