Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos your favorite host?Michael Savage is one of the few I listen to anymore,except late night sometimes.

Savage is talking about Herman Can now,but tha is subject to change.

·
Registered
260 Posts
The money guy..

Dave Ramsey...tells you how to live on a budget and get out of debt and achieve financial independence by not being a slave to the outrageous interest rates that credit buying generates. :congrat:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Being the wild eyed conservative that I am... I love the Xm radio talk channel 168, day and night. Dave Ramsey rules.. Glen Beck Rules... Bill Cunningham rules.. even Alex Jones rules most of the time- ok ok some of the time. I'll admit tht I listen to it more atnight after I go to bed. Sometimes its so interesting it keeps me up all night, other times I turn it off and go to sleep at 9:30

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave Ramsey...tells you how to live on a budget and get out of debt and achieve financial independence by not being a slave to the outrageous interest rates that credit buying generates. :congrat:
Dave Ramsey has helped a lot of people get out of dept and even prepair for the coming economicle breakdown.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Being the wild eyed conservative that I am... I love the Xm radio talk channel 168, day and night. Dave Ramsey rules.. Glen Beck Rules... Bill Cunningham rules.. even Alex Jones rules most of the time- ok ok some of the time. I'll admit tht I listen to it more atnight after I go to bed. Sometimes its so interesting it keeps me up all night, other times I turn it off and go to sleep at 9:30
I listen to them too sometimes.Mostly just Savage since he comes on at dinner time.

When the stations turn up the watts in the am it blast out an wakes me up.So I try not to fall asleep listening anymore.

·
Banned
399 Posts
I used to listen quite a bit. After a time it just got to be mostly a repeat of what they said in an earlier show. Got boring. I did learn quite a bit from them.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
I am a big fan of Neil Boortz on all things economics. He is a big fair tax proponent and I think that the fair tax could wipe out our economic problems in a matter of years and usher in a new era of prosperity. I disagree with him on many social issues but thats a different matter. Savage is entertaining and I agree with him on many issues but he seems to 'waffle' a bit too much for my liking and he is also probably the most self absorbed talk show host of them all. All that being said I havnt missed a show of his in a long time -- like I said, its entertaining and thats what he is paid for.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I am a big fan of Neil Boortz on all things economics. He is a big fair tax proponent and I think that the fair tax could wipe out our economic problems in a matter of years and usher in a new era of prosperity. I disagree with him on many social issues but thats a different matter. Savage is entertaining and I agree with him on many issues but he seems to 'waffle' a bit too much for my liking and he is also probably the most self absorbed talk show host of them all. All that being said I havnt missed a show of his in a long time -- like I said, its entertaining and thats what he is paid for.
LOl, I agree Savage is crude,rude ,no tact and anti-sociable.But he will bring up subjects many others won't touch.He has calmed it down some now,even manages to talk nicer to females,lol.He use to really give them and agenda pushing homosexuals hell.He told one he hopes he gets AIDS and dies! Got in a lot of trouble over that.
:eek:

I need to make my last sentence clear.Savage was talking to a man who was pushing an agenda,not your run of the mill homosexuals.

Savage like most of us don't care what you do in private,just keep it out of our schools and away from our young children.Of course that won't happen now because of the silent majority.

What he said was infrutration and anger,not to be taken literily.

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
I only listen to Conservative Talk Radio while at work - helps block out 'office noise', as I use headphones.
First a local guy, then Glenn Beck and his cackling 'Bobsey Twins', followed at noon by Rush, then finish at 3PM with Hannity. I do not always agree with them - especially when they begin trash-talking ALL state employees (and I am one!), and GB especially seems to have a secret desire to be a Stand-up Comic.
Rush is his usual amazingly bombastic self.
I rate Hannity as the least irritatiing and self-absorbed of the bunch.
But they do occasionally hit on topics of real interest and import - though this past week has been a bust - little more than a 'weiner roast'........ ;)

·
Banned
399 Posts
I only listen to Conservative Talk Radio while at work - helps block out 'office noise', as I use headphones.
First a local guy, then Glenn Beck and his cackling 'Bobsey Twins', followed at noon by Rush, then finish at 3PM with Hannity. I do not always agree with them - especially when they begin trash-talking ALL state employees (and I am one!), and GB especially seems to have a secret desire to be a Stand-up Comic.
Rush is his usual amazingly bombastic self.
I rate Hannity as the least irritatiing and self-absorbed of the bunch.
But they do occasionally hit on topics of real interest and import - though this past week has been a bust - little more than a 'weiner roast'........ ;)
I thought they were all comedians. Some a little better than others.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Talk Radio

Anyone still listen to talk radio?

I did up till this past year, and only then mostly for entertainment basically.

Most are wolves in sheeps clothing as 'MICHAEL SAVAGE' just proved ' AGAIN' this past couple days.

His pushing fro the rino Chris Christie was the last stray for me. It was bad enough when he didn't help the Minutemen with any coverage, then he ignored the Tea Party instead of guiding them in the right direction away from the idolizing of rinos.

We are on our own and fact is we have been for decades now. All the news from all sources have been infiltrated. :eyebulge:

I think Mike should "go to hell and take Chris and the other traitors with him".:(

·
Time Traveler
3,917 Posts
I listen to talk radio and enjoy it. Mostly I listen to conservative host. I do not agree with anyone 100% of the time. The only way they change my opinion is by introducing me to new verifiable information. I will sometimes listen to people I do not trust just to see what they are saying.

·
I love the smell of Argon in the morning
2,850 Posts
I never listen to Michael Savage (not sure if he is is even on here). 80% of my listening is local talk and Dennis Miller if I stumble across his show.

If I'm still awake I'll tune in "Coast to Coast".

That's about it.

·
Supporting Member
3,312 Posts
Can't get a decent signal on the property. Car radio died some time ago. So I haven't listened to talk radio (or any radio) in a while, and I miss it. I liked Beck and Limbaugh.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I listen to talk radio and enjoy it. Mostly I listen to conservative host. I do not agree with anyone 100% of the time. The only way they change my opinion is by introducing me to new verifiable information. I will sometimes listen to people I do not trust just to see what they are saying.
I am under the impression that their is no such thing as 'conservative' talk radio. Look who owns the stations. I feel they are all decoys and soundboards for us to think we have an ally, and to misdirect us.

I never listen to Michael Savage (not sure if he is is even on here). 80% of my listening is local talk and Dennis Miller if I stumble across his show.

If I'm still awake I'll tune in "Coast to Coast".

That's about it.
At least CTC is entertaining and we know they are out there ,haha.

Can't get a decent signal on the property. Car radio died some time ago. So I haven't listened to talk radio (or any radio) in a while, and I miss it. I liked Beck and Limbaugh.
Both Beck and Limbaugh showed their true colors years ago. I don't consider anyone who pays a famous homosexuals ONE MILLION dollars to play at his wedding a conservative. Beck works for Soros and Saudis. He can cry me a river but I won't care.:2thumb:

I try my best to have hope in these people who speak with silver tonques,but its got impossible to do so the more I listen to them talk and their actions speak loud too.

·
I'm done - gone
1,585 Posts
I listen to some. Beck, Levin ( when I can find him) oh and theres one in dee cee thats on at 9am and I can't think of his name ( shoot!).

I can't stand limbaugh. EVERYTHING is about him or comes back to being about him. seriously, drives me bat crap crazy lol

also can't stand the whiney, nasally woman um.....ingraham! thats it! ugh what a voice ick lol

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Who can we trust now, nobody it seems. It was hard enough to get over what a rude trick Savage was to callers, but I figured he was a genius and many have short unpleasant fuses. But then he ignored the Minutemen and Numbersusa. Both who oppose illegal and dangerous immigrations. Yet his motto is ,borders,language and culture'.

Also no help at all for the Tea party when they first started out. he could have steared them in the right direction, but he was silent.

I have run out of excuses for them all. Thanks to these performers serving up the bread and circus's we have no media. But even worse is we the sheeple allowed this tyranny to come down on us. Although complacent apathetic and just plain lazy or confused most of us were honest about our concerns.

·
BORN PESSIMIST; we are doomed
1,284 Posts
I work from home & listen to Talk Radio all day long (local, Beck, Rush, Hannity) - until last week. I had to take a break, I was having anxiety attacks (;)). Now I just listen to GB in the morning & find something inspirational (like Christian podcasts) in the afternoon.

GB works for Soros...??? :laugh:

BTW, for those who don't have Glenn on a local station, you can hear him on TheBlaze/radio. His station has some other good folks, like Buck Sexton & Jay Severin.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Whos your favorite host?Michael Savage is one of the few I listen to anymore,except late night sometimes.

Savage is talking about Herman Can now,but tha is subject to change.
Fool me once,shame on you,fool me a few hundred times, put me away. :nuts: Never mind, I think they already have me in line at the fema camps.:D

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I work from home & listen to Talk Radio all day long (local, Beck, Rush, Hannity) - until last week. I had to take a break, I was having anxiety attacks (;)). Now I just listen to GB in the morning & find something inspirational (like Christian podcasts) in the afternoon.

GB works for Soros...??? :laugh:

BTW, for those who don't have Glenn on a local station, you can hear him on TheBlaze/radio. His station has some other good folks, like Buck Sexton & Jay Severin.
I know that the Saudis and Soros pretty much control all our airwaves now and their allies on the web are not much better.

Ever wonder why some low rank vet or ditch digger will be pulled by the present day gestapo, yet Alex ,Michael,Rush,Ron,Beck,etc,etc,etc, can tell us their secrets and still be breathing? :scratch Something fishy is going on ,imo.

I think that magic ***** is just a puppet for the crackers in high places. They know they can use him like a hammer on our heads and if we don't like 'just scream'racist'!

I don't need these Tokyo Roses to tell me whats going on, I see it everywhere.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts