Stupid still don't get it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kyfarmer, Jan 28, 2010.

1. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

What a bunch of bullshat last night. They still won't let go of health care bull. We all gona live in lollypop land what a great peptalk for the braindead masses. Anyone who thinks after the double talk from election to office, that thinks he believes half of what he said. :nuts: Let's all sit back and see what happens to all the line of bull, lets see what action is taken on the great ones word's. :rolleyes:

2. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

i think the two parties cancel each other out well so we have a cesspool of dysfunction. lets tax the productive to pay for the unproductive.., oh wait except unions. :nuts:

3. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

As usual the best we can hope for from Washington D.C. is gridlock.

4. allen_idaho

allen_idaho Well-Known Member

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

So has the Union become destructive to these ends? Has your life, liberty or pursuit of happiness been slowly stripped away? I think so.

5. catsraven

catsraven Meoww

Thats because Stupid is miss directing you. They are up to something. In about six months to a year something will rear its ugly head and you may or may not know what is going on. Watch closely its there some where.

6. kyfarmer

100% correct on this, there is always a bait and switch with this bunch. Focus on jobs my hindend. Well now mis pealoosey has a $300 billion fix for the problem. :scratch It just keeps getting worse. They will not let this die :mad: tell the masses what they want to hear. It's very sad to see how most of my fellow americans are brain dead and so easy to lead to the edge of the cliff. :(

7. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

Yeah, it was a bunch of crap, as usual.

Did anyone watch the Q&A session with the GOP today? That was almost better; they asked him a bunch of questions and you could see him getting scared or pissed, alternately, and then selling whatever line of B.S. he has prepared, regardless of the question.

8. kyfarmer

O he stepped in it and he knows it. That won't happen again.

9. greaseman

greaseman Well-Known Member

I have to give the Osama bunch credit for one thing. They don't care if it ruins the nation, which it already has, they will push their agenda thru no matter what. Those goofy Democratic congressmen are letting their leaders flush their careers down the crapper. I suspect some will start to side with the republicans.

I also agree with another one of the post I read, that we should expect some big false flag event to distract us from all our problems. The pot is close to boiling over, and the ruling elite need something to get the masses minds off our problems. I don't think all this job spending is going to do it. If the monthy unemployment rate keeps rising, even after all this money spent to spur it, doesn't slow the rate down---the SHTF time. I think most people know the stimulus money didn't work. There are only so many card tricks the Osama admin can do.

we will see won't we.....

10. Ghost

Ghost Ghost

I bet they will try to slip another amnesty bill through. It has been a while since they pulled that one on us.

Ghost

11. ditzyjan56

ditzyjan56 Well-Known Member

My brother said we should get rid of the stupid gene pool after the conference. :ignore: Oh wait, there would be no one left in office:congrat:

12. Ghost

Ghost Ghost

There is always the Senate.... =)

Ghost