1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
reminds me of when I was on construction...

not nearly as high, but don't worry, after about 200' it's pretty much the same splat :eek: :lolsmash:

and that's why we wear full harness with lanyard ;)

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Here is to the folks who do that for a living :congrat::congrat::congrat:

But, there is not enough money in the WORLD to get me up there!!! Good gravy, I will not even climb a six foot ladder at home:eek:.

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Used ta do that. Worked maintenance fer a com company. Our tallest tower was 827'. Still plenty high. Pay was good an the view was sumtin elese. A young man's job though.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I've never been up 1700' or even 800' but this is me removing a 120' tulip poplar tree from someones house back in '07.

Attachments

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Looks like there is some damage to that house ... that is just another reason not to have trees growing too close to a house, or, to keep that tree trimmed down to a safer level! :eek:

·
I invented the internet. :rofl:
3,698 Posts
Very impressive Uncle Joe! If you're ever up here I've got one you can practice on. It should be easy compared to that one! :D

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
And I was nervous on the roof of our house this week putting silicone caulk around the skylights and on the roofing screws!

Every time I thought that guy must be pretty near the top, he kept climbing! Wow...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts