tell me what’s your thought

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by kristyle, Aug 6, 2010.

1. kristyle

kristyle Member

hello,everyone
    i need your help
    i have broken up with my ex for a few mouths, but i still miss him very much.
    When we broke up, i am very very sad, and want to meet him all the time.And my only wish is being friends, loveers to friends..At that moment, i think if we can be friends as before, then i would be happy and not too sad..
    At last, my wish has realized. yeah, i feel a little happy about this..
    But now, i am not satisfied the present relationship of us..i always want to talk with him..And sometimes, we would talk something normal, but not last long time..it’s upset me.
    I want to find him,i can’t stop me missing him..Is it right thet i go to meet him??
    But i am afraid..i am afraid that he would hate me, i am afraid that we can’t be friends forever..i don’t want to lost him,just be a friend.
    i have told my friends about it and want some advices..but i got nothing..Thwy can’t give me the answers.
    At present, the only thing that i want to know is whether he would hate me if i go to find him..I know he is not happy now because his career is not very good and he is fighting for his future..i want to help him and give some support to me..i want to tell him i always be around him..i want to be the girl who behind him.
    Can anyone help me?what should i do?

2. GroovyMike

GroovyMike Well-Known Member

It is difficult to hate anyone who likes you. So no I don't think that he would hate you. Although he might not want to be friends right now. If you broke up with him, he may be feeling hurt and confused.

Before anyone is ready for a long term relationship of any positive kind, they must be friends.

Be a friend. If he is ready to be your friend he will welcome you as a friend, but he may not be ready. Also realize that if he gets another girl friend, you will be seen a s a threat to that relationship and probably not be welcomed to hang out with him or them. No matter how you feel about it, you would still be an "ex-girlfriend" in that situation.

My only other advice, is that prayer does no harm.
    God hears us and does answer prayer with what is best for us. Sometimes what we want is not what is best for us, but God in his great knowledge and power will guide those who seek him.

Take your time. You have a lot of time for things to sort them,selves out. There is no need to force the issue.

3. lexsurivor

lexsurivor Well-Known Member

Agreed. But, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, Your relationship issue doesen't really belong on a prepping forum. But if you want it to work out maybe go to a relationship counselor.

4. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

I agree with lex. We like to help people when they need it, but there are other foums better suited to helping with things like that. Good luck.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  5. backlash

backlash Well-Known Member

My apologies I didn't know the past history of a suspected spammer.

6. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, krystle. Groovymike did a good job with comfort and advice. It's good that you feel comfortable talking to us on this site, and sharing what you're dealing with. If you still don't find the answers you need, please also look for other sites that can help.

7. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Ummm, backlash, I don't think they are trying to be rude, it's just that, IMHO also, this is not an advice to the lovelorn forum. When I'm on a horse forum, I don't ask how to fix the fridge the doesn't defrost. When I'm on a gardening forum, I don't ask the best place to buy rocker panels for my truck, and when I'm here I promise I won't ask anyone how to undestand a woman! :) (That's an impossible question anyhow).

I hope her feelings aren't hurt, but................

8. GroovyMike

GroovyMike Well-Known Member

I figure that being prepared aka "planning the future" covers just about everything - self defense, hunting, gardening, livestock, health issues, well digging, sewing, canning, cooking, and yep dealing with people too.

No worries though, the beauty of a forum is that if you aren't inetersted, just don't click the thread ;)