Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of switching from a 2019 GMC canyon to a 3/4 ton diesel.

I added a topper and decked drawer system to the canyon for obvious preparedness reasons. I like the smaller size for getting into tighter places but thinking of switching for more room, more payload, and better towing capabilities. Only reason I'm concerned about the towing is the plans to move to the country within the next two years and have the ability to tow whatever I'll need (i.e. a small tractor) or really just about anything within reason. Thoughts or suggestions?

·
WELL SEASONED
788 Posts
Thinking of switching from a 2019 GMC canyon to a 3/4 ton diesel.

I added a topper and decked drawer system to the canyon for obvious preparedness reasons. I like the smaller size for getting into tighter places but thinking of switching for more room, more payload, and better towing capabilities. Only reason I'm concerned about the towing is the plans to move to the country within the next two years and have the ability to tow whatever I'll need (i.e. a small tractor) or really just about anything within reason. Thoughts or suggestions?
I have lived in a rural area for 40 years now and so far a 1/2 ton F150 has worked for me but the only thing a pull around is my dump trailer. What brand truck are you thinking of?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I usually struck with GM or ram but I'm not loyal to any brand really. Just trying to think of the best direction

·
WELL SEASONED
788 Posts
I usually struck with GM or ram but I'm not loyal to any brand really. Just trying to think of the best direction
I think I'm going in the direction of the Ford super duty, not sure if I'm going diesel or gas.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Unless I am living in the desert SW I am sticking With mid size SUVs and mid size trucks like Frontier

1 - 5 of 5 Posts