Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK if this is not the right place for this you can spank me!

A lot has come to bear in the last 24-36 hours, Uranium one, russian collusion, GOP turning on president and calling it quit's, clinton emails, this informant/undercover witness, just seems like a lot that could unravel a whole bunch of people to me!

Uranium one, duh that wasn't smart no matter what! follow the money, watch out Clinton's!

Russian collusion - called for by the DNC and Hillary herself, oh crap that backfired didn't it!

Clinton emails - that took a while, anyone with a pulse knew that stunk to high heaven.

Wintness, undercover dude - If the Clintons don't figure out how to make him 'go away' they might be in trouble.

Obama, Loretta Lynch - DOJ/POTUS involvement in fusion GPS, Uranium One, covering it up, issuing VISA's to people under investigation. It is going to be a lot to get by without getting caught up in this when it all comes unraveled.

GOP checking out - I think we will see more calling it quit's soon, I see this as a sign that they might be hung up in one of the above in one form or another. Look at Mueller, Comey, Rosen(whatever his name is) these folks are on a special counsel to investigate Trump's involvement in Russian collusion and they were involved with the DNC's involvement in actual Russian collusion. My my what a twist of events!

OK this could cause a lot of hate and discontent, could be a catalyst for BLM, antifa to cause more mass chaos? It could be the end of a lot of Democrat support! Could this be the start of a big downward spiral further causing more social divide?

I am not insinuating anything here, it is just a lot to absorb and sort out and of course this is all conjecture at this point. As the Democrats say, there is a lot of smoke here! Guess they probably want to redact that statement more than ever now!

Time to sit back and watch the show!:cheers::nuts::doh::ghost::radioactive::beercheer:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
OK if this is not the right place for this you can spank me!

A lot has come to bear in the last 24-36 hours, Uranium one, russian collusion, GOP turning on president and calling it quit's, clinton emails, this informant/undercover witness, just seems like a lot that could unravel a whole bunch of people to me!

Uranium one, duh that wasn't smart no matter what! follow the money, watch out Clinton's!

Russian collusion - called for by the DNC and Hillary herself, oh crap that backfired didn't it!

Clinton emails - that took a while, anyone with a pulse knew that stunk to high heaven.

Wintness, undercover dude - If the Clintons don't figure out how to make him 'go away' they might be in trouble.

Obama, Loretta Lynch - DOJ/POTUS involvement in fusion GPS, Uranium One, covering it up, issuing VISA's to people under investigation. It is going to be a lot to get by without getting caught up in this when it all comes unraveled.

GOP checking out - I think we will see more calling it quit's soon, I see this as a sign that they might be hung up in one of the above in one form or another. Look at Mueller, Comey, Rosen(whatever his name is) these folks are on a special counsel to investigate Trump's involvement in Russian collusion and they were involved with the DNC's involvement in actual Russian collusion. My my what a twist of events!

OK this could cause a lot of hate and discontent, could be a catalyst for BLM, antifa to cause more mass chaos? It could be the end of a lot of Democrat support! Could this be the start of a big downward spiral further causing more social divide?

I am not insinuating anything here, it is just a lot to absorb and sort out and of course this is all conjecture at this point. As the Democrats say, there is a lot of smoke here! Guess they probably want to redact that statement more than ever now!

Time to sit back and watch the show!:cheers::nuts::doh::ghost::radioactive::beercheer:
What ya want to bet that NOTHING comes of any of it? No one arrested, no one charged, no one perp walked ....NOTHING.

·
Dogs breath
2,597 Posts
Somebody poured some Drano down that drain...:wave::D
Pulled the Corker, and flushed the Flake.

Found out this morning that the Hildebeast was using the exact same Russian dirt bags, to TRY and dig up dirt on Trump, that she said he was colluding with.
(think about that for a minute)

Want to protest INJUSTICE...go kneel in her front yard.

:brickwall:and you thought criminals were only coming here across the border...:facepalm:

Jim

·
Resto
458 Posts
Nothing is going to be done about this. You would have to Lock Up most of the House and Senate. Comey might go under the Bus, but that's about all, I suspect he will commit suicide. The Females that worked in the BO administration might get thrown into Volcanoes as a sacrifice for "Dear Leader". Holder will get off scott free. I wont go down the list, cause its too long. IMO if Justice really gets served, this nation will be ineffective and collapse. This is Too Large for any Nation to survive, unless States can actually Govern without a functioning Fed.

·
Hard working Aussie
563 Posts
Velcro and araldite only hold on for so long :D , but sadly I don't think a majority of people will be charged even though they should be. Some sacrificial offerings will though as a piecemeal to attempt to show some good will or integrity :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Robert Mueller's Office Will Issue First Indictment Monday, Sources Confirm
by Ken Dilanian, Phil Helsel and Phil McCausland

A federal grand jury in Washington has approved the first criminal charges in the special counsel's investigation into Russian election interference, two sources told NBC News, marking a significant milestone in an inquiry that has roiled Donald Trump's presidency.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...charges-mueller-s-russia-probe-report-n815246

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
They keep letting me know I did the right thing when I stopped voting about 15 years ago.

Now another one of the two I thought may be ok just attacked Roy Moore.
Sessions," I have no reason not to believe these women".
Well old RINO fool I have plenty of reason not to believe them, like 40 years of reason.

·
Registered
122 Posts
THE LAST 24 HOURS !!!!!!!! Whew , until I read the thread I thought I was at least a few hours behind in the countdown. Now to a more serious note Has anyone considered the Implications of the US senate not seating a duly elected Senator and nullifying the votes and voice of the people. AS usual the people of the south are showing their distain for the swamp creatures and the people of Alabama are being threatened!

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Why hasn't Jeff Sessions gone after that demon hilleary yet?
I still say it is a club and we ain't in it.GC.
I think trump was basically honest with us but his inlaws and outlaws got a hold on him through his liberal daughter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts