Tennessee Tennessee gadsden flag license plate

Discussion in 'South East USA' started by UncleJoe, Oct 17, 2013.

1. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

http://www.tnssar.org/gadsden.html

The Tennessee Legislature passed a bill authorizing the Tennessee Society of the Sons of the American Revolution to issue a new vehicle specialty license plate with the Gadsden flag and the phrase “Don’t Tread On Me".

To start the tag into production 1000 tags must be pre-ordered by residents of Tennessee who own or lease a motor vehicle. If you wish to help this tag be produced in the State of Tennessee please complete the attached application and return your check or money order of $35.00 made payable to the TNSSAR Treasurer. The tags will cost $35.00 plus your regular county tag renewal fees. The $35.00 deposit will be applied to the 1st year‘s tag fee when you pick up your tag in your county. The TNSSAR has up to one year to collect the funds for the first 1000 tags. If the tags are not produced due to less than 1000 being pre-ordered, the $35.00 will be returned to the persons ordering the tags.

The proceeds from the fees for this tag shall be used to promote the activities of the Tennessee Society Sons of the American Revolution, to include youth programs and patriot grave identification, location, documentation and marking.

Requests for new tag can be accepted effective July 1, 2013.

Image displayed is representative of the license plate, actual plate numbers will start at 0001 and increment up.

Attached Files:

2. goshengirl

goshengirl Supporting Member

Sweet! :2thumb:

Hopefully tag owners won't end up on a terrorist list because of it. :D

3. CrackbottomLouis

CrackbottomLouis Winston Smith Sent Me

I wish GA had one. To heck with the list. Probably already on it anyway.

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Virginia has one also ... and it is sweet. (and I'm sure it got me put on a list somewhere ... :D)

But I'm to the point, I don't give a rat a$$.

5. Geek999

Geek999 Member

I'm a member of SAR. I wish NJ had these.

6. DJgang

DJgang I put SAs on IGNORE!

Going through a DHS checkpoint during marital law or during bug out with this plate. :-(( you will be a goner. (Tin foil hat firmly in place)

:wave:

7. TheLazyL

TheLazyL Cowboy

Too late for me. Figure I got "listed" when I pulled the NRA sticker of my vehicle to replace it with a NRA Life sticker.

8. Geek999

Geek999 Member

You're on this site. NSA already knows who you are.

9. oldvet

oldvet Well-Known Member

leests? I don't care about no stinking leests. :goink:

10. BlueZ

BlueZ Well-Known Member

In Virginia a lot of folks are sporting a similar tag even here in North virginia

11. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Ok PA get ur asses in gear and follow this !

12. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:ditto: :beercheer:

13. cqp33

cqp33 Supporting Member

I am gonna put one on truck! It already has a "NRA LIFE MEMBER" sticker, Retired US Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer sticker, I am on this site, I order ammo online, gun parts online, purchase firearms online, yeah I am on a list or two! I was a Mineman in the Navy yeah the Guberment hates me and I don't give a rat's a$$! I don't like them either but I do appreciate the deposit into my checking account at the beginning of the month for my retirement check but I think I earned that, it is not a handout like the O blah blah administration believes! I am NOT dependant on the guber ment that check was earned! I have a second career now by still enjoy that my retirement check pays my mortgage and utilities!
    I fly one of these flags at my house now I will have one with me on my truck wherever i go!

14. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

BOOYA!!
    Tennessee:
    scaring the living hell out of Yankees since 1796!

15. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

As soon as I get there I'll damn sure get one and put it on my truck, along with my Vietnam Vet sticker, my NRA sticker, and my church membership decal. :cool:

16. LincTex

LincTex Jack of all trades?