Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Christmas this year (and one birthday this week) I have bought my friends and family a PHX-800 stun gun. It is advertised as a "6.8 million volt" stun gun. I was thinking after the ammo is gone these maybe can still be used for awhile. I could have also bought car adapter chargers for them. What if you were in a situation and you somehow couldn't get to a gun? Or a flash mob (they are everywhere these days) or a riot happens and you're in the middle of it. You can't shoot your way out without getting in a mass amount of trouble if they catch you. I would hope a person can shock another person when in trouble enough to run :) If you really want to have some fun, type in "PHX-800" into YouTube and you can see a bunch of people being stupid and shocking themselves, hahaha!

This stun gun has a button to push on the bottom and the prongs for an electrical outlet comes out and you can plug it into any wall outlet. I was wondering if I could find a solar charger for it (haha!!! they have them for everything nowadays...) The stun gun also has a button for a pretty powerful LED flashlight.

The cool thing about it is that it is around $10-$15 on eBay and I bought cellphone cases that attach to your belt with them because these things will slip right into them just like that :)

Anyways, I got my stocking stuffers this year :D

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
yeeaahh... we're a little too hillbilly out here for those to be stocking stuffers (my guess is 1/2 those youtube videos are probably relatives :rolleyes: :D )

nothing like having friends that will let you taze them for Cadbury Eggs :lolsmash:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
yeeaahh... we're a little too hillbilly out here for those to be stocking stuffers (my guess is 1/2 those youtube videos are probably relatives :rolleyes: :D )

nothing like having friends that will let you taze them for Cadbury Eggs :lolsmash:
Hey, I would do a lot for a cadbury creme egg! I still have a stash of them in my fridge from this past Easter!

As far as the stun guns go, it is important to remember that items such as stun guns and OC spray are really only reliable as a delaying tactic. People can fight through the effects, especially if on drugs.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
If you feel the need to use a stun gun, then you are probably justified in using deadly force.

Stun guns just piss people off.

Stun guns are not tazers.

To use a stun gun, you must be within touching distance. Thats bad juju. While you can touch an antagonist, your antagonist can be stabbing you, bludgeoning you, or punching your eyeballs out.

Buy a gun. Buy a good knife. At least buy a kubaton, learn how to use it, and carry it on your key chain.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I've never used one but a flat lead/leather slapper ( sap) would be damn handy , I don't know about any of you but the last time I used a fist on somebody I set 2 knuckles back and that hurts!..

When I was a cop I carried a big "Kell" light... 4 D battery's , I did use it one night when I got jumped by 3 drunk loggers at a traffic stop..one swing dropped the toughest one in his tracks.. out cold.. after that it was just a donnybrook ...but I had a cop buddy who had one and used it..said it beat a night stick because it wasn't so obvious and easy to have in a back pocket.. and a slap to the elbow or knee took the fight out of BG's fast ..also to the best of my knowledge they aren't against the law..but I have a CW permit so...

It would make a 100 lb woman a 250 lb brawler..
easy to slip in a back pocket with a shirt tail hanging out..
Leather sap blackjack | slapjack weapon | NinjaCOPS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts