Third Temple Is Not Bibical

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Meerkat, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

OR IS IT?

My daughter and I had a discussion about this yesterday. She said it is and jews are God chosen people.

I'm leaning at 90 degrees this is not true nor is it bibical.

I'd like to be proven wrong without us getting mad at each other. And if I'm wrong it sure won't be the first time.

Right now the Interfaith Group of jews,islamic, hindu and catholics and most protestants are joining together to set up the temple for all religions. Sounds Nimrodian to me. How many more gods will they invite into this ' Third Temple? And where in the bible does it mention a third temple? If you said nowhere you may be right.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. Meerkat

his temple and I will rebuild it ............. [ see why I use youtube].....
    The temple of God is within us. Jesus refered to it when he said tear down

Gen.12:3 ' I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you'.

[ 4. ] Who was this adressed to? Abraham, not Jeruselem. Israel is a people not a nation.

The Holy City will be set up by God not man. It will come down from heaven when the messiah returns.

My puter keeps tossing sentences around and so yall can help or we can let this thread go.:wave:

3. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

The "third temple" is planned to be built by " illuminated freemasons" as a symbol the new world order has total control, they are using bits of the Torah, Bible and Koran as a template for world control and have been for at least 7000 years. they pulled the same thing in Egypt and Rome, leading to their demise. this fact can be proved by some of the ceremonial practices they use.

NOTE:
    In general Masons are good people, so are Catholics, but then there's that bunch in that dark corner over there...

Meerkat likes this.
  4. Meerkat

I just began to question this after someone told me there were no jews in Israel and the temple is not bibical. :eek:

So I got right into studing this to prove them wrong. After much study I'm 90% thinking they were right, but its that 10% that bothers me.:confused:

The giant male sex organ obiliest in DC and the Vatican is from Nimrods worship becasue when his bro killed him his sexo rgan was not found so his wife Semiris aka Isis put it up in his memory.

So much paganism symbols in most religions.

Winter soltice, the star, and the easter bunny celebrating the fertile goddess Estar.

I have always been interested in this but now the mind is not helping me like it did.

If teh truth will make me free ,then I'm still in bonds.:confused: Seeking it can be fun but frustrating.

And the statue of liberty is his wife Isis who called herslf queen of heaven.

5. Meerkat

I agree most free masons are good people its the ones at the top that are rumored to be into lucifer.

My father was a mason buried in the Mason Shriners cemetary.

Video shows the same symbols that represent islam also represent the Shriners.

https://youtu.be/FSFehAMceTg

6. Meerkat

Magus have you ever watched this man? I do not beleive like he does becasue I'm still trying to figure out what I believe, but he has a few logical points, right or wrong. He is one of the ones who also said no third temple along with many others who make the claim.

https://youtu.be/sH1j0qPlqNg

7. Meerkat

For those who want to study about this and don't watch youtube.
    The site below is one of many that has readiable material.

I don't wholly agree with this man and don't belong to his church. I'll put up more sites as I go if there is any interest.

The articlas about whats coming are very interesting.

" You can ignore reality,but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand ............... [ another person who I don't agre with but she did have some good points}.

www.realjewnews.com

8. tortminder

tortminder Well-Known Member

If you are sincerely seeking you might check this out. It is a long trek with hard work necessary but if you dig, read, reflect and listen for the still, small voice, truth will come.

9. Meerkat

What is it? Is it the proverb?

10. tortminder

Sorry Meerkat... I thought I had pasted the link http://torahclass.com/.:booboo:

It's tough sledding, but good answers here.

11. Meerkat

Ok will check it out. Thanks.:wave:.

I read some of it scrolled down to check it out. I have already tried that kind of church along with many others. I think Gods chosen peopel are those who obey Him. And Isarel is one of the most vile sin-full nations on earth right now. This will change once God interveins. I don't find it scriptural. I appreciate your info though.

12. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

He should wear a bullet proof vest. they took out Bill Cooper, they can get him.

Meerkat likes this.
  13. tortminder

It's not a church, it is a study of scripture. As I said, it is tough sledding but it does explain many of the "whys" including the fact that Israel is a "stiff-necked" people that are chastised many times by God.

I am sorry this was not useful for you and I wish you success on your quest for an answer.:goodluck:

Meerkat likes this.
  14. Meerkat

It was intersting and I did read some of it. And appreciate your imput on the subject. I miss read the site, sorry . :wave:

15. Meerkat

True. especially being a street urchin.:D

He makes me laugh brings humor to the subject like most false prophets try to do in the NWO churches. He is just usually better at humor than them:).

NOT all churches of course but all of the zionist supporting ones mostly.

Christiasn should know more about who they listen to. Some orthodox rabbis who chew off the foreskin of newborns are never condemned by other jews even when their child is infected or dies from contacking Herpes from the rabbis procedure.
    In a sane society this would be totally illegal.

GOOGLE,
    baby dies in circumcision ritual in NYC. Also twiins were infected in same hospital I think it was the same one,google works.

Video of NYC 'ritual
    https://youtu.be/LRKUvkVPBiw

16. Meerkat

https://youtu.be/zXvBFHlSM5k

This will make most zionist supporters sick. It did me when I was one and saw it.

Don't forget I'm just the messenger, it it upsets you blame the ones doing the talking not the ones exposing them.

Especially 13:24 into video.

29:26 Below shows the rabbis chewing off the screaming babys foreskin. 22,000 of these performed by one rabbi alone. They went to court and sued under religious protection. Too bad it didn't work for Chrisitans to have protection just to speak. Imagine if this were a Christian ritual.

https://youtu.be/f-FYsCvQkS8

17. Meerkat

Study the past to know the present. Here is a little lesson in ancient history about who,where and what many of us. Of course you will only sift through many theories to get to the facts. Something I have done for almost 50 yr.s now.
    It also helps to love history and have a burning desire ' pun intended' for the truth.
    https://youtu.be/GKuhsl21xkY

18. Pessimistic2

Pessimistic2 Watching the world self-destruct!

It is my understanding that "the tribes of Israel" as a whole are the "chosen people."

http://biblehub.com/niv/isaiah/43.htm

Which, of course, brings up the thorny problem of Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is also quoted in Hebrews.

http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/31-31.htm

According to the Bible, the New Covenant applies ONLY to the descendants of the tribes of Israel, and those who are "adopted in" per Biblical requirements. (And very few of today's so-called "Christans" meet those requirements). If modern day "Christianity," as a whole, actually followed Biblical requirements, there would be far fewer people sitting in the pews!

Third Temple? Might want to look at Wikiledia's entry...but there are many others...just Google <third temple>

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Temple

ImageUploadedBySurvival Forum1486017776.096159.jpg

Meerkat likes this.
  19. Resto

Resto Resto

It is written in Revelation and alluded to in Daniel, that a Third Temple will be built,(after the 1st Gog and MaGog war, Israel wins this one and occupys the whole land of Abraham, for the 1st time in History) but this temple isn't built by Gods Command. This Temple will be destroyed at Christs Second Coming. So is this third Temple Biblical? Its in the Bible, but it isn't Gods. It is Built so that the Antichrist can "Enforce The Old Covenant" and commit "The Abomination Of Desolation" "That Daniel Spoke Of" in their "Holy Of Holies" 3.5 years into his reign and go after the Jews. Jesus talked to some Jews about this. God will protect 1/3 of the Jews in "The Wilderness, so the Antichrist cant kill them. Then Jesus fights the second "Gog and MaGog War" at His Second Coming.(there will be one more) Then Jesus builds a Third Temple as per Gods command, there will be Memorial Levetical Animal Sacrifices for 1000 years. Even Gods Third Temple will be Destroyed at the end of Christs Thousand Year Reign, after Third Gog and Magog war is fought, Jesus says something that kills everybody on the Gog side, Jesus wins, then throws Gog and Magog into Hell. The End. Gods third Temple will be replaced by "The New Jerusalem".

Meerkat likes this.
  20. Meerkat

I somewhat agree. Thanks for more info on this.:wave: