The peaceful and merciful religion is at it again

Discussion in 'Religion' started by horseman09, Jun 27, 2011.

1. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  2. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

We're much too PC to be lucky.Our day is coming and we are even financing it 'again'.

911 was just a sample of thing to come.

Read about the 95 yr.old dying woman who as searched for 45 minutes and made to remove her Depends or not fly yesterday.Yet a radical in a burka can walk on by.

Muslims helped Hitler exterminate millions of jews and christians before and they seem to be doing it again now.

3. Nadja

Nadja Well-Known Member

Why does that surprise anyone ? Oh, thats right , this is NOT the politicly correct place is it . O'Bum and his crowd whould have us believe that they are the right ones, and us and fox news are the bad ones. All I can say, is that I wouldn't trust a single one of them for anything. Does this make me politically un-correct ? So be it.

4. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

I believe you forgot some folks from that list
    Pagans, Asatru, and pretty much anyone who did not agree with them,

5. horseman09

Hmmm. I peruse anywhere from 6 to 10 news sites every morning including a few foreign sites, and I haven't seen any massacres by pagans or Asatrus. Care to share any links?

6. Asatrur

I meant Hitler exterminated them along with any Jews, Christians, etc. that did not fit into his plan.

7. Meerkat

No but the present threat for now is radical islam and their defenders who occupy our governemnt.

Islam has always brought the sword to nations they came into.Tke a good look at muslim ruled nations.Especially Africa where the first thing they did was enslave the blacks thne sell them to stupid europe and later dumb Americans.Difference is America and Brittin abolished it,but Africa still enslaves and murders many of its people in the name of islam.

I think because islam loves death more than life,they are being used to bring in the new world order.Once they have they will be called off by their puppet masters.My Opinion only.

8. Meerkat

Misunderstood your comment,sorry.:wave:

9. Asatrur

no problem

10. horseman09

Asatrur, I also misunderstood your post. :eek: But I'm still curious; who are/were the Asatrus?

11. Asatrur

We are folks who honor the Germanic/Norse Gods of Odin, Freja, Tyr, etc. as our religion, which being followed long before Christianity. We could be considered a Pagan type religion.