Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bucky-Gandhi Design Institution › The Gupta State Failure Management Archive - a public resource for hard times

Hi folks, I've just released 4.3gb of talks, 7 hours of video, three hours of audio, plus a pile of supporting documents as a single archive file suitable for burning on DVD. It's high level stuff, suited to discussions about municipal and state governance, for the most part, but a lot of it would apply equally well to community-level survival retreats. There's also a very good model for estimating risks in a given geography which could be quite helpful.

Nearly all the files are fully Public Domain, which means you can legally rehost them, edit them, include them in collections, archive them, hand them out, even sell them. I'm absolutely fine with that, I'm just trying to get the word out there.

Hope you'll find that useful,

V>

·
Function over Form
524 Posts
Vinay,

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I've had it downloaded for a while, but only recently have I begun to peruse the content.

I like the "big picture" focus, the discussions, actual incidents, physical recommendations, plans, etc.

You've really focused on the elemental and practical.

It's a very valuable resource for those wishing to mature their awareness and preparation beyond the 100% separation norm.

Two thumbs up, and two big toes, too.

·
Living the American Dream
112 Posts
Good work!

Please consider bundling into a .7z file instead of a .tar file. 7-zip is more accessible to MS Windows users.

7-Zip is free, open source software. Most of the source code is under the GNU LGPL license.

7-Zip

-------------------------

You can use 7-Zip on any computer, including a computer in a commercial organization. You don't need to register or pay for 7-Zip.

Supported formats:
Packing / unpacking: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM
Unpacking only: ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR and Z.

Features:

Strong AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats
Self-extracting capability for 7z format
Integration with Windows Shell
Powerful File Manager
Powerful command line version

1 - 3 of 3 Posts