This lil Rrawlesian is pooped!

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by Centraltn, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Centraltn

Centraltn Well-Known Member

For days I have been working on barter sets. I have each one labelled as to how much it cost me to make so any of us can do the bartering. I have some that are tube tents, emergency blankets and a sm box of strike anywhere matches. Some have hot coco, instant oatmeal and a fishing line and hook, all in a plastic cup with a lid similar to a travel mug. Some just 40' of fishing line, a weight, a leader and 2 diff sized hooks.... some just have the line and hooks and some are just premade instant oatmeal. Did this my buying inst oatmeal for $1 at the dollar store. Add 1/3 cup of that plus one tsp of sugar and a tsp of coffeemate. Written on the outside is added.. add 1/2 c warm water. Later in the week I'll make some up with beans, salt, pepper and baco's in em. Gees I'm tired:sssh:

2. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Sounds good.

Like the idear on the instant oatmeal to!

3. MrSfstk8d

MrSfstk8d Well-Known Member

Instant oatmeal and instant barter. Looking at buying some of the $2 sewing kits for barter goods too.

4. Centraltn

Centraltn Well-Known Member

Sewing kits.. EXCELLENT idea!

5. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

Add some nice dried apples or peaches or especially bananas to the instant oatmeal packs and a bit of dried milk you got gourmet instant oatmeal and can get more barter for your buck!;):D

6. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

what about collapsible cups?

7. GXLancer

GXLancer Semper I

I love the idea of pre-made barter items. Small bottles of liqour will also bring in the big bucks :beercheer:

8. BillM

BillM BillM

Also

They also may bring in the police ! :eek:

9. CulexPipiens

CulexPipiens Still waiting for the zombies.

If we're to the point of trading/bartering survival kits I doubt the police are going to be anyone's concern anymore.