1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/their-god-changes-path-of-rockets-in-mid-air/

'THEIR GOD CHANGES PATH OF ROCKETS IN MID-AIR'
Terrorist said to marvel at Israel's supernatural protection

As Israel continues to deal with the threat of terrorist rockets flying through its skies, a recent newspaper headline trumpeted the possibility of supernatural protection.

"Their God changes the path of our rockets in mid-air, said a terrorist," was the headline in the July 18 edition of the Jewish Telegraph.

It was a partial quote from Barbara Ordman, who lives in Ma'ale Adumim on the West Bank.

Her exact quotation was: "As one of the terrorists from Gaza was reported to say when asked why they couldn't aim their rockets more effectively: "We do aim them, but their God changes their path in mid-air."

Modern-day Israel is truly a divine wonder of the current age. Get the DVD series that shows how it survives "Against All Odds."

She opened her piece by noting: "In October 1956, [Israel's first Prime Minister] David Ben Gurion was interviewed by CBS. He stated: 'In Israel, in order to be a realist, you must believe in miracles.'"

Ordman also noted religious texts, specifically the Jerusalem Talmud, teaches Israelis not to depend on miracles for survival.

"It argues that we must not desist from our obligations and must not wait for miraculous intervention from the Supernatural," she writes.

After her mention of the divine diversion of enemy rockets, she said, "When our God is not busy doing that, He is ensuring that the high-tech brain power of our 'start-up nation' is working overtime to produce yet another Iron Dome battery to help protect our cities and us."

The headline is now being shared worldwide on Facebook by "Sid Roth's It's Supernatural" page, with thousands of likes and a variety of comments including:

"Shalom to Israel and supernatural protection, thank you Jesus for releasing your warring angels to supernaturally protect and defend Israel in Jesus' name … " (Juliet M. Maeck)
"Indeed, He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. Psalm 121:4″ (Danette Mallard)
"The Muslims should also read about their future … in Psalm 83." (Jimmie Vestal)
"Anyone against Israel should just run the other way!" (Trace Remington)
Printer Friendly

Attachments

·
Uber Newbie
3,154 Posts
by "aiming" I assume they are using the very loosest definition of we hope it goes "over there, that'a'way..., and if it lands in a residential neighborhood so much the better"

Nothing has changed.

Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.
-Golda Meir
It's time for Israel to put their house in order.

·
mamoo
2,746 Posts
From an arab pastor's perspective according to the Bible..

·
BORN PESSIMIST; we are doomed
1,284 Posts
I assumed they were referring to Israel's "Iron Dome"...which seems able to make 90 degree turns to intercept the Hamas rockets. VERY cool!!! :D

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Cher and **** Jagger are older than Israel. BTW, Israeli Jews know that Allah is God, but Christian nations only know what their TV and radio tell them. We're definitely in a fallen world. BTW, Benjamin "Netanyahu" was actually born of Benjamin Milikowsky. They change their names to complete the charade.

Israel murdered 4 children in the opening salvos. Almost from the opening strike the Israelis were committing atrocities on the innocent in their holocaust of children in Gaza.

Here's four 9 to 11 yr olds playing soccer who the Israelis purposefully targeted. Western journalists witnessed this atrocity.
http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/07/israeli-strike-on-gaza-beach-kills-four-children/374549/

According to reports, an Israeli missile strike killed four Palestinian children on a beach in Gaza today. Both The Guardian's Peter Beaumont and the Washington Post's William Booth offered a first-person accounts of the immediate aftermath of two explosions that took place earlier today. From Booth's dispatch:

On the quay, ambulances took away four more. They either died on the pier or at the hospital, I am not sure. The Gaza Health Ministry tweeted their names a few minutes later: Mohammed Baker, 9; Ahed Baker, 10; Zakaria Baker, 10; and Mohammed Baker, 11.

All cousins, we are told, scrawny fishermen's kids whom we saw every day, running around on the beach, playing in the waves.

There are also photos quickly making the rounds on the internet:

While the Times of Israel said the images could not be independently confirmed, New York Times photographer Tyler Hicks tweeted that he witnessed the attack firsthand.

Local media have provided a very graphic video of the aftermath. According to Israeli radio, the IDF has appointed an investigator to look into the strike.

In a press conference with Italian Foreign Minister Federica Mogherini, who is visiting the region, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu placed the blame for the deaths at the feet of Hamas for rejecting the Egyptian ceasefire on Tuesday. Israel's cabinet voted to accept the proposal, which was endorsed by the Arab League, the Palestinian Authority, the U.S., and the United Nations.
This is the evil you're supporting, and God help your souls, you children of the Devil.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Cher and **** Jagger are older than Israel. BTW, Israeli Jews know that Allah is God, but Christian nations only know what their TV and radio tell them. We're definitely in a fallen world. BTW, Benjamin "Netanyahu" was actually born of Benjamin Milikowsky. They change their names to complete the charade.

Israel murdered 4 children in the opening salvos. Almost from the opening strike the Israelis were committing atrocities on the innocent in their holocaust of children in Gaza.

Here's four 9 to 11 yr olds playing soccer who the Israelis purposefully targeted. Western journalists witnessed this atrocity.
http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/07/israeli-strike-on-gaza-beach-kills-four-children/374549/

This is the evil you're supporting, and God help your souls, you children of the Devil.
There are no children of the devil. All children come from God. The children were killed because their leaders used them as human shields while they bombed Israel. What did you expect Israel to do duck and allow them to keep on bombing them. They did what they had to to stop the bombing.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts

What is this "you children of the Devil" CRAP? Why don't you go peddle your anti-Semitic crap and your name calling somewhere else.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Ah, the devil has dragged up an old, old thread to remind people that he is alive and well. Israel was condemned for war crimes for killing hundreds of children in those attacks. I had nothing to do with it.

oldvet, anyone who justifies the murder of children is a child of the devil. It's pitiful that you don't know that Palestinians are Semites. Arabs are the largest group of Semites. Europeans are not Semites. The prime minister of Israel is a Pole. His parents were Poles. Poles are not Semites.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Ah, the devil has dragged up an old, old thread to remind people that he is alive and well. Israel was condemned for war crimes for killing hundreds of children in those attacks. I had nothing to do with it.

oldvet, anyone who justifies the murder of children is a child of the devil. It's pitiful that you don't know that Palestinians are Semites. Arabs are the largest group of Semites. Europeans are not Semites. The prime minister of Israel is a Pole. His parents were Poles. Poles are not Semites.
I'll tell you what is really pitiful, it's me lowering myself to your level and responding to your BS, I won't make that mistake again. Have a wonderful life with the rest of your racist brothers and sisters.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
I'll tell you what is really pitiful, it's me lowering myself to your level and responding to your BS, I won't make that mistake again. Have a wonderful life with the rest of your racist brothers and sisters.
Your post translates directly to: defending children is racist. Why do you attack personally? Because there is no defense for murdering children. Wanting all nations to be treated equally is racist to the phonies in the world.

And the rest is bullcrap. You've raised yourself out of the mud to spew venom at me before and you'll do it as soon as your medication wears off.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
We are done here ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.