Sure they're just like us, huh?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by SurviveNthrive, Oct 29, 2010.

1. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

If a nice couple came to you, respecting your customs and asked for your help in arranging a ceremony to express their love, what would you do?

This is the hate expressed by Islamic people against a couple who didn't understand what was said.

Not one of the many local people present demurred, showed they were upset, or tried to stop things. They laughed...all of them.

Now the couple paid 1000 Euros for this.

That has to be theft. Think they'll apply their laws regarding theft?

Nope, because they did it to non Moslems.

Couple in Maldives Thought They Were Renewing Vows, Were Insulted Instead [VIDEO]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  2. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Survive, I don't care what the PC crowd says. Islam, either by their actions or by their silence -- is our enemy.

3. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

Political Correctness is getting people killed. The amount of hate spewed by that individual and accepted by the others toward foreigners who wished them no ill will and came with respect for their culture is astonishing and the wording clearly shows it's almost entirely based on religious views.

4. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

If ya ain't one a them yer less en a animal. Treat them with extreme caution, their not lookin out fer yer interest that's fer sure.

As fer repercutions, well, hit em in the pocket book, that they understand real well. I doubt there will be much done about it in their country.

5. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

He who fails to speak out against evil is evil... the friend of my enemy is my enemy..

Not one of the Muslim leaders in this country has yet to speak out against 911.. if so I didn't hear about it..

I believe the day will come when we will need to reduce the Muslim world to slag.... BUT!! the up side is that We have the ability to drill thru glassified sand and we have men who for the right amount of pay will drill while wearing protective clothing.. I see a net gain for little out put...

I guess I'm not PC huh? damn!! I hate it when that happens!

6. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

What's utterly amazing is people think we can have wonderful understandings with people who stone or knife their own daughters to death for wearing make up at 13...but more shocking is there are people among us who get more angry about us pointing out the truth about such things than they get angry about people doing such things!!!

7. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Some folk just can't beleive there be evil in the world, they live in a dream state an don't wan't reality ta spoil it.

Gonna be a rude awakenin when it falls apart around their heads.