survival food

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by Austin11, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Austin11

Austin11 New Member

Selling boxes of survival food..

There are 180 prepared meals in each box. Each meal consists of rice, soy, dry vegtables and chicken flavoring. The chicken flavoring contains many vitamins and the rice and soy is your protein, supplying all the essential amino acids the body needs to function. Each meal also contains your daily serving of vegtables. It has a very long shelf life..about 3-5 years depending on where it is stored.
    These meals have been packaged and shipped all over the world including Africa. These meals were used for Feeding Links for Kids, a non-profit organization. These meals are great for emergencies that might come up while driving, hiking or camping. and if you believe that the world is going to end in 2012 this would be a great investment.

To order or for more information call 434-249-0986. ask for Austin.
    $100 perbox

2. Ellen

Ellen Member

If the world is going to end...

Why would we need food? LOL

Is there a link with more information on this food product?

Honestly, if I thought the world was going to end, I wouldn't be buying food; I would be repenting.

3. BasecampUSA

BasecampUSA Sr. Homesteader

Repenting on an empty stomach ain't no fun... too much noise when the 'ol belly button is rubbin' up against the backbone... - can't hear yourself pray.

Austin11 must have cleared out of here...

Posted on 12/13, hasn't been back here since 12/15/2010

Tried the number once but didn't get an answer.

4. wkrbee

wkrbee Member

It's probably a case of "cup o noddles...

5. FrostHeaves

FrostHeaves Member

I prefer regular food. "Survival food" reminds me of lifeboat rations or those Y2K kits advertised as having "2,000 calories per person !" - and it turns out to be a couple bucks worth of hard sugar candies. :rolleyes:

I know folks who have bought similar products. They've never tried it on thier famlies, they haven't even opened the boxes to inventory them and they claim "We're all set" :hmmm: six month of freeze dried crap ain't gonna do ya much by itself IMHO. :nuts:

6. ar15bob

ar15bob ar15bob

Mountain House , Thrive,Argrason farms, great stuff have been putting freeze dried for years I would rather eat that than nothing also canned goods have to mix it up

7. unclebob

unclebob Well-Known Member

I have for sale a very limited number of solar clothes dryers each kit contains
    A premium counter gravitational suspension device and 50 precision built attachment connectors.

If your one of the next 20 emails I will double your precision built attachment connectors.

That’s right, you get 1 premium counter gravitational suspension device and 100 precision built attachment connectors.
    All for the low low price of $69.99

But for the first 5 emails I will reduce it to $49.99
    :p

8. BasecampUSA

BasecampUSA Sr. Homesteader

Yeah! we've got one of them... they work great!

[​IMG]

:D :rolleyes: ;)

9. Reblazed

Reblazed Member

unclebob;***"I have for sale a very limited number of solar clothes dryers each kit contains
    A premium counter gravitational suspension device and 50 precision built attachment connectors.

LOL :lolsmash:
    Let me be the first to write a review for this great product!

I have used one of these "counter gravitational suspension device's" (admittedly an older model)for more than 20 years and IT"S STILL WORKING! I have had to replace the "precision built attachment connectors" a couple of times so ... HURRY! Be one of the 'lucky one's' and get the 100 connectors and the lower price!

10. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

I've got a whole bucket of "inter-fibrous friction fasteners" that are available. :rolleyes: