Thank you ALL

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by RoadRash, Dec 23, 2010.

1. RoadRash

RoadRash Member

Prepping is new to me, I have worked in Preventitive maiintenance last 10-12 years and know the importance of having supplies and being prepared.

I would like to thank all on PREPARED SOCIETY
    and especially the moderators
    You all have such a wealth of KNOWLEDGE and share with us newbees:gaah:
    As we ask the same questions over and over , you graicously point us in the right direction Thanks :congrat:

All the differant points of view when the SHTF each and every one of you preppers will be responsible for my familys survival, without your vast points of view , information , cost saving idea's. My familys survival will not only be easier , but more enjoyable and safer because of your genorosity.:D

Last but not least
    As for the owner of the website NaeKid
    Keep up the great work , I know the amount of work required to have a site like this going.
    I would like to say thanks but I think this sums up what this site means to me and has given me.

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
    -- Melody Beattie

All I can say is that I am Grateful for finding this site...........
    Ther may be other sites out there but by far this is the BEST :2thumb:
    Thanks to all and a prosperous 2011 Happy Prepping
    Road Rash

2. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Hear, hear! Nicely put, roadrash! :2thumb:

I've learned so much from all of you here, and had fun along the way, too!

Thanks, everyone! :congrat:

3. Sonnyjim

Sonnyjim Prepping

Well said RoadRash. I think you're the only one here who's also from Ontario here with me.

4. SolarDeco

SolarDeco Member

Please add me to the list of those who are thankful and grateful to you all. :2thumb:

5. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Sonny - not quite. We have at least half-dozen from Ontario, but, you two seem to be fairly-regular members here.

And thank you RoadRash for the big thank-you!!! I couldn't keep this site going as well as it is without the help of Dean, B-Bob and U-Joe and all the good members of the board!!

6. sinbad

sinbad Well-Known Member

Not only I have learnt so much here , I have come with different views .. and still felt welcome all the time.

A very big thank you from the bottom of my heart .

[​IMG]

7. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

Thank you RoadRash for putting into words for me. Thank you for this great board and all the folks that "work" on it and contribute in so many ways.

8. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

"We must all hang together or surely we shall all hang seperately." Benjamin Franklin.

Let's hope we -- all of us....members and moderators.....can keep our forum friendly, fair and on track so we can continue learning from one another.

9. ajsmith

ajsmith Well-Known Member

I second all of the above...........Thank You

10. Tirediron

Tirediron RockyMountainCanadian

What everbody above said and more :flower:

Remember without the questions the answers don't get shared :beercheer:

11. Vertigo

Vertigo Member

Thanks all you admins doing the heavy lifting on this board!
    It has now been a year and a half since I joined this forum and although I haven't always been that active, I always enjoy following the discussions, reading opinions and learning new stuff from those wiser than myself.

Thanks again and I wish all of you MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

best regards,

V.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  12. Eli-2

Eli-2 Active Member

Thanks from Dixie

Well said,I am thankful for this website.For years I thought that I needed to be doing something in the way of prepping,but everyone I knew would think that I was "crazy" or just some "survival nut". And never had the courage to do it or even speak to my family about it.But this web site and the members have been so supportive and encouraging, I now have that can do attitude,and I will be a survivor and my family also,despite their feet dragging, and thanks to everybody involved God Bless and Merry Christmas to all!!!:congrat:

13. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

funny how all of the 'crazy' people I used to read/hear about as a kid are either considered 'normal' or just laughing their arses off with an I-told-you-so expression on their faces