Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be what you call a good Yankee, in fact, having lived in the South for a few years, I am a certified, Salute the Flag, Deer Huntin, still tendin, Fish catchin, OFF THE GRID, Red neck.
I cling to my Guns, my religion, and my families right to choose our way of life.
I think I may be in the right place, here.
By the way, I'm one of the 3 people up here that aint never cast a vote for any Kennedy.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
What is a Kennedy?

:canflag:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that would be the clan................................
We have Teddies kid where I live, Carpet bagged his way to washington lying to the elderly French Canucks, Of which I am of pure blood, putting the fear of losing all the bennies they earned over the years. I hope Patricks latest foibles finally pull the wool off the voting publics eyes. He just did his 3rd rehab stint since being elected.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Yeah that would be the clan................................
We have Teddies kid where I live, Carpet bagged his way to washington lying to the elderly French Canucks, Of which I am of pure blood, putting the fear of losing all the bennies they earned over the years. I hope Patricks latest foibles finally pull the wool off the voting publics eyes. He just did his 3rd rehab stint since being elected.
well... if Teddy can still get re-elected... :rolleyes:

one word... CHAPPAQUIDICK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts