The International Man Bag Conspiracy

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by GatorDude, Nov 1, 2010.

1. GatorDude

GatorDude Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed how society is slowly sliding towards men carrying shoulder bags? I think that there is a group out there that wants us all to wear purses. I call it The International Man Bag Conspiracy! :eek:

Thus, I must issue the warning--
    Be A Man: Don't Carry A Purse!

Be careful around any bag with a shoulder strap! ;)

2. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

:D That made me think of this song by Brad Paisley "I'm Still a Guy"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbk1DQIvjCw]YouTube - Brad Paisley - I'm Still a Guy[/ame]

Not the best video, but you can hear the lyrics.

3. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Just be careful around me if I'm carrying a bag over my shoulder, it won't be a purse, but my B.O.B. and most likely something has gone down, and I probably won't be in any mood for jokes about it.:D

4. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Ever watch the TV show 24..??? Jack carries a shoulder bag in it, full of magazines and other goodies..AND!! he actually has to stop to reload..A LOT!!..

I bought a bag from LA Police gear, made by maxpidition , very good , well made and on sale!!...
    I carry any one of several handguns in it, with extra mags a knife ..well you know all the stuff us sissy types carry in our man purse... if I had a Grenade I'd carry that too... I had a good grenade launcher but lost it someplace in Canada I think...:D ( to the ATF , FBI, CIA and other lurkers they was a joke!! if I had one I'd never lose it and you would never get your hands on it)

I will admit that I felt silly carrying it some places and stopped when I went to a nice little pocket pistol... but I carry it in my rig as a bail out bag... it's very handy..
    When I see one I know damn well it ain't a fairy bag, it's a FAG bag....( fast action gun bag)

5. GatorDude

I like your Fast Action Gun bag. That's funny! I've been really tempted by bug-out bags and the paratrooper bags and all that stuff. That was until I figured out what the man bag conspiracy was up to! Now, I just make my wife dress in camo and have her carry gear. She can be my tactical spouse! :rolleyes:

6. Aemilia

Aemilia Zookeeper

Hmm, a heavy bag with a long handle. I bet Jackie Chan could make a heck on a weapon with it. :club:

7. GatorDude

Tactical Handbag Fu! Anything to get the tactical street cred in there! ;)