Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe, can be taken outa content you be the judge, but this show's anyone who thinks the two party system is a great idea has lost their fricking mind. :mad: :nuts: What difference would it have made NONE! Does not matter which piece of crap they put in. Still stink's ta high heaven. CHECK THIS OUT!

·
71 Posts
The video itself is misleading. It is not an ACORN rally, but a rally in which ACORN was in attendance. I am not a McCain fan, but this video did nothing to make him look bad.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looked to weird but i left it open as is. I,am not a fan of his either on the other hand i don't want to be misleading and it,s not the acron thing, a lot of other group,s there to. :dunno: not sure. They could have found a lot better for their side, i really think they knew he could not win and wanted to hand the mess off. Now i really :dunno:. A two party system is way to easy to buy off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.