Threats Of Civil War

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by watchman220, May 7, 2010.

1. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

There are lessons to be learned from what we see in Greece now. Is the USA on the same path? You decide. Certainly looks like it to me.

Threats Of CIVIL War.

2. sewserious

sewserious Well-Known Member

I have thought for quite a long time that we are headed for another civil war. This time it will be for the freedom of our entire country. It won't just be about states rights this time, it will be about the very foundations that our country was founded on. Here is a video that gives you just a sample of what we will be up against.

We won't just be fighting the entitlement crowd that is on welfare and the government payroll. We will be fighting those who wish to destroy the very fabric of our country. Those who hate America. You see, the enemy is on our soil already.

Last edited: May 7, 2010

3. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

The general public will not go to war till the cake runs out. In the mean while their dear leader will keep on giving out little debbies till the box is empty.

4. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Watchman,

Wasn't that article that you have on your website originally written on May 4 by Karl Denniger. I read it from May 4, 2010 Threats Of Civil War Karl Denninger 321gold ...inc ...s

I found that many other sites are doing a copy / paste of Karl's information and claiming it as their own, or, coping the information and putting it into other forum's or blogs.

5. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

I aplogize I usually give credit wherever I can...I must have been tired when I posted it. I will go fix it.

Thanks!

Fixed.

Threats of Civil war

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  6. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Sewserious, I agree with you, we will be fighting to preserve our very way of life. I think the ones we will be fighting are the ones who hold our debt and their cronnies, the ones in Washington who sold us out to them. I always remember that the ultimate goal of communism is to wipe out capitalism.

7. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

I can no longer eat Little Debbies, they grow on me.:D:eek: