Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we've probably got another one. This "FreeNihilist" that joined today has jumped right in with his mouth going and being so intellectually superior to us incredibly stupid people.

I'm pretty open-minded, but this guy's beliefs kinda make my eyebrows raise.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
After reading a couple of his posts, I considered that. Not quite as harsh as franco or SNT, but a bit of of a blowhard. Time will tell.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Can I just shoot him now? save a lot of stress?

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, time will tell. He does have some normal/decent/not offensive posts on other threads. Sounds like he's actually done a lot of stuff, too, and might have some good information to share.

Hopefully he'll turn out to be okay. We're had such a string of, um..."lesser desirable" types lately that my hackles go up quicker than they used to.

Just saw what Hozay posted! lol! Thanks for making me laugh! That was my thoughts exactly, when this first started this afternoon! But I told myself to be nice. Be patient.

Sigh...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I love our little hidey-hole here. :D

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love our little hidey-hole here. :D
Me too! It's helpful to have a place to come talk to you guys about these things, and not sit here silently, upset! Plus I appreciate the input from the hidey-hole gang! :cool:

·
I invented the internet. :rofl:
3,698 Posts
I think he's worth giving a chance. He's changed his tone on his newer posts and actually seems to know what he's talking about. Time will tell. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
If it had been SurvivenNThrive reborn I would have gotten an pm telling me that I sound smart ... but am very stupid!

:gaah:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
I should add ... he did know his stuff on the Plantain ointment ... it does work...

·
3,698 Posts
If it had been SurvivenNThrive reborn I would have gotten an pm telling me that I sound smart ... but am very stupid!

:gaah:
I'm jealous! :ignore: SNT never told me I sounded smart, only that I was stupid! :eek:

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
I'm jealous! :ignore: SNT never told me I sounded smart, only that I was stupid! :eek:
wow, now I'm jealous... all I ever got after setting fire to his many strawman arguments was an abrupt change of subject... :scratch :dunno: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
SORRY! lol

SNT "always" started his post to me that way ... lol

You sound very SMART BUT ......... lol

·
3,698 Posts
wow, now I'm jealous... all I ever got after setting fire to his many strawman arguments was an abrupt change of subject... :scratch :dunno: :rolleyes:
I think you had to take part in his friendly fireside PM chat sessions to get the personal evaluations. Believe me, you didn't miss anything of significance. he was worse in a PM than on the board. :D

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh yea, I forgot about that. :rolleyes: :eek:

Guess because we were all having so much fun with it.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Ahhh...I missed out on SNT!!! Poor me! :2thumb:
Poor me! ... I'm telling you, you didn't miss much with SNT ... unless you liked to be called ... "STUPID"! :gaah:

And :welcome:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts