Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not your typical greeting

The purpose I have joined this community is to find a potential team. I am looking for people who are not afraid to stand up to something big, something global. I need CHRISTIANS, but far from your average sunday attendee. I am searching for those who will refuse the verichip (mark of the beast), give up society for their faith, and physically fight the New World Order, lead by the Antichrist. I need people who know wild foods, medical care, guns and how to use them, people who are not afraid to fire upon those trying to kill them, individuals with access to stores of information and vehicles, people who are awake and understand the current situation of the close proximity of the End Times.

I am the man who was created by God to lead His people through the Biblical Tribulation as described in Revelations in The Holy Bible.

I am a servant leader, and I am looking for my team...

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
WELCOME, :welcome:ARCHANGEL from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.
Not a very good way to ease into the forum, slow down, take a breath, and see what happens.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Like, dude, eh!?

Most of us are just your basic run-of-the-mill people who are just lookin' at keepin' our families alive in case of summer or winter storms, floods, freezes, etc.

If you are lookin' for Christian Warriors, I think that you might be lookin' on the wrong website, eh?

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
wow, I've never felt the urge to not welcome somebody to the forum before :rolleyes:

I'm investing in tinfoil STAT :lolsmash:
---------------------------------------------------------

I'd say 'welcome' & 'have fun'... but you're obviously just looking for a fight :nuts:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Yeah, I guess I do not fit his mold :surrender::surrender:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome to the forum I guess. Your views seem a bit on the extreme side. I guess what I am saying is that I do not fit your requirments. I am only prepping to protect my family, and I am not the devote christian you want. I hope you understand that not everyone is going to agree with your views.

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
:welcome: to the forums!

·
Meoww
643 Posts
Um, Im not CHRISTIAN. Dose that prohibit me?:welcome:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Guess I'm out also ...:eek: lol

Oh well ... Not the first time ...

:wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Um...well, not exactly the kind of scenario I expect to be involved in.

Good luck with that.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome Aboard! I'm a CHRISTIAN but the SPIRIT has never moved me in that direction, I don't speak in toungs either. I was prayed on to spread the GOOD NEWS and feed the hungry though.:2thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts