The TEA PARTY and NEW WORLD ORDER.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by watchman220, Feb 9, 2010.

1. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

:soapbox2:I am a conservative, and don't care for either party! I think the Tea Party's should rally around The Constitution and our other founding documents! Our citizens should reclaim our country from the gubbiment and the special interest groups. There is room for a third party in the good ole USA right now!:usaflag:

2. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

I don't know about the new world order but yes, i think it's been hijacked by by the established political interest

3. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

I hope it keeps the momentum going. It has a lot of politicians scared spitless and I expect to see the media try to destroy it any way they can. The republicraps have more to gain from it than the democraps. I believe neither party wants to get too close to it because it is basically people fed up with the way things are going. It could very possibly make a third party possible.

4. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

Sarah Palin & Tom Tancredo (republicans) the prominent speakers at the "tea party" charging 595.00 a plate ..wtf?

taking the same people in government in the same two party system his hurt the movement.

This is basically the Republican party organized event trying to hijack the movement. This thing was put on by attorney Judson Phillips a member of the republican party don't be fooled by these people.

may in the tea party are outraged

South Florida tea party activists shun national gathering

5. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

I'm disappointed in the high-dollar-dinners but I don't think this will define or take over the movement. Time will tell.

6. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

The tea party really isn't a single organization so i agree this alone isn't the end all for TP.

Palin went almost as far as one can go in the Republican party, party acceptance for vice presidency and she was the key speaker. This damaged the party, ..because many such as myself upset ,...Um, no pissed off at the entrenched two party system ruining this country see this event as a Republican party fund raise and simply more of the same crap.

7. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

I think the Tea Party needs to align themselves with Republican candidates that closely match their core values. If not you will only dilute the conservative voting base and give the advantage to the liberals.

8. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

My point is The tea party needs it's own identity not the cancerous ideologies of the two party system.

The only difference between republicans and democrats is their social issues, such as abortion really should be state determined issue NOT a federal issues. which brings me to the real point about the republican party it is a socially conservative democratic party bearing no adherence or likeness to the Republic this country was founded as.

9. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

The problem with the Tea Party movement as an orginization is that it is sort of like establishing a "National Federation of Anarchists" lol You have a bunch of people who are anti-establishment (not saying that's a bad thing) who can't really agree on what the establishment should be.

I like the Tea Partiers, but their best purpose is to encourage people to examine the establishment, not the establishment of a new party.

10. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Well said!! :congrat: :beercheer:

11. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

yep the tea party isn't very well organized thats part of the problem that let the 500 a plate dinner/ republican fund raiser happen.

I think they attract many types of disenfranchised people but the movement is really a constitutionalist movement/ party

12. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I think the Tea Party should avoid being sucked into the sewer that is the GOP and avoid anything to do with the grease pit of the Dim-o-craps, I do believe there is a vast majority of voters out there in the heartland who would move to the center with the TP isfit remains aloof of either party, there is room in the middle for Libertarians as well as the Constitution party , the"Middle of the Roaders " make up a large number of basic America, folks who just want the Gov off our backs, want a job and a place to live safe and in freedom.

That place will never exist as long as either of the current party powers rule. But to gain ground I think the TP has to adopt a sound party plank based on a return to the Constitution, period.

Not some watered down living document as per Mr. I invented the Internet Gore. stand up and declare that the Bill of rights are as they read, not to be misinterpreted by judges or politicians.

I for one am so sick and tired of the usual bullsh*t of debating the true meaning of what "is" is , The BOR says I can own guns, get the F out of my way I'm heading to the gun shop, it says if I choose I can go to any church I want, move!

I'm not a religious man but I know what the 10 commandments say.. don't steal sh*t , Don't kill nobody cept if ya got a good reason, what's so hard about honoring your mom and dad?..these things aren't debated till hell freezes over so why should the BOR? because Lawyers need to debate those things they can't live with so they change the meaning.

When a group will do that I will not only vote for them I'll donate money for their run for office. In my life I never donated money to a politician until the last election, after listening to what Ron Paul had to say I donated 3 times to him, He would have been good except he would never have gotten anything done with the bunch in there now!

The whole United States has become a Ship of Fools, we are the passengers and our leaders are the crew, we are screwed, blued and tattooed.. nothing left but to dump them all overboard, they will be safe, Sh*t floats...

Well that's what I think sorta my $0.02 as they say.

13. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

What he said!! :congrat: :kiss:

14. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Don't think it could have been said better either. :congrat:

15. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

I have become a fan of Tea Parties after quitting the Republican Party several years ago. I don't care for the Democrats either. This party to me seems to be the common sense party. I think it is time for a third party and this would be a good one. I will definately be attending more of their functions.:congrat:

16. DocWard

DocWard Well-Known Member

I consider myself a libertarian (Small "L" not a party member) by nature. I would love it if we had a party that stood for true limited government, a sharing of power between federal and state governments, respected the Bill of Rights and the concepts therein that the People create government, and that the government is not sacrosanct, but the rights of the people are, that the government's first obligation is maintaining our security and our prosperity and that realizes that, to quote Thomas Jefferson, that "it matters not if a man believes in no god or twenty gods, it neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."