The world is changing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NaeKid, May 8, 2009.

1. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I have heard that demographics control countries - especially countries where the leadership is voted in. According to the video below, Islam is taking over the world through birth-rate and immigration - not through swords, bombs and wars. :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU]YouTube - Muslim Demographics[/ame]

Please share your thoughts on this.

2. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

I agree in that the person (or political party) that can best predict the demographic trends and tailor his/her message to appeal to the general population is the one who stands the best chance of the being elected in a democratic country.

Do I think Islam will takeover the world.............don't really know as there are too many factors at play.

3. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

The most populous countries face the largest threat from starvation. I'd say they'll only dominate until their resources run dry.

4. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

That is why they are moving out of their original country and immigrating out of there .. and expanding their families as fast and as big as they possibly can. Are they doing it on purpose, or, is there something else going on that we don't know about right now?

5. Canadian

I don't they share a hive mind or have some kind of secret agenda. They've just never seen condoms before and don't know any better.

6. kompressor

kompressor Guest

Anyone ever watch the movie Idiocracy? I think it is not a particular religion that is taking over but actually the stupid people...
    A) Smart people plan pregnancies
    B) Stupid people do not ????

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0O7_3o3BrI[/ame]

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  7. Canadian

That's true. Smart people don't seem to have as many kids and they certainly don't have them at 14 with their cousin.