Prepared Society Forum banner

Talk of Civil War in the USA

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Chattahoochee 
#1 · (Edited)
Well lets say this is just political rhetoric. Kids whom grow up hearing about this issue believe it. Some do and hence prepare for civil war. They become teens and then adults whom have this belief. That we might have a civil war. They actually believe it. Some do. Some prepare.

Then the police state sees this and it's justification for how the police state prepares. Then other people see the police state getting worst. So more people believe things are getting closer to the edge, because it is.

Then the press on all sides has stories to talk about, with people being show in the press, that have been arrested and charges with crimes like insurrection and such. That further divides people and makes them think on all sides that things are getting worst.

Then the political rhetoric gets even worst on all sides. Then you have real shootouts that the press doesn't want to talk about.

History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes. It would repeat, if it as the same people, as before.

The world is changing. That brings change that countries and superpowers do not like. So sometimes they fight. To what degree?

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
There is some talk in the prepper community again, about fear sells. A little off in some cases I think. What it is for some people is that now they are concerned. Hence want to be informed, to made better judgment decisions. So facts are best and maybe a little bit if a history lesson and how things are different now and what that means. Or not different but more politicized or whatever.

Usually once politicized, eventually, whatever is the newest issue becomes a disaster. So the press openly talking about such issues, the main stream press, means you can expect it to become worst. More of a hot button issue. That stirs impassioned people up. Then they end up in the January 6 hearings. Charged with insurrection. Or whatever. (Justification for what's being said). W.A.R. (We Are Right).

This is what starts to happen, when your government, in whatever country, stops following, the rule of law and just law. Once they do that, and get away with it. Your political leadership gets more and more out of touch, with the people. As they no longer need to care about, we the people, and what there real concerns are. Become more and more of a political theatre. One side wins out eventually. Then infighting starts inside the ruling party. The great leader is no longer just a political slogan. He/she really does have, all the power, in a country, with no real rule of just law, when they come after you personally.

You are one against legion then. A billionaire in prison to, if you are not careful. All it takes is your local government, coming after you, and it's over for you.

Tried anyway. Seems they no longer have to care. So behold there might.

#4 · (Edited)
I disagree with one thing for sure. It's time for other people to bend over backwards for us and show us how they are going to fit in with us. Understand us and our beliefs as they demand of us. When people start getting angered all this multiculturalism become thinly veiled racism and open racism where you are called racist. Still everything else to the press talks about.

Told a man I knew, when he asked me about some advice for his sister. She was white and was thinking about moving to some white country in Europe. He asked me what I thought about that and I said. "You do not want to be a foreign devil in another country when things get bad. Even when you are a white person who has moved to a white country. He asked me the same question again. I said the same thing again. I think he got it the second time. People become tribal when it comes down to it. Horde there power to. Flex there power muscle against you, to dominate you to. Locally to especially. Police do it all the time.

Watch some old tribal warfare movies. Head hunters and all that, or whatever.

#5 · (Edited)
Remember John Conner is supposed to lead from the front now. The great commie leader. Do not be the one, to justify the police state, and all they do, to all.

If you are the one who tries to be a peace negotiator all the time. you get the blame and you are responsible locally and you have no real power. So no power to not get abused for you, you get the blame, and others whom are supposed to be fixing things up. What you do is get the blame, and violence directed at you, and you get held responsible locally. People start coming to you, with there problems. Problems are not really being dealt with, so things just get worst and worst, especially if people of power, want political strife. You are a problem to be dealt with then.

Main stream press is saying things, so this is no accident, but a plan, strategy. Seems to be in regards to charging the political opposition with serious crimes and there followers.

#13 · (Edited)
When I see video like this where Democrats are getting upset about Republicans sending them illegals in buses. Well it seems to me, that maybe the democrats, were aware all along, of the problems, the Republicans were talking about, and are allowing illegals, to cross the southern border, for the express purpose, of causing Republican states problems, more drug mules bringing drugs into country on purpose, higher crime rates, higher murder rates, more gang violence, and more gang presence on purpose, and that's why, they don't want illegals, bused to there own states. Deleberately makibg Republican states and other border states, more on par, to Democratic states crime rates. One less talking point for Republicans.

While some Republicans use illegals, for cheap labour. So the Democrats are getting upset, as in this video and in others. Since now there problems, are going to get worst to. Will actually have illegals in there schools and such. Come from places, where life is cheap. Poor quality justice system. Lots of gangs and violent gang activities. Drug lords growing drugs. Etc. Nuts like psychopaths being shipped here.

So it looks like democrat presidents have done some very dangerous things to it's owns citizens in regards to public safety. Seems like certain cities and such are test beds to try out new tactics in. With selective enforcement of the law to, of course. So you can be even more victimized. As they learn what to do with violent nut jobs. Seems like certain democratic states only want the educated ones. Are using the southern border states as a filter.

#14 ·
Stay frosty. Don't give the left a reason to crack down. Yes, I donate to Gun Owners of America and ACLJ. But I'm focused on the upcoming midterms. God willing, we can MAGA the senate and the house with a big majority. Then rule by veto override. Let Biden and Harris just show up to get paid, too. We'll make the country better, indeed.

#16 ·
Americans are fat and lazy too busy watching football and drinking beer to engage in any thing that takes them out of their comfort zone, the best way effect change is politically buy getting organized and getting out the vote. One can smell the fear in Government the way they have gone after Trump to make an example of him and put out a warning to others.
I am not a rich man but I put my money in to people who have my best interest in mind, we no longer have a representative type of Government they all represent them selves they go in poor and come out rich. our reps are old and out of touch with the pain the people are having in their day to day living, they fight tooth and nail to stay in power and suck on that fat government tit.

#17 ·
We live in the Chattahoochee NF. It's about 12+ miles to the nearest under 8K population a 2 grocery store town. Add another 20+ miles or so to the nearest interstate.
Both the Antifa and BLM kept their social problems to the populated areas. Where the police are defunded; here the city and county PDs are hiring.
Add there isn't much to loot here and in Georgia constitutional carry open or concealed are legal.

This video pretty much covers it.

That's in a small town.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.