Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... but different.

Doing some 'net searchin' I came across a web-forum, based on the same software as what I run here - and what I saw gave me a few shivers ...

IB Islamic Forum

I'll let you all decide what you think of it ...

In one of the threads that I found, someone has a tag-line (signature) that I feel I need to copy / share with you:

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover-islam/134308374-islam-salam-peace.html

Perseveranze said:
"What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel " {Ibn Taymiyah}

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Well, um...wow. Interesting to read things from their perspective, although a lot of the threads seem pretty "American". Intersting categories, some of them. I was reading the "Advise and Support" threads. Plan to go back and look at a few others that caught my eye. It sure doesn't have the same "family and friends" feeling our forum has. Since 'they' know 'we' are probably reading it, it's probably not real meaty. Unless it's for shock value.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you find something that you feel would be worth copy / pasting into here, go for it ... just make sure to wrap the quote-text around it, eh!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I glanced at it..

But that's all... today I was reading a new Tom Clancy book and one of the personality's made the point that out of over 1.5 billion Muslims ,maybe 30 to 50 K were actual terrorist... I was struck by that... now I know that many million more agree with them and to a degree support them.. made me wonder how many it would take to disrupt this country... I believe no more then 500 well armed and dedicated terrorist could disrupt this whole country.. 10 per state .. hmmm...

And they "Want' to die... sooner if not later they will get around to it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.