The Air We Breath.....Could be Killing Us

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by Barbwire, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Barbwire Newbie

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010

2. Songbird

Songbird Member

I've been researching chemtrails for months, it seemed like crazy talk, but I've found it is very true. Truth media productions is doing a documentary on this. I have been taking pictures and keeping a record on this. I plan to do water tests also.I have alot of information and video's on this subject. I will post information on this if this site wants to follow up on this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te_FOsKL_5Q]YouTube - "What in the World are They Spraying?" - Official Trailer[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
  3. TimB

TimB Member

IMO, it's worse in the metro areas. My wife and I both have noticed how much better we feel when we go to the mtns. for a few days. Can't wait to move up there. :2thumb:

Tim

4. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

chemtrails? hmm sounds funky to me

but the HAARP thing is legit, it's all hosted up here in alaska but I think we're just a test location (won't freak anyone out here since no one lives near it), but I remember reading an article talking about man-made aurora's in california. the article said it was testing the accuracy of solar weather gathering instruments, and found that they are horribly inaccurate

i'll see if I can find the article

5. alanz

alanz Active Member

I've heard a lot of rumors about the government poisoning us with chemtrails. My question is wouldn't they also be poisoning themselves?

6. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

but can't you see, they have the secret bunkers where they'll be protected and they can continue spying on us using computer chips in our guns

7. Mossman

Mossman New Member

I've started to notice chemtrails where I live in Massachusetts. I took these photos from my front porch just about 3 or 4 weeks ago:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The odd thing is; the night I took these pictures, I happened to catch the weather forecast on the local news, and the meteorologist was addressing some viewers who had sent in emails concerned about the unusually high occurrence of rain since last summer. He didn't mention anything to explain why it seems to be raining so frequently, but assured the viewers that there were no rain conditions for the coming week.

The next day, it rained all day...

This is hardly conclusive evidence. Weather forecasters are often wrong, and it is an isolated incident. But you'd think he'd be able to see rain coming a few hours away... And we have had a high number of rainy, or at least overcast days.

8. Songbird

Songbird Member

I've been seeing the same for months in Northern Wi. They seem to spray alot right before a front comes in. We have had more rain here then usual. They spray alot at night now that summer is here.

I've contacted alot of different people on this, so far they try to convince me I've fallen for a conspiracy theory. I have well over 100 pictures of this going on. I live in the quiet norths woods and all these jets are totally out of place.

I have video taped their white streaks turn into crazy looking clouds. There is alot of fake clouds going on out there. There are groups all across the U.S. also fighting this. There are many areas that have tested the soil,water,snow and air. Their tests results show dangerous levels of aluminum and barium. If you look up aluminum and barium poisoning, you will recognize the symptoms.

I have alot of information on this is anyone is interested. Google chemtrails and geo-engineering.

9. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I just read in the local newspaper that the insurance companies are "seeding" the clouds in an attempt to cause them to drop their moisture early just to limit the chances that they will turn into a major storm that would rip shingles off of a roof, send hail into cars / trucks, etc.

So far, this year the insurance companies have spent millions on seeding clouds and we have had around $25,000,000 worth of storm damages ... and I don't believe that report counts in the crop-damages either.

10. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

I wonder if all the flash flooding we are having is related to those azz holes doing that crap. Naw! that would be tin hat time ya reckon. Nothing would surprise me now these days. I have noticed the weird crap like in the pictures i see here. I put nothing past the scum we have hiding in the cracks of the pentagon. All the experiments that have been brought to light done on the general public in the last 50 years, what makes ya think they have stopped now. :mad:

11. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

this seems ridiculous to me, and very paranoid. it's just moisture, not chemicals

course, I have noticed rainbows forming closer to the ground, first they were around our sun and moon, now we're seeing rainbows close to the ground (i saw some in my sprinkler just the other day). must be putting oil in our water supply and our air supply

12. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Thanks, kogneto, it's nice to have someone here to balance things out! I love a good debate!

I wonder if all the thousands of jets flying in the air every day has put so much "crap" into the atmosphere that it causes some of the things we see now?

I have no doubt the government or scientific community tests out things to check for physical or emtional resonse. I'm just not sure the chemtrail theory is one of them. It could be, but we can also look at other possible causes.

If we're all looking one direction, who knows what the "enemy" might be doing somewhere else?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  13. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

I mean it isn't 100% moisture, there is some exhaust leaving the engines, but those things run hot and the air up there is so cold, any vapor or moisture instantly turns to ice crystals, which when they hit different air currents does make for some interesting clouds, but I just don't think it's a legitimate plot on american air

if anything we would be giving too much credit to a government we already assume is too big to really know and respond to present day problems

and I agree sue, a recent Post article mentions the bureaucracy is so huge no one really knows how much we're spending on defense and security. too much money thrown in one direction...