Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been going on for years to. Implying, there is so much criminal activities, going on in Canada. I wonder if we have a nacro government. Or will. Apparently Vancouver is "leading the pack" in rental pricing. 5% in 1 bedroom category, and 10% in 2 bedroom category. Month over month. At the same time if your property becomes more valuable you have to pay more taxes.

Well, may to some people, seem to be wanting, a new pump up the value, and dump it then, scam to start. In the housing markets again. Nothing else, seems to make sense. Cherry picked stories, and bump up housing, and apartment prices. Investments to then. In some places anyway. That is dumping them onto sellers. If it's such a good investment opportunity, why sell your assets, and get tenants locked in now, on prices? We sell sell sell, and you buy buy buy. We told you to.

I think businesses, can figure out, how to keep people working, from home. No choices for some businesses. I think businesses can figure out, to do telephone conference calls, for team building, and such. Where all get free pizza, and pop, and a 6 pack of beer, to take home, afterwards. Cheaper than paying all employees, 1000s of extra dollars a month, to live in these places, like New York city, and such. Where are the jobs for people, that can pay?

I think, the cities, will just clear out, as people are already, being priced, out of the market. People in the press, have real estate investments to, they want to dump. Etc.

The only thing that makes sense. For some places anyhow. There is definitely, dishonestly going on. If I had the money, for investing anyway, I would wait personally. Have to go in and get out fast. Not worth it to me, anyway. See if these peoples, wanting you to buy, buy, buy, are buying themselves, or selling. Lots of people, are saying, no thank you, or can not afford even current prices. Only going to get worst.

I guess, you can deal with the gangs getting worst, then to. Personally. As these places become, more and more, more and more, of a obvious, out in the open, ghettos. Trying to hyper focus people, and have them make quick decisions, based upon emotions, like fear and greed. Once you invest at inflated prices, you have a vested interest, in keeping prices inflated.

This guy, has some interesting videos. NY city.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Because of climate change. Natural or otherwise. Things like this are starting to occur more often. In this hot investing market. The sun has 3 natural output cycles. Like heat (solar) output levels. 1 ever 11 years.1 ever 70 to 80 years. 1 big one every 100 to 120 years. I think that one right now, is on the upward slope.

The massive amounts, of local infrastructure, is simply, not setup to handle, what has only just started.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts