Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Patriot Supply offers Customize-able Survival Seed Banks! With this you can pick your 20 packs of seeds to suit your own needs!

I got the Genesis Survival Garden last week and it really is all that it says it is! It contains 20 packages of seeds in resealable mylar bags that come sealed in a #10 can! Plus you get a free pack of tomato seeds for a total of 21 packs of seeds! Enough seeds to plant an entire acre! They are all heirloom seeds too! If you buy 3 of these you save $9!

Blue Lake Bush Bean Over 110 seeds

California Wonder Bell Pepper Over 70 seeds

Scarlet Nantes Carrot Over 800 seeds

Marketmore Cucumber Over 150 seeds

Parris Island Cos Romaine Lettuce Over 900 seeds

Golden Acre Cabbage Over 530 seeds

Detroit Dark Red Beet Over 260 seeds

Lincoln Shell Sweet Pea Over 100 seeds

Lucullus Swiss Chard Over 160 seeds

Beefsteak Tomato Over 180 seeds

Champion Radish Over 320 seeds

Green Sprouting Broccoli Over 270 seeds

Waltham Butternut Winter Squash Over 100 seeds

Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach Over 260 seeds

Yellow Sweet Spanish Onion Over 145 seeds

Golden Bantam Sweet Corn Over 130 seeds

Iroquois Cantaloupe Over 70 seeds

Snowball Cauliflower Over 285 seeds

Black Beauty Zucchini Over 50 seeds

Crimson Sweet Watermelon Over 60 seeds

They also carry Tattler Lids!

·
Supporting Member
1,669 Posts
My Patriot Supply offers Customize-able Survival Seed Banks! With this you can pick your 20 packs of seeds to suit your own needs!

I got the Genesis Survival Garden last week and it really is all that it says it is! It contains 20 packages of seeds in resealable mylar bags that come sealed in a #10 can! Plus you get a free pack of tomato seeds for a total of 21 packs of seeds! Enough seeds to plant an entire acre! They are all heirloom seeds too! If you buy 3 of these you save $9!

Blue Lake Bush Bean Over 110 seeds

California Wonder Bell Pepper Over 70 seeds

Scarlet Nantes Carrot Over 800 seeds

Marketmore Cucumber Over 150 seeds

Parris Island Cos Romaine Lettuce Over 900 seeds

Golden Acre Cabbage Over 530 seeds

Detroit Dark Red Beet Over 260 seeds

Lincoln Shell Sweet Pea Over 100 seeds

Lucullus Swiss Chard Over 160 seeds

Beefsteak Tomato Over 180 seeds

Champion Radish Over 320 seeds

Green Sprouting Broccoli Over 270 seeds

Waltham Butternut Winter Squash Over 100 seeds

Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach Over 260 seeds

Yellow Sweet Spanish Onion Over 145 seeds

Golden Bantam Sweet Corn Over 130 seeds

Iroquois Cantaloupe Over 70 seeds

Snowball Cauliflower Over 285 seeds

Black Beauty Zucchini Over 50 seeds

Crimson Sweet Watermelon Over 60 seeds

They also carry Tattler Lids!
Pam, what pleased me about this company was I didn't have to buy a "kit", I could order individual seeds. That made me very very happy.........I already had 2 kits but there were seeds I wanted that weren't included, I have them now thanks to patriot, also, I love those little zip lock mylar bags, how cool is that. I put my seed and a o2 absorber in one and zipped it up. :congrat:

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the mylar bags too!! After I got those I can not imagine ever buying seeds from anywhere else! Plus any seeds that I save I can put right back into the resealable bag!

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Sounds good Pam,let us know how they turn out after harvest.I've been buying from Gardens Alive and local feed stores.Would like to have another tried and tested source to choose from.

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good Pam,let us know how they turn out after harvest.I've been buying from Gardens Alive and local feed stores.Would like to have another tried and tested source to choose from.
The Blue Lake Bush Beans that I planted last week are coming up GREAT so far!

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you been on the fence about ordering??

Enter "Customer #240" in the 'How did you hear about us?” box when you check out and YOU will get a $5 gift Certificate to use on your next order!

And you get a free pack of Tomato seeds with every order! Just enter a code when you check out!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will have to put an order in too. Most all the kits I have seen are worthless. In a true emergency you will starve to death waiting for carrots, bell peppers, radishes, watermelon, cantalope, etc to grow. These are all good to have, but what will keep you going are lots of various leafy lettuces. These will grow up fast like weeds and can sustain you for months while you wait for your main crops to come in.

I am on my way to your site to put in my custom order right now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just placed my order. Thanks for the free tomatoe seeds too! I also ordered a few extra packages of seeds and requested you to squeeze them into the Genesis can. I hope it is possible. Like I said, nice, much needed service that fills unique niche. I will be back and will send my friends. :)

Dave

P.S.

I forgot to add customer #240 :( I was busy asking you to squeeze my extra seeds in. :(

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just placed my order. Thanks for the free tomatoe seeds too! I also ordered a few extra packages of seeds and requested you to squeeze them into the Genesis can. I hope it is possible. Like I said, nice, much needed service that fills unique niche. I will be back and will send my friends. :)

Dave

P.S.

I forgot to add customer #240 :( I was busy asking you to squeeze my extra seeds in. :(
I am sure you will love MPS as much as I do! I talked to Matt, the owner, and he said your extra seeds are in your can and your order has already been processed! :congrat:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Some peace of mind

Greetings Pam,

Just made a big order a while ago for your culinary, medicinal and tea packages. I rec'd the Genesis #10 can yesterday and am thinking of getting another to start up for my Mom. :kiss:

Thanks and take care

Rich

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Greetings Pam,

Just made a big order a while ago for your culinary, medicinal and tea packages. I rec'd the Genesis #10 can yesterday and am thinking of getting another to start up for my Mom. :kiss:

Thanks and take care

Rich
Awesome! I have the tea garden and the Genesis #10 and I love them! I just talked to Matt at My Patriot Supply and he said your order is almost ready to be boxed up! I would highly recommend one for your mom! My mom just got hers in the mail yesterday! :)

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
I am sure you will love MPS as much as I do! I talked to Matt, the owner, and he said your extra seeds are in your can and your order has already been processed! :congrat:
I was looking on he site for the broad beans but could'nt find them . I know they grow good down here because I just bought a bushel last month from the grower. I think they said the bean was a roma bean?:dunno:
I'm going to order for fall plantign soon but don't want packaged deal,want to choose what i want to plant.
:wave:

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was looking on he site for the broad beans but could'nt find them . I know they grow good down here because I just bought a bushel last month from the grower. I think they said the bean was a roma bean?:dunno:
I'm going to order for fall plantign soon but don't want packaged deal,want to choose what i want to plant.
:wave:
I talked to the owner of MyPatriotSupply and he said he will not have them until the start of next season but that he does plan on getting them in...but not for a few months.
You can always hit the "Live Chat" button and talk to the owner too. He is great and very easy to work with.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
I talked to the owner of MyPatriotSupply and he said he will not have them until the start of next season but that he does plan on getting them in...but not for a few months.
You can always hit the "Live Chat" button and talk to the owner too. He is great and very easy to work with.
LOL,Pam if I can'nt even stay on the site for more than a few minutes without booting off,how can I talk to the owner online?:confused:.
I know its too late to plant beans but its also too late to plant other summer produce that is still up on the site.
I cannot seem to make myself clear on things ,must be senile.:dunno:

PS,thanks for checking on it for me.

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL,Pam if I can'nt even stay on the site for more than a few minutes without booting off,how can I talk to the owner online?:confused:.
I know its too late to plant beans but its also too late to plant other summer produce that is still up on the site.
I cannot seem to make myself clear on things ,must be senile.:dunno:

PS,thanks for checking on it for me.
Sorry, I did not realize what you meant when you said you got stuck...or I just overlooked it.
The MPS packaging is fantastic and I would not have a problem ordering seeds this time of year from there for next years planting. Everything that he has on his site is available now. I do know that he is adding over 100 new varieties to his selection for the spring.
On the front page of the site it says: (I just found it)
Call us toll free
866-229-0927
9am-9pm EST
7 Days/Week

I hope that helps. Sorry for the miss communication.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts