The Secret of Oz

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bunkerbob, Aug 24, 2010.

1. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

I just found this full version on youtube, kinda long but worth your time. If you have noticed I usually do not comment on politics or religion, but this says it all. I like to keep focused on one subject, Preparedness.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D22TlYA8F2E"]YouTube - "The Secret of Oz" FREE full version - order a DVD or donate @ SecretofOz dot com[/ame]

2. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Since it is so long, I watched it in segments today. WOW. Everything I've been reading for the last 3 years is in there in a nice concise package, and then some. One thing that really caught me off guard though was the take on money not being backed with gold but by silver instead. Everything else I read advocates a gold backing. Interesting. And it makes sense.

Thanks for posting it. I'm going to share it with a few sheeple. :D

3. Songbird

Songbird Member

I watched this yesterday and it truely is worth it. It helps you understand the history and how we got in this situation. It tells you how to get out of it but that would take some convincing to our federal government, since they would have to disconnect from their money tree and be honest souls. We can dream--lol