Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have thought for quite a long time that we are headed for another civil war. This time it will be for the freedom of our entire country. It won't just be about states rights this time, it will be about the very foundations that our country was founded on. Here is a video that gives you just a sample of what we will be up against.

We won't just be fighting the entitlement crowd that is on welfare and the government payroll. We will be fighting those who wish to destroy the very fabric of our country. Those who hate America. You see, the enemy is on our soil already.

·
Registered
638 Posts
The general public will not go to war till the cake runs out. In the mean while their dear leader will keep on giving out little debbies till the box is empty.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Watchman,

Wasn't that article that you have on your website originally written on May 4 by Karl Denniger. I read it from May 4, 2010 Threats Of Civil War Karl Denninger 321gold ...inc ...s

I found that many other sites are doing a copy / paste of Karl's information and claiming it as their own, or, coping the information and putting it into other forum's or blogs.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I have thought for quite a long time that we are headed for another civil war. This time it will be for the freedom of our entire country. It won't just be about states rights this time, it will be about the very foundations that our country was founded on. Here is a video that gives you just a sample of what we will be up against.

We won't just be fighting the entitlement crowd that is on welfare and the government payroll. We will be fighting those who wish to destroy the very fabric of our country. Those who hate America. You see, the enemy is on our soil already.
Sewserious, I agree with you, we will be fighting to preserve our very way of life. I think the ones we will be fighting are the ones who hold our debt and their cronnies, the ones in Washington who sold us out to them. I always remember that the ultimate goal of communism is to wipe out capitalism.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
The general public will not go to war till the cake runs out. In the mean while their dear leader will keep on giving out little debbies till the box is empty.
I can no longer eat Little Debbies, they grow on me.:D:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts