Surveillence drones over america.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lexsurivor, May 31, 2012.

1. lexsurivor

lexsurivor Well-Known Member

Here's a neat little video about the surveillance drones being used to spy on American citizens.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGgEFOD8Jlo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGgEFOD8Jlo[/ame]

2. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

OWNAGE!!!!

Wonder if some magnetically tipped bolas with something "forbidden" as a payload would take one down?Imagine the fun if one came down intact and ended up on ebay?

Hmmmm..*breaks out slide rule*Bet they ain't armored OR EMP proof.
    I don't suppose posting a how to on a directional multiband RF jammer would go huh?cut off the head of the snake and it's a fancy bullet trap. :D

3. lexsurivor

I think it would be fun to make a huge net gun out of 4 pneumatic potato cannons. Make the net 10x10 feet and then shoot it up at the drone. You get the government out of your business and you get free drone parts. To bad you cant torture a robot for information:dunno:.

4. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Your idea+ my gizmo= scrap drone parts! :p

Shove a zip stick full of confliker in it. :p

5. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

The world will be in deep trouble if Magus and Lexsurvivor ever get together :eek: I picture it kind of like Mythbusters but with more explosions and carnage! :lolsmash: :lolsmash:

6. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

And zombies and cat girl strippers with tanks! :D

7. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

Sorry, but those are easier than ducks to hunt and they could not hit the thing. It did not sound like they were using shot.

8. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

If they were remote piloted one could jam the signal and they would either go on in a straight line until they were out of jam range, freeze up and drop like a brick or hover until an expertly placed round put them out of the world's misery.

9. BillS

BillS Well-Known Member

Yes, it would be tempting to shoot them down. But it would be smarter to leave them alone. You don't want to do anything to draw attention to yourself. You might find yourself in prison when it hits the fan.

10. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

I don't think they 'hover'...

what about a civilian remote controlled "drone" (model airplane) kamikaze style? :lolsmash:

partial kit (NOT for beginners)
    http://www.nitroplanes.com/90a168-gas-edge25-yellow.html

:sssh: I HAVE engines... :hmmm:

:lolsmash:

11. The_Blob

if it's good enough for hunting zombies...

[​IMG]

12. lexsurivor

Most military drones used in the middle east don't hover, But the police like to use the little 4 rotor ones that can hover. Like this one. And its a good thing they use the hovering ones, the non hovering ones are almost always several feet long and would be near impossible to take down with a shotgun because of its size and the altitude it flies at.

Oh and i like the drone hunting permit. Where can I pick my tags up at? :D

13. The_Blob

I bet "there's an APP for that"... :lolsmash:

14. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

They have one that resembles a flying trash can that hovers for minutes on end.I've seen a couple.

drone merely means remote controlled.

15. tac803

tac803 Well-Known Member

Don't look now, but Fox News just reported that the EPA has been using drones over the mid-west to monitor farmers for "clean water violations" for the last 10 years.

16. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Now where did I put those plans for an R.F jammer.........................

17. The_Blob

I'm worried about the ones that can carry ordnance... :gaah:

18. BlueShoe

BlueShoe ExCommunicated

A Mexican drone crashed in Texas a couple of yrs ago. Some woman found it in her back yard and called the police. They walked it to the border, and handed it to the Mexican authorities who said "thanks". It was built in Israel.
    http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/12/17/20101217mexican-drone-crash-texas.html

I just worked with a guy last week who was making maybe $14 per hour as a laborer recently out of the military. He just quit because he was offered a job as a contractor operating a drone over Afghanistan for $2000 per week. Part of the White House's expansion of the drone war.